Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19679 posts / 0 new
Last post

Who was yalls fav bb15 houseguest?

Candice

Candice and Amanda were my faves (yes I'm aware Amanda was awful but her rivalry with ginamarie & Elissa was funny)

helen

my fav bb houseguests

• bb25: felicia
  • bb24: jasmine 
  • bb23: alyssa 
  • bb22: da'vonne
  • bb21: christie 
  • bb20: bayleigh
  • bb19: Jessica 
  • bb18: da'vonne
  • bb17: jackie 
  • bb16: amber
  • bb15: amanda
  • bb14: britney
  • bb13: dani
  • bb12: rachel
  • bb11: chima
  • bb10: keesha
  • bb8: jen
  • bb7: janelle
  •  
  • BB2: Shannon
  • BB3: Chiara
  • BB4: David
  • BB5: Holly
  • BB6: Janelle
  • BB7: Janelle
  • BB8: Jen
  • BB9: Natalie
  • BB10: Libra
  • BB11: Jordan
  • BB12: Britney
  • BB13: Dominic
  • BB14: Janelle
  • BB15: Kaitlin
  • BB16: Zach
  • BB17: Davonne
  • BB18: Natalie
  • BB19: Jessica
  • BB20: Haleigh
  • BB21: David
  • BB22: Janelle
  • BB23: Tiffany
  • BB24: Joseph
  • BB25: Felicia
  • BB26: Angela
  • my fav bb houseguests

• bb25: felicia
  • bb24: jasmine 
  • bb23: alyssa 
  • bb22: da'vonne
  • bb21: christie 
  • bb20: bayleigh
  • *bb19: Jessica 
  • *bb18: da'vonne
  • bb17: jackie 
  • bb16: amber
  • bb15: amanda
  • bb14: britney
  • bb13: dani
  • *bb12: rachel
  • bb11: chima
  • bb10: keesha
  • *bb8: jen
  • *bb7: janelle
  • Crossed out = your bad picks 

* = when yours was the same as mine 

Your score: 16/18 

Notes: 

• BB10 is the hardest season for me to pick a favorite. It could be any of Dan, Keesha, Libra, or Renny (for there to be four people that could be my #1 favorite is insane omg...) 
  • BB11: Chima and Kevin are interchangeable for me 
  • WATCH BB6 NOWWWWWWWWWWWW 
  • BB2: Shannon
  • BB3: Chiara
  • BB4: David
  • BB5: Holly
  • *BB6: Janelle
  • *BB7: Janelle
  • *BB8: Jen
  • BB9: Natalie
  • BB10: Libra
  • BB11: Jordan
  • BB13: Dominic
  • *BB14: Janelle
  • BB15: Kaitlin
  • *BB16: Zach
  • BB17: Davonne
  • BB18: Natalie
  • *BB19: Jessica
  • BB21: David
  • *BB22: Janelle
  • *BB23: Tiffany
  • BB24: Joseph
  • BB25: Felicia
  • *BB26: Angela
  • Crossed out = your bad picks 

* = when yours was the same as mine 

Your score: 17/25. I expected better (not sure why). 

Notes: 

• BB15: Kaitlin is one of the worst picks there possibly could've been in all of the seasons?????? I don't even hate her as much as Shannon, but just... why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 
  • You are so real for picking Janelle 4/4 times. 
  • BB3: Chiara is another outstandingly bad pick. Please tell me you're at least a fan of Danielle! 
  • I didn't forget when you were hating on Angela. You're a fake Angela fan. I am the original Angela fan and I am irreplaceable! 
  • My favorite from each season: 

• BB1: Josh 
  • BB2: Will 
  • BB3: Danielle 
  • BB4: Jun 
  • BB5: Diane 
  • BB9: Sheila 
  • BB10: Dan 
  • BB11: Kevin 
  • BB12: Rachel 
  • BB13: Rachel 
  • BB14: Janelle 
  • BB15: Helen 
  • BB16: Zach 
  • BB17: Vanessa 
  • BB18: Da'Vonne 
  • BB20: Rockstar 
  • BB21: Jessica 
  • BB23: Tiffany 
  • BB24: Brittany 
  • BB25: Cirie 
  • BB26 (so far): Angela 
  • BBOTT: Jason 
  • CBB1: Shannon 
  • CBB2: Tamar 
  • CBB3: Shanna 
  • BBRG: Danielle 
  • boring'kor refuses to pivot to other alliances. Her two allies want to work with Tucker but she does not. She's gonna end up being a pawn star and I hope she gets evicted Smile

A Kevin & Brittany fan has no authority critiquing other people's picks. Kaitlin I chose based on looks, one of the prettiest hg ever. BB3 and BB10 were hard to narrow down for me. I loved Eric, Chiara, Lisa, Danielle, Roddy, Jason, Tonya, and Amy so much. BB10 I loved Keesha, Dan, Renny, and Libra. BB11 was also a toss up between Russell & Jordan. 

A Kevin & Brittany fan has no authority critiquing other people's picks. Kaitlin I chose based on looks, one of the prettiest hg ever. BB3 and BB10 were hard to narrow down for me. I loved Eric, Chiara, Lisa, Danielle, Roddy, Jason, Tonya, and Amy so much. BB10 I loved Keesha, Dan, Renny, and Libra. BB11 was also a toss up between Russell & Jordan. 

I'm not even a Kevin fan anymore after his horrible showing on BB22 and Brittany carried BB24 so stay mad 

I promise yall if Tucker goes home, this season will go downhill like bb20 did. Angela, Kenney, Makensy, (and Leah?) will be rotating block stars. Kenney or Quinn HAVE to get evicted 

I promise yall if Tucker goes home, this season will go downhill like bb20 did. Angela, Kenney, Makensy, (and Leah?) will be rotating block stars. Kenney or Quinn HAVE to get evicted 

I hate how dullness is rewarded in the big brother house while charisma, confidence, and valor is punished. Angela & Tucker you will always be famous! 

I think Kenney going home is the most likely since that's what Brookyln/Chelsie will be pushing for

I hate how dullness is rewarded in the big brother house while charisma, confidence, and valor is punished. Angela & Tucker you will always be famous! 

I have such an iconic draft team with the 2 personalities of the season Wink

I have such an iconic draft team with the 2 personalities of the season

who do you have again?

I started watching from season 11 live.... so my faves from each season were

Jordan, Britney, Rachel, Dan, Elissa, Zach, Vanessa, Victor, Cody N, Haleigh, Nicole A, Da'vonne, Hannah, Taylor, America.

As of right now angela or tucker for 26 but I'll chose my final answer once one of them is crowned the winner Smile

Angela or Tucker are NOT winning this season unfortunately. It'll go to the boring'kor or kimosexúäļ. I hope Brooklyn wins tho

so we're voting for quinn right?

• BB25: America
  • BB24: Taylor
  • BB23: Alyssa
  • Bb21: Kemi
  • BB18: legend and icon bridgette dunning
  • BB17: Johnny Mac
  • BB16: Frankie
  • BB15: Candace
  • BB14: Britney
  • BB13: Daniele
  • BB11: Chima
  • BB10: Keesha
  • BB9: N/A
  • BBOTT: Shelby
  • CBB1: Brandi
  • CBB2: Tamar
  • CBB3: Shanna
  •  

Having Kaitlin as yr bb15 favorite is crazy.... what did she do besides suck *** to Aaryn the Aryan and be racist. looks can only get that whack ***** so far

Having Kaitlin as yr bb15 favorite is crazy.... what did she do besides suck *** to Aaryn the Aryan and be racist. looks can only get that whack ***** so far

right like at least Amanda was entertaining 

Jerry not being mentioned for BB10. He was the majority of fights with Libra and Renny lol.

Bridgette >>>

You put Frankie so șțfù and never post again.

YES! OVER AND OVER!

No! Joseph

Quinn is definitely getting voted. Especially now after Jag and Amerikhia gave their unsolicited opinions telling us not to vote for him lol

Pages