Road Rules Revival- 2021 (Paramount +)

311 posts / 0 new
Last post

We already have a million spinoff's/versions of the challenge, do we really need road rules in 2022

I think if they made it "retro" and forced them to not have cell phones and do things old school it could be very interesting to see how five or six strangers live on a rv traveling around.  No twist is needed.  But they love their twists

Psy needs to be in charge of production <3

I think if they made it "retro" and forced them to not have cell phones and do things old school it could be very interesting to see how five or six strangers live on a rv traveling around.  No twist is needed.  But they love their twists

You are so out of touch from reality and you live in the past.

Why wouldn't she is reality tv was 1000x better in the past?

Yall barely watched road rules when it was in its prime lol. Revamp real world like both would flop in this era but real world would still do better. 

they should just do a real "live" season and have it all on tiktok/instagram live with almost 24/7 feeds. 

I really like this idea. Make it big brother but on the road. Yall see how crazy the big brother fandom is.

Didn't this flop like twice already like it would be the third or second time they try to bring it back if it does happen

This will flop HARD under the hands of Viacom, current production, and the state of reality tv. They'll cast 6 boring but cringe personalities doing nothing but corny tiktok challenges. The only reason I'm rooting for this is for the small probablity that we'll get some Road Rules seasons on Paraflop.

Psy needs to be in charge of production <3

that won't do well unless these newbies are known no one will care if they're randoms with no twist definitely nowadays 

You are so out of touch from reality and you live in the past.

this thread was made 2 years ago lol

They played us

They played us

They played us

They played us

IMO, Sounds like it molded into this, but doesnt sound like Paramount has taken it on

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsUX-PUgwWr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I think this has a better chance of finally airing than allstars 4 *giggles* Smile

I'm not even bummed about this never filming cause they would have butchered it, I'm just bummed that I actually thought it would lead to Road Rules being streamed on that terrible platform.

the best thing about road rules 14... Angel and Kina on a challenge together should've happened.

This show fell off! A TikTok about sometimes time on "Senester at Sea" popped up on my fyp. Every comment was referencing suite life on deck. Not one mention of road rules semester at sea. Gen z don't know or care about this flop show! The search bar even said "semester st sea black people" I didn't see any clips of Ayanna when I clicked on it

the best thing about road rules 14... Angel and Kina on a challenge together should've happened.

I don't even care we never got this revival, it likely would have been garbage. I'm just so sad we never got Road Rules of Paraflop.

At this point i'm wary of any Real World/Road Rules revival, I feel like they'll cast people based on social media numbers and not personality

Can y'all stop bringing up this thread and talking about this show that is not going to happen and that y'all would stop watching after episode three. Damn

India version is goin strong 

https://youtu.be/vNY23mVLZm0?si=kvuzzYEuqik3ZApr

Get them on the challenge and silence da haters 

At this point i'm wary of any Real World/Road Rules revival, I feel like they'll cast people based on social media numbers and not personality

yup - just like the current random castings we've had since War of the Worlds (a few popped in during the trilogy too)

"Less and less airtime" we gonna act like ridiculousness isnt 75% of that airtime?

How is there less airtime? Nothing airs on MTV and streaming has unlimited air? What an idiot.

Pages