Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19679 posts / 0 new
Last post

She's on the feeds right now having a full conversation, so idk what OS is talking about. 

quinn is the real hero

She's on the feeds right now having a full conversation, so idk what OS is talking about. 

I would tune into watch but I don't want to be put to sleep this early in the night.

I think I was right about UKVMLover being married to KVMaga1977. KVM did say his wife was a black democrat. She loves to have fake takes for attention like KVM. She's annoying like KVM. Her hatred from me stems from getting her husband banned from Vevmo which likely caused daily meltdowns in their house. Wow, I really cracked the code.

I would tune into watch but I don't want to be put to sleep this early in the night.

Oh, it's boring as fuc^k. But not because Tkor is a loser that can't hold a conversation.

Oh, it's boring as ***. But not because Tkor is a loser that can't hold a conversation.

what was it like growing up closeted in 1994? you must have had some rough high school years during that time

I mean, I am pretty smart but I wasn't in high school at 4 years old like Tahj Mowry. My reference was to The Real World when being gay and open about it was groundbreaking, slightly controversial, and interesting. Now it's like saying you had sex before marriage. No one besides some pearl clutchers are moved.

on a real note, depends where you are tbh. at least in the US, lgbt things being mainstream in pop culture and the media doesn't always translate to actual geographic areas that are progressively 20 years behind. many rural areas are just like how it was in the 90s

Retracting my comment because I don't feel like arguing with you and I thought we were friends now! Lol

Retracting my comment because I don't feel like arguing with you and I thought we were friends now! Lol

Awe I am sad I missed it Sad

what was it like growing up closeted in 1994? you must have had some rough high school years during that time

I mean, I am pretty smart but I wasn't in high school at 4 years old like Tahj Mowry. My reference was to The Real World when being gay and open about it was groundbreaking, slightly controversial, and interesting. Now it's like saying you had sex before marriage. No one besides some pearl clutchers are moved.

on a real note, depends where you are tbh. at least in the US, lgbt things being mainstream in pop culture and the media doesn't always translate to actual geographic areas that are progressively 20 years behind. many rural areas are just like how it was in the 90s

The UK, for example, is really behind on some things.

Awe I am sad I missed it

Don't worry, there's always 1 hour from now when you react extra sensitive to anything I say. 

I wish everyone else was as interesting as Angela & Tucker. Sad

How UKLover thinks I respond to her post vs how I actually respond.

The UK, for example, is really behind on some things.

well of course you'd expect that from that bird brained island. they're in shambles right now because of their bigotry

This will be a mid season if Tucker gets evicted. I know some of yall want to see the alpha males gone but I do not wanna be forced to watch Angela being the only one carrying while boring'kor "mmmhms" for the next 2 months 

Tucker going home and being stuck with Kenney for another week is what y'all deserve! Watch Kenney win AI Arena, then the house vote to keep King Quinn over Tucker. 

Tucker going home and being stuck with Kenney for another week is what y'all deserve! Watch Kenney win AI Arena, then the house vote to keep King Quinn over Tucker. 

I'm no longer defending you the next time OS bullies you

Lol. You'll come back to the light when OS talks about your favs on the Challenge.

Lol. You'll come back to the light when OS talks about your favs on the Challenge.

Oh trust me I will be whacking humpty dumpty when speculation season starts 

Oh Tucker let me make your night something unforgettable Wink

Is this the first time they've done an America's vote twist?

Is this the first time they've done an America's vote twist?

no they've done something like that on bb15 where America votes mvp who secretly nominates a 3rd nominee 

Omg, Kimo just said "mmmhmm" on the feeds!!!!!! OS attack him for something so trivial.

No they've done something like that on bb15 where America votes mvp who secretly nominates a 3rd nominee 

I like that better. It's probably going to feel like shit knowing that you're the person America hates the most.

Omg, Kimo just said "mmmhmm" on the feeds!!!!!! OS attack him for something so trivial.

Girl go back to being a lesbian for John West and outta this thread

I'll do it. Kimo is a waste of a casting spot that has nothing to offer other than the fact that he's a homosexual and a native Hawaiian. Plus he's a terrible ally towards boring'kor.

I also can't stand boring'kor's voice. It reminds me of Jenny's. Both sound like they have a mouthful of saliva whenever they speak. Like girl enunciate your words.

Girl go back to being a lesbian for John West and outta this thread

Or no, and f^uck you

No they've done something like that on bb15 where America votes mvp who secretly nominates a 3rd nominee 

I like that better. It's probably going to feel like shit knowing that you're the person America hates the most.

I think for the last three weeks, America was the mvp and voted someone on the block. First it was Elissa, and the last two times was Amanda...

Pages