Road Rules Revival- 2021 (Paramount +)

248 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Real World was definitely the more popular show but the first season of Road Rules was great TV.  I think casting hurt them on some seasons but I'm not sure how Road Rules would work today.   The Real World doesn't work now because they completely abandoned what made it great.  I'm sure Road Rules would just be influencers and other idiots that add nothing of value.

I'm sure Road Rules would just be influencers and other idiots that add nothing of value.

that's the problem with casting nowadays, instead of choosing ordinary yet authentic and interesting people that go through an audition process, they cast 'influencers' and social media 'personalities' which most are either annoying or unoriginal af

I'm sure Road Rules would just be influencers and other idiots that add nothing of value.

that's the problem with casting for reality tv nowadays, instead of choosing ordinary yet authentic and interesting people that go through an audition process, they cast 'influencers' and social media 'personalities' which most are either annoying or unoriginal af

Completely agree

I would've liked to see Ivory do atleast one challenge and Angel to do more. 

agreed.  Also would have liked Kristen to have a shot at more than just one group battle at the end, I remember she seemed fun 

When will they put Road Rules on Paramount+?

When will they put Road Rules on Paramount+?

when they actually take this announced project serious 

So Paramount announced that they were reviving Road Rules but have not announced nor start production ? 

Didn't PR say this is dead or on hold?

Didn't PR say this is dead or on hold?

I haven't say anything about this

So Paramount announced that they were reviving Road Rules but have not announced nor start production ? 

correct lmaoo

The ratings will go through the roof if they have road rules antarctica *giggles*

There were so many themes and regions the show could've explored 

There were so many themes and regions the show could've explored 

Yep. That's why I was so sad to see the show got canned when it did.

I will never not laugh about them lying about this for no reason at all

I don't even care about the reboot, this was just our only hope of having RR streaming on Paraflop Minus.

Don't think they lied. This show was announced when everyone thought the pandemic was near the end. It would be extremely difficult and expensive to film a show like this during the pandemic. Interaction with the locals, traveling around, testing, lodging for cast and crew... Just to start. It is probably why the real world reboot is stalled as well. Homecoming and Challenge can be kept in a bubble with planned locations for a short period of time.

Don't think they lied. This show was announced when everyone thought the pandemic was near the end. It would be extremely difficult and expensive to film a show like this during the pandemic. Interaction with the locals, traveling around, testing, lodging for cast and crew... Just to start. It is probably why the real world reboot is stalled as well. Homecoming and Challenge can be kept in a bubble with planned locations for a short period of time.

It was all a lie

It was all a lie

It was all a lie

I would apply for this, tbh.

Pages