The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ew this is some of yalls queen? I'll pass

Flora is likely plotting lol

Ew this is some of yalls queen? I'll pass

What is the problem with a taking a mature side of an issue between 2 of her friends?  This makes me like Flora more!

Wasn't it said Flora and Nicole were arguing on as4? I mean 17 years have passed since filming, so I can understand them all being over it, but likely while competing there should've been some tension...

Wasn't it said Flora and Nicole were arguing on as4? I mean 17 years have passed since filming, so I can understand them all being over it, but likely while competing there should've been some tension...

It was later corrected that she actually don't fw Cara

I feel like it's just gonna be Cara v the house once Ayanna leaves.

And, we don't know if we're getting Ayanna's drama.

so i think its safe to say we are not getting all stars 5 right lol

It's kind of funny seeing Flora defending Zanatta when it was thought they were beefing and we speculated she might've talked shit about her accent

I feel like it's just gonna be Cara v the house once Ayanna leaves.

And, we don't know if we're getting Ayanna's drama.

If we don't get Ayanna drama people will be mad

If we do get Ayanna drama people will be mad

This Laurel/Nicole stuff is the juiciest drama we've had in years, you couldn't write this shit.

This Laurel/Nicole stuff is the juiciest drama we've had in years, you couldn't write this shit.

Watch the L word.

PR, can u reveal why Irulan dropped from this last minute? Lol. And apparently AS2, too.

PR, can u reveal why Irulan dropped from this last minute? Lol. And apparently AS2, too.

YES!

This is a dagger to the heart! We were sooo close to having Irulan!!! I think her and Kam would have been a dynamic duo Sad

Irulan would've won eventually if she returned after gauntlet 1

This is a dagger to the heart! We were sooo close to having Irulan!!! I think her and Kam would have been a dynamic duo

The way my Saturday has been ruined? Irulan is an iconic one and done challenger. 

IRULAN??? And then we got stuck with Jasmine instead Sad

IRULAN??? And then we got stuck with N*cole instead

Yea I would easily take Jasmine over zanatta.

zanatta wouldnt be taking irulan's spot though... more likely it would be jasmine

Irulan not being on All Stars sucks. Especially since Veronica (and probably Rachel) had a huge feud with Irulan during the Gauntlet.  Clapper gate.  Would have been interesting to see them reunite.

We could have seen Veronica interact with Chadwick and Irulan in this All Stars.  What a missed opportunity.

has anyone who has done all stars regretted doing it? it's a great time to reminisnce and get new fans 

It would have been great to see Irulan but I can't see her doing well with this cast. Should have been on season 1 or 2

has anyone who has done all stars regretted doing it? it's a great time to reminisnce and get new fans 

Katie seems to be done now. Trishelle has spoken about how they lied to get ppl to say yes. Alton seemed over it by the end. Jisela was talking shit for a moment. Idk if there's anyone else. I know the OGs as a whole have complained about pay since hearing what the homecoming casts got.

They overpaid for homecoming, but if they offer a lot for all stars appearances, it would likely be less competitive, with most just going for the stipend...

They overpaid for homecoming, but if they offer a lot for all stars appearances, it would likely be less competitive, with most just going for the stipend...

Well that's been the hang up for Coral. Or the main at least. She told Mike Lewis, before ghosting his interview, they offered her a low amount and he agreed it didn't match her worth.

Well that's been the hang up for Coral. Or the main at least. She told Mike Lewis, before ghosting his interview, they offered her a low amount and he agreed it didn't match her worth.

if she was offered similar to Veronica, Rachel, and Tina, she (and Mike Lewis) obviously overestimated her worth.

Arissa definitely 

laurel's ig story shows a pic of her, kam and cara and says "coming soon"

Ugh. Why would she give a shout-out to Kam instead of the iconic grannies that actually deserved to be cast? *screams in frustration* 

Anyways, I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS OMG

Pages