Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19679 posts / 0 new
Last post

Would y'all have liked Cam on Love Island?

They said it was **** which if true idk why that would qualify lmao

What is the edited word lol?

Do Leah and MJ openly hate each other or is it just behind each others back. I thought they were besties lol.

Would y'all have liked Cam on Love Island?

no bc he would've been boring on there too 

Quinn is not targetting Cedric and said he appreciates him taking all that heat for him lol

Leah is weird because she's just as much on an island as Mak but shit talks her, calls her a pick me girl, says she steals her jokes along with Rubina (who she also shit talks because Tucker likes Rubina). She also shit talks Cam and said she's after Quinn even though those 2 plus Mak are the only people willing to work with her lol Mak is on an island trying to play BB while Leah is being delusional trying to play Love Island. 

And somehow leah is still providing more than boring'kor 

Do Leah and MJ openly hate each other or is it just behind each others back. I thought they were besties lol.

I don't think MJ hates Leah. It's only Leah talking about MJ behind her back. MJ probably thinks they are BFFs, lol.

Leah was also talking shit about Makensy. I didn't expect Makensy to be the odd person out, but she seems to be on an Island by herself.

wait let me stan Leah even more? I don't have anything against Mak but I love when ppl talk shit about others

talking shit is fine as long as you don't play victim or backtrack in the case you are confronted about it. we'll see what leah ends up doing and it seems that we'll figure out sooner than later.. the house really is starting to not fw her

Do y'all think Leah likes Cam or is using him?

Using him. Leah said she likes Tucker. Tucker seems to care less.

mj was hated by the majority of fans at first but honestly she seems fairly real and authentic (again i'm only keeping up through bb updates on twitter so i really don't know exactly whats going on)

Do y'all think Leah likes Cam or is using him?

Using him. Leah said she likes Tucker. Tucker seems to care less.

im so ready for cam to be evicted 

Something about MJ bothers me which is surprising bc she was my preseason fav, but I love that she is playing the game. 

What made you turn on him so hard?

I love that there is no dominant alliance. The house is very fluid with tons of small alliances that have no hardcore allegiances. Tucker must stay this week.

Leah is coming across as fake to me, I'm side-eyeing her now. But I would rather fake Leah than Makensy who's solely fixated on Angela to avenge a boy she knew for 2.5 days. Tucker, Quinn, and Angela are providing 90% the drama. 

Rubina, Kimo (I feel bad for not liking him), Kenney needed to go yesterday.

What made you turn on him so hard?

being a black male with tattoos may get you through the door, but if that's the only thing you've got I'll be disappointed. I like my characters to either be f-boys, a+ holes, or thugs.... he's giving NONE!

and my preference is thugs, which I understand cbs/big brother won't cast but still...

My perceptions of Leah and Mak completely switched as I thought Mak would be the more jealous, insecure, delusional girl but she's the more real and secure one of the two. Tbh I don't hate either of them and they're a good addition to all the other things going on even though they are both on the outs. 

I know gender norms hate to see Quinn coming 

I turned on the feeds for drama and it's just Makensy crying because life has been so hard being so pretty lololololol.

T'Bore & Kemo PÍŚŠ me off so bad. All she does is say mmhmm. I could NEVER have a convo with a loser who couldn't provide any feedback and just made an annoying noise repetitively. Kemo talks about being gay like it's 1994. Half the population is gay now, your sob story isn't impressive. Then Quinn says he premeditates his DRs trying to be cater to the fans. He's soon gonna realize his strategy isn't working!

I turned on the feeds for drama and it's just Makensy crying because life has been so hard being so pretty lololololol.

queen

queen

T'Bore & Kemo PÍŚŠ me off so bad. All she does is say mmhmm. I could NEVER have a convo with a loser who couldn't provide any feedback and just made an annoying noise repetitively. Kemo talks about being gay like it's 1994. Half the population is gay now, your sob story isn't impressive. Then Quinn says he premeditates his DRs trying to be cater to the fans. He's soon gonna realize his strategy isn't working!

what was it like growing up closeted in 1994? you must have had some rough high school years during that time

I watched the feeds for a little bit today. Tkor is so pretty (besides her sense of style). I didn't hear her say "mhmm" one time. I want her to win. 

I'm a T'bore stan. The way she made Angela cried without doing anything sent me tf out.

tucker has to win the ai arena bc I can already feel boring'kor, ruboring, and the hawaiian homesexual plotting against him

I'm a T'bore stan. The way she made Angela cried without doing anything sent me tf out.

she's been the only one to shut down angela when she decides to cry and play victim, that alone puts her at the top of the ranks for me

i was actually on matt's side during that week 1 fight, not that i think matt is this upstanding guy but angela literally has the biggest victim complex ever. what matt did to her wasn't even that bad. i also wish lisa would have actually clapped back and called her a **** or something

quinn is the real villain

what was it like growing up closeted in 1994? you must have had some rough high school years during that time

I mean, I am pretty smart but I wasn't in high school at 4 years old like Tahj Mowry. My reference was to The Real World when being gay and open about it was groundbreaking, slightly controversial, and interesting. Now it's like saying you had sex before marriage. No one besides some pearl clutchers are moved.

Pages