I think this proves she was talking about AS4 and not that home turf show

MARCH 18!!!

STILL A MONDAY! STILL A WIN!

Less than 2 months!!

cara looks more butch than laurel here omg

cara looks more butch than laurel here omg

Cara has always been very tomboyish. No surprise here 

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy a real show

Jay said at challenge mania they confirmed All stars 4 premiering in march?!! 

March 18th or something like that. OS put that date in his  calendar  he will know 

March 18th or something like that. OS put that date in his  calendar  he will know 

I. Sure. Did!

I can't wait to see Cara's stan drag some of these dusty ppl (Not talking about Laurel/Kam)

I can't wait to see Cara's stan drag some of these dusty ppl (Not talking about Laurel/Kam)

Leave Flora alone.

Question (sorry if that has been answered): Do we know who finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th?  

Were Cara and Kam working together this season? If so, I'm guessing Laurel put them in against each other on the last elimination. 

Were Cara and Kam working together this season? If so, I'm guessing Laurel put them in against each other on the last elimination. 

Babe Kam and Cara were beefing on this 

Kam saw the light and sided with Queen Laurel which she should've done on WOTW 2 

Kam and Leroy were too busy licking Cara and Paulie puss that they fumbled. They should've rode with Nany Laurel and John that season but i digress chileeee

Kam and Leroy were too busy licking Cara and Paulie puss that they fumbled. They should've rode with Nany Laurel and John that season but i digress chileeee

That's on Kam not Leroy

Kam was supposed to work with people who would've been sending her in?

In what world does Kam benefit from being on the bottom of an alliance ?

Leroy def goes in as the numbers dwindle too.

That's on Kam not Leroy

He should've been a man and played his own game 

Kam was supposed to work with people who would've been sending her in?

Kam would've been in the same social standing had she worked with the other side difference is they would've had a better chance at winning. The core alliance would've been Jordan Tori Laurel John Nany Leroy Kam Zach Josh. Let's say the numbers are getting crunched up towards the end with everyone in that alliance still intact. I would argue when it got down to it Tori would've hit the sand before Kam and I see a argument where Laurel hits the sand before Kam in a scenario that alliance fully stands intact. John/Nany wouldn't have prioritized anyone else over Kam/Leroy. 

Nany/John would have said any guys name before they said Leroy and with Leroy comes Kam. That's a core four block. In my opinion I think Tori Jordan Josh Laurel and Zach would've been more vulnerable before Kam/Leroy had that alliance stuck together but it's irrelevant at this point lmaoooo 

The only iffy scenario for Kam is if there was a position she was up against Laurel for a vote John/Nany would've had to pick a side between the two but I think they would've rode with Kam personally but then again we will never know lmaooooo. Leroy would've been a hundred percent set on the other side tho he was always in a cushy spot he just rode with the people who were useless in that final 

A team of Kam/Leroy/John/Laurel/Jordan/Tori isn't seeing many/if any eliminations

A team of Kam/Leroy/John/Laurel/Jordan/Tori isn't seeing many/if any eliminations

The season would've been less exciting because that group would've swept that other team 

Didn't Team USA sweep regardless?

Winning missions wasn't their issue.

Kam would've been in the same social standing had she worked with the other side difference is they would've had a better chance at winning. The core alliance would've been Jordan Tori Laurel John Nany Leroy Kam Zach Josh. Let's say the numbers are getting crunched up towards the end with everyone in that alliance still intact. I would argue when it got down to it Tori would've hit the sand before Kam and I see a argument where Laurel hits the sand before Kam in a scenario that alliance fully stands intact. John/Nany wouldn't have prioritized anyone else over Kam/Leroy. 

Nany/John would have said any guys name before they said Leroy and with Leroy comes Kam. That's a core four block. In my opinion I think Tori Jordan Josh Laurel and Zach would've been more vulnerable before Kam/Leroy had that alliance stuck together but it's irrelevant at this point lmaoooo

Jordan, Zach, Tori, and Laurel wouldn't have let Leroy skate by and Nany has said his name before. John will do what it takes to win, he'll side with two champs if he sees money in it.

And, they weren't prioritizing Kam over anyone but MAYBE Nany. They were willing to get rid of Cara (and Ashley) who both had the most wins out of the girls. Kam probably wins those eliminations, but she was at the top of the totem pole with the Cult.

And, I'm sure if UK came into power they could be convinced to send in Kam with someone like Laurel and Cara. Especially since Kayleigh  and Joss wouldn't be in power.

Pages