Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19665 posts / 0 new
Last post

It's not looking good for Tucker if he doesn't win the AI arena. Well guys enjoy a boring steamroll season. But at least Quinn is staying, right?! Smile

When does the America's nominee get named?

• BB25: America
  • BB24: Taylor
  • BB23: Alyssa
  • *BB22: Janelle
  • Bb21: Kemi
  • BB20: Haleigh
  • *BB19: Jessica
  • BB18: legend and icon bridgette dunning
  • BB17: Johnny Mac
  • BB16: Frankie
  • BB15: Candace (*Candice) 
  • BB14: Britney
  • BB13: Daniele
  • BB12: Britney 
  • BB11: Chima
  • BB10: Keesha
  • BB9: N/A
  • *BB8: Jen
  • *BB7: Janelle
  • *BB6: Janelle
  • BBOTT: Shelby
  • CBB1: Brandi
  • *CBB2: Tamar
  • *CBB3: Shanna
  • Crossed out = your bad picks 

* = when yours was the same as mine 

Your score: 17/23 

you were a lnj fan? gross

tomorrow! You better get your devices ready for tonight!

During the live show?

During the live show?

after. Episode comes on at 8 pm et 

No, I mean the nominee is named during the live show?

I think they'll be named before the ai arena during tomorrow episode 

I think they'll be named before the ai arena during tomorrow episode 

Ugh. So zero time to campaign and change their minds. So really this is useless.

The fact that the downgrades turned into upgrades and the power-ups turned into downgrades is the most BB thing ever lol.

It's not looking good for Tucker if he doesn't win the AI arena. Well guys enjoy a boring steamroll season. But at least Quinn is staying, right?!

Killa I like your avi for once. If you really want Tucker to stay you should vote for Joseph so Tucker has a chance :) 

It's not looking good for Tucker if he doesn't win the AI arena. Well guys enjoy a boring steamroll season. But at least Quinn is staying, right?!

Killa I like your avi for once. If you really want Tucker to stay you should vote for Joseph so Tucker has a chance :) 

at this rate tucker would go home sitting next to anybody besides maybe kenney. The damage is done. I'm still voting for quinn Smile

Tucker needs to dye his hair blond and curl it up so grodner can rig for him

Tonight's episode will be interesting to see what kind of edit production gives people.

Joseph's friend got cameos from Janelle, America, first boot Matt and BB12 Matt to talk about Joseph's ego (jokingly) lol https://x.com/paigeyspice/status/1821317573562286093?s=46&t=FjvHMPaKkzQjz8ba2Q20NA

Joseph's friend got cameos from Janelle, America, first boot Matt and BB12 Matt to talk about Joseph's ego (jokingly) lol https://x.com/paigeyspice/status/1821317573562286093?s=46&t=FjvHMPaKkzQjz8ba2Q20NA

Why did that need to be shared? Go tell him to send that money to charity instead.

I can't wait to watch this season turn into a steamroll. So exciting!!! Smile

Ugh I love tucker for causing unpredictability and chaos but he should've pulled himself off. Angela still would've been safe I think. ESPECIALLY against quinn or kenney. Sad

Why did that need to be shared? Go tell him to send that money to charity instead.

Omg it's a joke man breathe and laugh a little damn lol 

So glad they're showing bum *** Kenney wanting to go home I really thought they'd keep giving him a hero Matt Avenger edit 

Tucker is soooo hot omg

I need tucker to do something very gross so I can get the ick and not feel bad about him getting evicted

Tucker is my new favorite. It's unfortunate he's connected to Cody. 

So im finding out Tucker is going after watching him win the veto on the tv. Why is he the target? Is he disliked?

I need tucker to do something very gross so I can get the ick and not feel bad about him getting evicted

Siding with Angela to vilify Matt

I'm noticing a lot more outdoor scenes this season? They must be setting up and tearing down the competitions very fast? I like that they get to actually use the backyard. 

Siding with Angela to vilify Matt

That's not gross, that's chilvalrous. 

I need tucker to eat his boogers or something like stop being so hot!

This season really sucks.... I tried to hype it up with y'all but no.... I knew the cast was shit upon release 

Aryan's  bff has an AMAZING shocked face. She needs to be in a scary movie

Pages