The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

What's Flora's fanclub called? We need to get prepared!!

aint cara and darrell recapping the episodes or something it makes sense to air it after her episode on 39 since she took a 4 year hiatus to let the other flops have their chance Smile

Lol we ain't getting shit at least until next year. 

could see them just throwing something when they announce the 39 winners... were on episode 11 right so 10 more weeks to go! Smile

BOOOOOO!!!

BOOOOOO!!!

do you think the big wait for this is bc they are actually airing it on mtv omg Smile

Did Carla Marina appear on tonight's episode??

no it was Yanny miss diva 

Next week

And what happens if next week comes and goes and there's still no promo?   

SMDH

They are waiting for BRAD to show up and then the all stars trailer will happen 

lol i love this is the first mentioning of promos during brad's episode. No one remembers he was on it nor cares.

lol i love this is the first mentioning of promos during brad's episode. No one remembers he was on it nor cares.

I literally had no idea Brad was on this season. Completely forgot.

Honestly it's pretty funny he couldn't make a final with this male cast lmao

He's honestly like if Eore had sex with a brick. I don't understand why the keep using him. He's hard to look at and brings nothing. Imagine if we had Chadwick over this worthless hog and Dan Renzi over Paula's friend. And Genesis over Nasty Nicole.

I literally had no idea Brad was on this season. Completely forgot.

Honestly it's pretty funny he couldn't make a final with this male cast lmao

Adam beating him is even funnier. Because I forgot he was there too.

Trailer at the end of Cara Maria's episode in 2 weeks, for sure.

All I'm doing is taking information from someone who has sources lol

For some reason I have always kind of assumed it would come with Cara's episode on 39. It just makes sense logically if Cara was the face of the show for a few years and now she gets to return.

Cara and CT's episodes are gonna be the start of the climax of 39. It makes sense to get the trailer out then with the premiere date being like 3-4 weeks later so that it's premiering just before or after 39's final.

Plus from the rounds of eliminations we're looking at an approximately 14 episode season (like CUSA2 was) which would air from early-mid February to early-mid May. Which makes sense for 40 and/or CUSA3 to air late Summer/early Fall.

why is the common thought that you'll get something after some random person is eliminated by an allstar? has that happened before? 

imma go out on a limb and say since mercenaries are going to the reunion for 39 that'll be the place you get it 

I mean if 40's gonna be a big season then a lot of the heavy hitters from AS4 will probably be on it, which means none of them will be promoting AS4 since they'll be filming. But maybe Paramount doesn't care? 

Some time between the filming of AS4 and now, it seems that Paramount soured on this franchise.

Laurel, Brad, and Cara are the only people from this I could see on 40.

Maybe V.  But, it starts filming in March so there will be an overlap.

I don't know if it's the main point or not, but it seems like the multi-season vets (with 5+ seasons under their belt) probably pull a significant appearance fee when you add them all together. So a group of vets costs collectively $200-250k to show up vs. a group of rookies/casts from other shows cost collectively $75-100k to show up.

So they're thinking they can save $100k on the cast and $500k on the prize reduction and still bring in similar viewership. And CUSA1, CUSA2, and 39 are their proof of concept.

They're ignoring the casual fans who love the vets and nostalgic long-term fans that love the 15+ year off between appearance returnees because as long as they put a product out there, they think you'll watch it.

Laurel, Brad, and Cara are the only people from this I could see on 40.

Maybe V.  But, it starts filming in March so there will be an overlap.

Veronica, Leroy, and Rachel will probably get auto-invited. Who knows if they'll say yes. I feel like Tina would too. And I fear Zanatta will. They seem to love her.

Tony's DQ was so early and he's a fan favorite so I can see him easily trying one more time. Janelle as well if her departure was as ugly as believed.

And could I randomly see Ace, Steve, Adam, Averey, Derek, and Jay getting the last few slots of a 40 person cast if they performed as well as was reported? Maybe.

Laurel Cara Tony Veronica I could see on

Leroy won't be there because he's not leaving Kam with a fresh new born and a almost two year old baby by herself. If Steve delivered the way it sounds like he did I would love to see him back 

I didn't say Leroy because Kam having that baby 1 to 4 weeks before filming. They need to get things together in place for 41 tho.

I forgot Tony was on this but I could see this being his flagship return.

imma go out on a limb and say since mercenaries are going to the reunion for 39 that'll be the place you get it 

i missed this tea... why are the mercenaries getting flown out to do the reunion when they have nothing to add? The only person I can see bringing anything is Bananas for the Moriah drama, and I'm even side eyeing that. 

Pages