The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

i think theyll show it not this episode but the next. itll probably be the most promoted and watched episode of the season.

We said Laurel or Cara. Holidays aren't a good  time for announcements. Y'all are just searching for negativity.

idiot 

The fact you remembered this, made the effort to look for it, to give a dumb response shows how desperate and pathetic you are. Quit holding on to so a silly feud. I know the OS hate gives you the validation you seek here, but just move on from the fact I called you woke 2 years ago. It's sad. 

You take everything so seriously on the internet, you must be miserable in real life. 

We said Laurel or Cara. Holidays aren't a good  time for announcements. Y'all are just searching for negativity.

idiot 

The fact you remembered this, made the effort to look for it, to give a dumb response shows how desperate and pathetic you are. Quit holding on to so a silly feud. I know the OS hate gives you the validation you seek here, but just move on from the fact I called you woke 2 years ago. It's sad. 

You take everything so seriously on the internet, you must be miserable in real life. 

in before the obligatory "yall take me too seriously. i'm always joking. i'm a joy in real life"

Y'all take me too seriously. I'm always joking. I'm a joy in real life.

Here's the bad news guys, I'm now feeling like World Championship just took All Stars' position in 2023 and it's gonna have the exact type of schedule.

Which means: 39 has 18 or 19 episodes plus a 2 part reunion. So we are 8 or 9 weeks from 39 being done.

All Stars 4 is premeiring either Wednesday March 6th or 13th.

WC was March 8th, 1 week after the ROD reunion. And the trailer wasn't out until late February.

We have two months before we even sniff this.

Lol ridiculous. And this is horrible to mention, but Ayanna is sick and they should've aired this way earlier before she became sick. Wishing her the best now tho ofc and I almost don't even want them to air her drama bc of it now. Just terrible timing (on production's behalf, for holding out forfückingever)

Yall need to calm down over a tv show that will be airing in the near future lol

Smoke some weed and chill

Yall need to calm down over a tv show that will be airing in the near future lol

I'm high af rn *****

You know we aint gonna see none of the ayanna ish, its gonna be weird editing instead 

its been a year infernho lol plus now another 2 months and even that is not concrete lol

idiot 

idiot 

Challenge 36: DA - Dec. 2020 to May 2021

All Stars 1 - Apr. 2021 to Jun. 2021

Challenge 37: SLA - Aug. 2021 to Dec. 2021

All Stars 2 - Nov. 2021 to Jan. 2022

All Stars 3 - May 2022 to Jul. 2022

Challenge USA 1 - Jul. 2022 to Sept. 2022

Challenge 38: ROD - Oct. 2022 to Mar. 2023

Challenge WC - Mar. 2023 to May 2023

Challenge USA 2 - Aug. 2023 to Oct. 2023

Challenge 39: BFANC - Oct. 2023 to Mar. 2024

All Stars 4 - End of February, Early March 2024

--------

Two seasons haven't technically overlapped since the end of 37 and the start of AS2 (36 and AS1 also previously overlapped).

All Stars 3 ended the same day USA1 started. WC started the week after the ROD reunion.

Why I said "technically overlapped": The preview episode 0 of 39 aired the day before USA2 ended.

Damn! I didn't know bfanc has been on since 2022! Thats why we can't get a damn all stars season!

Damn! I didn't know bfanc has been on since 2022! Thats why we can't get a damn all stars season!

Lol sorry typo.

I think All Stars 4 is gonna be 14 episodes, and air from March 13th to June 19th. The S40 cast will miss all but around the last 3 to 4 episodes.

I hope it's 84 episodes.

Yeah, it's going to be right after 39 ends because they need a filler while 40 films.

Laurel seems excited to talk about it and keeps dropping hints... I know she waiting to get paid

Laurel seems excited to talk about it and keeps dropping hints... I know she waiting to get paid

I mean Laurel's probably a lock for 40 so we won't hear any of the tea until June at the earliest if my March launch date is accurate.

I mean Laurel's probably a lock for 40 so we won't hear any of the tea until June at the earliest if my March launch date is accurate.

damn imagine waiting a year and a half to spend your winning money LOL

Excited for this season. I think it wil be very entertaining!

Nicole have had two gfs after Laurel since this filmed lmao

Oop

I can't believe Laurel didn't take her out first on AS4. We have to listen to that stupid mumble mushmouth for a whole season...

Everyone from all stars 4 lost as a mercenary on bfanc....

I'll never understand what those women see in her

I'll never understand what those women see in her

her voice alone makes my ears bleed

I'm high af rn *****

!!! : )

its been a year infernho lol plus now another 2 months and even that is not concrete lol

I know lol!    I cant wait for it to start

(But some of yall need to chill lol)

It's gonna be weird to watch Laurel and Nicole " reunite " when it went downhill again after the show lmaoooo Nicole probably cheated again 

Nicole is a witch and casts a spell on these girls. It's the ONLY explanation. 

Pages