The Challenge: Rivals 3 (SPOILERS DISCUSSION)

24799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Y'all need to rewatch Free Agents again.. I've seen her with tons of makeup, especially the bright red lipstick. I'm not hating, she imo still is beautiful. But girls do go to challenges with makeup..

Am I the only one who notices girls do go to challenges with makeup? Hell.. even eliminations with black streaks running down their face.. I can't be the only one.

Bye HB for trying to come for Briana. Baddest ***** from AYTO

Baddest ***** from AYTO is Simone. Get it righttttt.

Y'all can go screw her in the circus tho.

gamer73 wrote:

Bye HB for trying to come for Briana. Baddest ***** from AYTO

Baddest ***** from AYTO is Simone. Get it righttttt.Y'all can go screw her in the circus tho.

Brinna is way prettier than Simone.

hardbitten wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Bye HB for trying to come for Briana. Baddest ***** from AYTO

Baddest ***** from AYTO is Simone. Get it righttttt.Y'all can go screw her in the circus tho.

oh hell no....

Me when people say Simone is a bad ***** lol. Briana L is baddie

schaboszczak wrote:

Girls:1. Averey2. Chey3. KellyAnne4. Briana5. Jenna6. Nicole7. Ashley8. Jessica9. Simone10. Christina (grow an eyebrows *****)11. Nany12. Amanda13. Sarah14. Camila

Averey is also the hottest to me, but why Nany and Camila 11 and 14? They look better than half of these girls.I wouldn't even rank Simone, that face is a mess.

You think Simone is a mess but like Averey. A person with no ***, no breasts, and probably no good ******.

v123 wrote:

nany used to be so pretty when she had some youth and softness to her face but aging has made her look a bit hard faced and tranny like. still up there tho and better looking than someone like jenna who started off never being very good looking from birth in the firts placei think camila is very pretty and also up there. averey is also #1 for me

Pretty much. Nany looks wasted in Exes 2 and Bloodlines.Camila got nice body but her face irks me. Her nose is strange.Jenna looks better now imo. She gained some muscles and blond hair looks good on her.

i semi agree Cmaila got a nice bod but that face is atrocious.

hardbitten wrote:

I'd touch neither of them, but Simone is way more entertaining than Briana. 

Quote:

1. Sarah

stopped reading after this

lmao. stop hating but for the guys I stopped reading when dario/leroy were dead last so not right. Dario is hot.

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Hater. 

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Hater. 

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Hater. 

HardBitten needs to leave the ******* site after putting Sarah as his 1... *****, we aren't talking about Sarah from Hollywood or Philly..

To be fair that racist **** from Hollywood shouldn't be on ANYBODY'S list and Sarah had nice body but was Philly's Sabrina.

RobbKingo wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:Girls:1. Averey2. Chey3. KellyAnne4. Briana5. Jenna6. Nicole7. Ashley8. Jessica9. Simone10. Christina (grow an eyebrows *****)11. Nany12. Amanda13. Sarah14. Camila

Averey is also the hottest to me, but why Nany and Camila 11 and 14? They look better than half of these girls.I wouldn't even rank Simone, that face is a mess.

You think Simone is a mess but like Averey. A person with no ***, no breasts, and probably no good ******.

a great face, which averey has, will always make up for a whack body, which averey doesnt even have. averey has a nice build. T&A are not required for a girl to have a great build

busty girls are ticking time bombs anyways. they look good in their youth but as soon as their hormones dive down they blow up like beluga whales and get that inevitable disgusting middle age spread with a frosting of cellulite. smaller petite girls are good for LIFE even after several kids as long as they have reasonable lifestyle habits unlike "thick" girls who have a "use by date" before the age of 25 or pregnancy. averey has the type of body where she can pop out 5 kids and eat whatever she wants and still be in shape while the other types eat one french fry and its game over 

jenna getting more muscular actually looks worse for me because her head is already so tiny and narrow and shrunken looking that any bullkage on her body is going to make it look even smaller

hardbitten wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Hater. 

Boy, bye.

RobbKingo wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:Girls:1. Averey2. Chey3. KellyAnne4. Briana5. Jenna6. Nicole7. Ashley8. Jessica9. Simone10. Christina (grow an eyebrows *****)11. Nany12. Amanda13. Sarah14. Camila

Well, that trans Averey is the hottest to me, period.

hardbitten wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:

Quote:1. Sarah

stopped reading after this

Hater!

like aside me hating her-***** got awful jawline.  No chances to put her above Averey or even Jenna

thank GOD im not the only who has noticed her messed up jawline. she has like an underbite and its crooked. ***** looks like she was kicked in the face by a horse

tho thankfully she at least has a jawline unlike jenna and her bone-less mushy dough face. i cant stand looking at her no cheekbone no jawline jello face. the ONLY thing she has going for her is her blonde hair which isnt even hers? as it looks like it comes from a bottle

V123 really makes me CTFU!

Nostalgic wrote:

RobbKingo wrote:

I never said she was trans but that 12 year old body is on fleek this season I suppose....

RobbKingo wrote:

Nostalgic wrote:

RobbKingo wrote:

I never said she was trans but that 12 year old body is on fleek this season I suppose....

12 year olds are not shaped like this

http://i60.tinypic.com/2rhb5zq.jpg

V speaks the truth. Averey looks so ****** hot there <3

Does Averey have a brother? I feel like he'd be so hot.

He does and she does! Averey is hands down the hottest/prettiest girl this season! Too bad Leroy's broken *** ****** it up for her to bless us any longer..

She does, he is like 14 lol

bluehatchet2 wrote:

She does, he is like 14 lol

Ughhhh

gamer73 wrote:

He does and she does! Averey is hands down the hottest/prettiest girl this season! Too bad Leroy's broken *** ****** it up for her to bless us any longer..  

She is pretty , but needs to get rid of those ugly eyebrows she has been doing lately

gamer73 wrote:

LOL, He ****** it up how? 

I'll never understand the Averey love, but y'all making it difficult to tolerate sometimes.

I'll never understand the Averey love, but y'all making it difficult to tolerate sometimes.

Shade! But you'd rather have me stan Averey than Cara I bet.. ******

But I stan Averey mainly because she of Native descent and live in the same city as me. She was mehh to me on Portland.. I was mainly team Jess.. But loved her on Exes 2.

Pages