The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

I forgot Nicole Z touched another final, I wouldn't be shocked if she's back.

Lowkey thought after Kam dislocated her shoulder she'd bow out. If you're there to be a physical threat, what happens when you lose?

imma go out on a limb and say since mercenaries are going to the reunion for 39 that'll be the place you get it 

i missed this tea... why are the mercenaries getting flown out to do the reunion when they have nothing to add? The only person I can see bringing anything is Bananas for the Moriah drama, and I'm even side eyeing that. 

yeah, I missed this too. That makes sense tho.

imma go out on a limb and say since mercenaries are going to the reunion for 39 that'll be the place you get it 

i missed this tea... why are the mercenaries getting flown out to do the reunion when they have nothing to add? The only person I can see bringing anything is Bananas for the Moriah drama, and I'm even side eyeing that. 

So they can drag Moriah for doing something Bananas would do to her. Laurel will probably defend her and have Michele shaking again.

Asaf has also been calling out the vets, Darrell included... ijbol he don't want THAT problem.

I need Kam back on my screen, idc what people have to say about why she's on AS4. She has earned that IMO.

Asaf and Darrel for rivals season 40 

Sounds like Averey is gonna move in with Adam

Haha I just saw her IG, so she's leaving Arizona for Adam but not Hooters! Hooters must have an insane 401k plan.

Y'all******* think queen dee valladares gonna have a spot on the iconic 40th season? Smile

Lol I was being sarcastic with my comment because people were saying it was coming when Laurel and Cara showed up.

Have fun falling off that limb.

We said Laurel or Cara. Holidays aren't a good  time for announcements. Y'all are just searching for negativity.

We said Laurel or Cara. Holidays aren't a good  time for announcements. Y'all are just searching for negativity.

I also don't think production is coordinated enough to do an announcement during an episode. At best they will announce Wednesday morning and then potentially a commercial will play during the episode

Haha I just saw her IG, so she's leaving Arizona for Adam but not Hooters! Hooters must have an insane 401k plan.

You can take Averey out of Hooters, but you can't take Hooters out of Averey

You can take Averey out of Hooters, but you can't take Hooters out of Averey

I mean, she's clearly not dropping her day job for this show (as they've shown they'll drop her with no hesitation).

If me and her other four fans on Vevmo that got her on AS4 found her a husband, well then we can sleep well at night knowing we did some good for the girl.

it's certainly more realistic than whatever the hell yall are pretending is about to happen. Especially since my theory has a precedent with Final Reckoning.

They have never dropped a teaser specifically during someone's appearance.

yeah airing a teaser at the end of part 2 of the reunion would make more sense. But thats like 10 weeks away lol yikes. See yall******* in march *giggles*

They've also never had a situation like this where the people making appearances have a spinoff premiering soon, dummy.

They've also never had a situation like this where the people making appearances have a spinoff premiering soon, dummy.

the way Champs vs Pros literally premiered the same day Invasion of The Champions ended and there was zero special fan fare the entire season. Darrell didn't get sent home and immediately an ad reading "see this dude who just lost again on Champs vs Pros" played.

Why do you like looking stupid? 

Why do you like looking stupid? 

Lol fair enough. I forgot "Champs" vs "Stars" existed and was a thing. I was wrong here, I guess. BUT I will get the last laugh when we get a promo the day/week of Cara's arrival! It is coming and I can't wait! And when that day comes you negative miserable haters better stay out of our thread celebrating!

oh all of you will be gagged when queens jasmine and flora step into season 40 Smile

How are we haters for knowing this show doesn't have good marketing?

I mean Pink said nearly a month ago that they started filming promo stuff for this. I doubt they'll wait until mid-February (at the end of 39) to release a trailer.

Since we are hopefully getting close:

Predictions for who the stars of the trailer are? 

Predictions for who will have the best cast photos?

Predictions for who will be on the poster?

How are we haters for knowing this show doesn't have good marketing?

Lol, i'll be cussing the production klan out in a couple of weeks when we get nothing but till then i'm going to remain delusional that we are getting a promo during Cara's appearance!

When is Carla's appearance?

it's certainly more realistic than whatever the hell yall are pretending is about to happen. Especially since my theory has a precedent with Final Reckoning.

Ngl, Idr wtf aired what and when ever. Certainly not about FR. Between Pink dropping some hints and the casts keep saying it's coming soon that's how I came to my assumption but I also think what you said sounds very solid to me.

oh all of you will be gagged when queens jasmine and flora step into season 40

Tea.

Predictions for who the stars of the trailer are? Ayanna & Cara Maria. 

Predictions for who will have the best cast photos? Kam, Leroy, Tina, and maybe Avery.

Predictions for who will be on the poster? Kam, Cara Maria, Brad, Rachel, Leroy.

People think Ayanna will even be in the trailer?  

Predictions for who the stars of the trailer are? 

Predictions for who will have the best cast photos?

Predictions for who will be on the poster?

Stars of the Trailer: Cara Maria, Kam, and Laurel

Best Cast Photos: Tony, Rachel, and Averey

On the Poster: Leroy, Brad, Cara Maria, Rachel, Kam

Pages