Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19665 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hopefully there's some Tucker mayhem that causes the collective to turn on each other

Tucker needs to channel his inner Cameron (bb25) and comp out. Reality tv depends on it!

Whatever. Tucker is just gonna end up on the block again next week if he doesn't win HOH. He's served his purpose. It's time for Angela to carry this season.

Tucker goes if he doesn't win the AI arena COME ON TUCKER

They need to do that split house week again like on BB25 

I think that was bb24

If Tucker goes I hope kenney survives until week 5 to win hoh and put floaters t'kor and kimo up Smile

UK****'s obsession with Quinn is annoying

Can you go crawl back into your misery dungeon and leave me alone. 

shut up ****

I think that was bb24

Yes. My bad lol

The feeds would be amazing

you were a lnj fan? gross

**** YESSSSSS. Jason, Kryssie, Danielle, and Neeley were all so amazing. There's probably some other icon that I'm forgetting too because I loved that alliance so much. Shelby, Morgan, Alex, Whitney, and Monte were all insufferable. 

Brooklyn went to the Tori Deal school of reality TV reactions (except hers was 100x better than Tori's) 

The feeds would be amazing

Take Raven and Josh off now. NOWWWWWWWW. 

Manifesting this energy for Tucker tonight <3 if Matt and Tucker are the first two men to leave, then this show is discriminatory against hot men. 

Tucker is in a showmance. Surely Grodner won't let her white boy go home right? Smile

Tucker is in a showmance. Surely Grodner won't let her white boy go home right?

matt left week 1. They won't rig it for tucker either Sad

Idk why Tucker didn't take himself off and left Angela on a replacement still would have happened, he still could have pushed for Quinn, Mak still would have gone up and America still likely voted Quinn. He fumbled the bag so hard especially because T'kor/Kimo/Rubina were ready to solidify with him. Entertaining guy but I can't feel bad for arrogant gameplay. 

I might become a casual if Tucker leaves because Angela will just get put up next week and voted out. Entertainment value gone and an incoming steamroll Sad

I might become a casual if Tucker leaves because Angela will just get put up next week and voted out. Entertainment value gone and an incoming steamroll

We say this every season but I think there's still potential for fluid gameplay. T'kor/Kimo/Quinn + Rubina will only go along with the collective for so long before turning on them. Vice versa with Chelsie/Ced/Cam. I don't think they'll wait for all the others to be to go until the turning on eachother happens. 

I might become a casual if Tucker leaves because Angela will just get put up next week and voted out. Entertainment value gone and an incoming steamroll

We say this every season but I think there's still potential for fluid gameplay. T'kor/Kimo/Quinn + Rubina will only go along with the collective for so long before turning on them. Vice versa with Chelsie/Ced/Cam. I don't think they'll wait for all the others to be to go until the turning on eachother happens. 

Those people will not be confrontational AT ALL unlike Angela or Tucker. Sure they might turn on each other but it'll still be a snooze. It'll be like a combo of BB25 and BB20 (post-jury)

And I really don't care about gameplay (if I did I wouldn't be stanning Tucker.) I care about entertainment bc BB is you know....a reality tv show

Those people will not be confrontational AT ALL unlike Angela or Tucker. Sure they might turn on each other but it'll still be a snooze. It'll be like a combo of BB25 and BB20 (post-jury)

I think Quinn, Chelsie, Brooklyn, Leah, Mak, Joseph even T'kor have potential to get loud once things get messier for them. King Quinn has been providing the messiness so he'll continue entertaining don't worry :) 

I really think things will get messy once Quinn has to choose a side and the Collective falls apart. 

But anyways what are y'all's top 5 seasons. Mine are:

1. BB10
  2. BB11 - Chima ROBBED
  3. BB18
  4. BB13
  5. BB15

(Honorable mention to BB8 but only for Jen and Jameka)

I think Quinn, Chelsie, Brooklyn, Leah, Mak, Joseph even T'kor have potential to get loud once things get messier for them. King Quinn has been providing the messiness so he'll continue entertaining don't worry :) 

hmm okay girl...I appreciate your unwavering loyalty to quinn lmaooo. I actually want him AND Tucker to stay. Let the white guys battle it out. Kenney is just a worthless bald man.

I'll wait till the end result tonight before I have my usual long & repetitive meltdowns.

1. BB10
  2. BB11 - Chima ROBBED
  3. BB18
  4. BB13
  5. BB15

1. BB6
  2. BB10
  3. BB11
  4. BB8
  5. BB3

Next week is going to be a snooze lmaooo

I actually want him AND Tucker to stay. Let the white guys battle it out. Kenney is just a worthless bald man.

1. BB10
  2. BB11 - Chima ROBBED
  3. BB18
  4. BB13
  5. BB15

1. BB6
  2. BB10
  3. BB11
  4. BB8
  5. BB3

1. BB8 2. BB10 3. BB15 4. BB13 5. BB22

1. BB10
  2. BB11 - Chima ROBBED
  3. BB18
  4. BB13
  5. BB15

1. BB6 
  2. BB10 
  3. BB7 
  4. BB17 
  5. BB11 

Pages