The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Couldn't even bother with a new poster lol.

Most of the stuff in the first row is releasing in January or February.

Yea releasing December 2024 lol

the teaser is coming tommorrow after cara appears im 7 percent sure Smile

I'll gag when I see a trailer

Even then I probably still won't gag because the trailer will be poor 

who you excited for the most when it finally drops?

It'll be a 20 second trailer with old clips and voiceovers saying "coming soon"

This is so funny. 39 is like over half way done and this hasn't even gotten a promo and filmed well before 39. 

It'll be a 20 second trailer with old clips and voiceovers saying "coming soon"

exactly a **** poor 20 second poorly planned " trailer " which will result in a flop so the classic mtv special 

So excited to see which wigs kam will rock this season Smile (personally i was a fan of the bob)

Will we get the teaser at noon or at the end of the episode?

Will we get the teaser at noon or at the end of the episode?

don't get your hopes up bc we all thought we would get said teaser at the finale of world champs

No All stars promo? Oh......

@SkyeTopic

So it's in 8 weeks at the reunion yikes. See you in spring! 

I'm on a war path.
THIS IS NOT OK!

it's 100% being shown at PART 2 of the reunion lmaooooo

Anyone want to join my support group? I also have a riot group, a Skye hate group, a lawsuit against Paraflop, a Change.org to sign, a heist to just steal the uncensored footage and edit our own season, and a prayer circle for hope and strength. Just let me know how you would like to join to cope with the incompetency of production.

still not fully convinced this wasn't an elaborate april fools prank. 

lmaooo wait wat if this season never happened im so dead 

Skye needs to get off Scissord or Càmèl Tōes Meet and give us answers! We are the ones who pay for her Virginia Slims and allow her to produce șħit and get paid to do nothing but eat Twinkies and Dorritos...the LEAST she could do is speak on it! Quit worrying about the billy goat gruffs passing your bridge and let us know where it's AT.

at this point its getting disrespectful to fans of the show. you could hire an intern to make a promo or ANYTHING even clues on twitter and yet they are just goign to promote this like 3 days before it airs 

I would really like to watch this season. 

A clip being shown at the reunion is stupid because reunions always get the lowest ratings of the season, and Im sure this season will have lower ratings than usual because some arent watching. Unless they think having mercenaries at the reunion is gonna bring viewers

We said Laurel or Cara. Holidays aren't a good  time for announcements. Y'all are just searching for negativity.

idiot 

We said Laurel or Cara. Holidays aren't a good  time for announcements. Y'all are just searching for negativity.

idiot 

Agreed Skye is an idiot for not giving a trailer last night.

idiot 

The fact you remembered this, made the effort to look for it, to give a dumb response shows how desperate and pathetic you are. Quit holding on to so a silly feud. I know the OS hate gives you the validation you seek here, but just move on from the fact I called you woke 2 years ago. It's sad. 

Pages