The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Queen Brianna Taylor

The Brianna from Real World Hollywood rules all. **** all these other ****.

Looks wise, Briana L. is definitely the best looking. Overall though, Brianna T. steamrolls the other two.

Brianna lacuesta is the hottest one from the 3, Brianna Taylor is the most entertaining/realest one

I've never watched Hollywood so... #AWKWARD

Y'all should! It's a good season.

Such a shame you're so young....to have to watch the trash MTV puts out now & never saw how great it all used to be lmaooo

Y'all should! It's a good season.

Give me a website to watch it. 

Hollywood is one of my favorites. ******* insane. 

ChallengeFan00
Anonymous's picture

yall always say hollywood is the forgotten season so is it really that good? ive only seen pictures of the house and thats about all i know of it

Debut Album wrote:

Brianna lacuesta is the hottest one from the 3, Brianna Taylor is the most entertaining/realest one 

I'm assuming Brianna L is from AYTO?

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:The Brianna from Real World Hollywood rules all. **** all these other ****.

Yes.

I saw hollywood online a year ago, really like that season. Here is the trailer for those that havent watch it

https://youtu.be/9qJFW6M_Vh0

yall always say hollywood is the forgotten season so is it really that good? ive only seen pictures of the house and thats about all i know of it

It is a good season. People say that in terms of people from that cast appearing on challenges.

Debut Album wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Debut Album wrote:The Brianna from Real World Hollywood rules all. **** all these other ****.

Yes.I saw hollywood online a year ago, really like that season. Here is the trailer for those that havent watch ithttps://youtu.be/9qJFW6M_Vh0

Really good trailer. Don't know how I'll watch the season. But I'll look

Brianna Taylor was everything! Loved Brianna and Joey <3 I wish Brianna would come back, she has so much potential. 

King Greg. The original troll.

Hollywood was soooooo good!!! But I do remember on here when it was airing that users were saying they wouldn't be on the challenge because they all wanted to become "famous", they were right about the lack of challenge appearances tho :/

I love Queen Brianna mostly because we share the same birthday but she was so intriguing to me that season.

Where the **** do y'all watch past seasons on the Internet? 

Anyone have an idea of when they will be making calls for the next one?!

Is it possible Murrays favorite thing to happen on this season was Bananas Vs Wes finally happens. Something physical. 

ChallengeFan00
Anonymous's picture

is brianna taylor the same one from ruins? if so i really liked her

is brianna taylor the same one from ruins? if so i really liked her

Yes. She didn't do much on there but had one of the best stories on Hollywood. 

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Queen briannahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDjcN9mx92i/

Was totally expecting a picture of Julig. 

Same........ Way to disappoint, PR. 

Blacuesta>>>>>>>>>>>>x1,000,000 Julig look wise.

The thing is Briana wears a shit load of make up, Brianna doesn't. It's like unfair to even compare the two haha. I prefer a more natural chick but to each their own.

Brianna lacuesta have posted snaps without make up and still looks way better than pain smile. I dont find Brianna Julig cute at all , with or without make up in my opinion she is not attractive.

bluehatchet2 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
bluehatchet2 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Queen briannahttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDjcN9mx92i/

Was totally expecting a picture of Julig. 

Same........ Way to disappoint, PR. 

Blacuesta>>>>>>>>>>>>x1,000,000 Julig look wise.

The thing is Briana wears a shit load of make up, Brianna doesn't. It's like unfair to even compare the two haha. I prefer a more natural chick but to each their own.

Brianna lacuesta have posted snaps without make up and still looks way better than pain smile. I dont find Brianna Julig cute at all , with or without make up in my opinion she is not attractive.

Yup. Brian's L is fine af. Briana Julig lmao. She's okay... At best 

I love Brianna <33 I don't think she's sexy but I think she's pretty. Briana reminds me of a drag queen but maybe without makeup I'd pick her.

Pages