The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Paramount Plus atta be ashamed 

This mess should've been out before 39

Paramount Plus atta be ashamed 

Paramount Plus makes me understand why terrorism exists in the world.

Are Laurel and Nicole done or is Nicole trolling with the multiple pics on instagram of non-Laurel?

I hope Kendal is okay! And Mallory is mainly "pretty" because of her eye color, lol

The eyes help but Mallory was arguably the best looking woman to be on the show.  Cara Z and Irulan are right there too. 

Late March?!

that's when 39 ends boo it makes sense

Wait...39 is airing for 10 more weeks?

Late March?!

that's when 39 ends boo it makes sense

Wait...39 is airing for 10 more weeks?

if the reunion is 2 parts, s39 will be completely done on March 6th. then they'd likely have a week or two long break

I hope Kendal is okay! And Mallory is mainly "pretty" because of her eye color, lol

The eyes help but Mallory was arguably the best looking woman to be on the show.  Cara Z and Irulan are right there too. 

Mallory didn't do it for me. Cara Z, Cam, Irulan for me. 

Irulan looks even better than ever btw. Love her.Cara Z is a top 3 for me always and forever.

Cara Z doing her gauntlet drunk >>>>>>>>>>

Mallory didn't do it for me. Cara Z, Cam, Irulan for me. 

I meant in terms of white girls on the Inferno.

But yea Cara Z is pretty. Cameron Eubanks? I could see why people would be all over her but the more I look at her... she's just blonde.

Irulan goes without question. Shavonda was pretty af too.

Shavonda & Raquel probably round out my top 5. Kendal, Nany, Jonna, Nia, and Trisha in their prime for top 10.

Cameran from San Diego is very mid, lol.

Cam was a 10 then and a 10 now.

Shavonda & Raquel probably round out my top 5. Kendal, Nany, Jonna, Nia, and Trisha in their prime for top 10.

The Averey disrespect.

The Averey disrespect.

She doesn't do it for me, I've never got the appeal.

The Averey disrespect.

Averey's hot but trashy 

Averey's objectively Top 10.

Averey's objectively Top 10.

Doubt she'd be in my top 50 and if that's just RW/RR and all Challengers, prob not top 75.

To be clear, I don't find her unattractive and see how she could be on someone's top 10. She just isn't my type.

Desi & Nurys are the top two for me

Desi & Nurys are the top two for me

Yeah, I was thinking OGs only but Desi, Nurys, Arabella, Nicole Bass, Alyssa L, and Kam are all in that convo for me.

Throw Johanna, Jamie C, & Angel in that convo too.

If we are talking OGs, I know someone gonna call it basic but Id say Veronica, Kendal, and Lori for top 3.  

Unpopular opinion possibly but I thought Nany was sooo gorgeous when she first started out, but now shes so pale, and just skin&bones&teeth. 

Oh yes, Lori!

If we are talking OGs, I know someone gonna call it basic but Id say Veronica, Kendal, and Lori for top 3.  

Unpopular opinion possibly but I thought Nany was sooo gorgeous when she first started out, but now shes so pale, and just skin&bones&teeth. 

Lori's my #4

Jamie Chung, Kendal, Veronica--casting was better then--of course they were also about my age then  lol

Nany was attractive Seasons-Rivals 2ish

I think girls were just prettier back then, but I'm real into the natural girl next door look. 

What's the chances they show a trailer/tease it at the 39 reunion?

OGs:  Irulan, Shavonda, Jamie, Chanda, Melissa.

Los, Alton, Darrell, Kelfa, Ace

Pages