Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19659 posts / 0 new
Last post

Angela cries at everything. Not impressed.

She was not crying when she fought Matt, that girl who left second (Lisa?), and Quinn.

T'Kor had her shaking. 

i'm kinda enjoying tkor and not sure why

also i'm SO excited for tonight's episode but i feel like im gonna get let down 

Angela cries at everything. Not impressed.

She was not crying when she fought Matt, that girl who left second (Lisa?), and Quinn.

T'Kor had her shaking. 

No. Cancel culture had her shaking not t'whisper

The fact the rest of this season is in Tucker's hands omg

I love T'Kor's fashion brand! She is very creative.

Bore'kor's sweaters look like they itch

Killah and I casting our final spells to protect Tucker tonight.

Peacekeeper's posts always make me laugh out loud because it's so oddly positive.

I won't be watching tonight's episode live. I'm to nervous. I'll check for updates after the episode.

I won't be watching tonight's episode live. I'm to nervous. I'll check for updates after the episode.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND WATCH IT.

I retract my twinship with Killah. Dumb ***** never cosigns my post.

no bc if I watch Tucker get evicted live at work, I won't be able to finish my shift. I'll self destruct. It won't be pretty.

no bc if I watch Tucker get evicted live at work, I won't be able to finish my shift. I'll self destruct. It won't be pretty.

Tucker isn't going to go. 

Tucker isn't going to go. 

we said that about matt and look what happened 

If I were a producer, this would be me: "Kenney, we know you have mentioned wanting to leave to be with your family. Jury starts soon and even once evicted there will no contact home and if you decide to leave at any point during sequester then you lose your stipend. If you want to leave now, you will still receive your full stipend just say during your speech "Julie I choose to self-evict". You will have immediate access to your family and we can even fly them out tonight if you would like. We don't want you to leave but if you did we totally understand and will give you the best treatment as soon as you walk out."

This made me bust out laughing 

Okay fine I'm watching bb

So much to fit in and we are getting 5 min recap. I hate these producers.

We better have a split screen of the hg strategizing/talking during the arena.

So much to fit in and we are getting 5 min recap. I hate these producers.

Like we didn't just see the episode yesterday, lol

Oh Tucker is definitely going home 

Quinn said himself you'd be an idiot to keep him if he loses the arena lmaooo which the collective are

I hope that Tucker wins the A.I. Arena.

Cedric really does suck. Can't wait to see him evicted 

I hope that Tucker wins the A.I. Arena.

I still have love for ced. Only a little bit tho

Oh this edit is making Tucker look silly it's gonna be sooo bad when If he gets evicted

Ok, come on Tucker! lol he just flipped off the camera

Quinn in athletic clothing and Tucker wearing jeans oh this isn't good 

Pages