Road Rules Revival- 2021 (Paramount +)

248 posts / 0 new
Last post

If they were smart they shouldve casted for this already so that it couldve been filmed while All Stars aired, and ready to release shortly after All Stars ended so people into the challenge/mtv world had another show to look forward to right away

How are they gonna hype this show when they have zero Road Rules shows on their platform? PP is such an embarrassment lol. 

they better not dig in cbs's leftovers to cast for this reboot, that would be so damn embarrassing. only cast people who show up to casting calls or apply and made it through each round 

How are they gonna hype this show when they have zero Road Rules shows on their platform? PP is such an embarrassment lol. 

Yeah...youd think theyd have RR seasons on there but...nope.

Watch it be influencers or Tik tokers that they recruit. 5-7 of them without technology and traveling around

Watch it be influencers or Tik tokers that they recruit. 5-7 of them without technology and traveling around

that is exactly what im afraid of. Influencers/tiktokers with no real life personality 

If it gets us Teala Dunn then I'll be satisfied with that

LMAO PLZ

I want Trisha Paytas so she can make her challenge debut

I actually wouldn't mind influencers for this at least not ones with big followings -- I'm sure they can scrape up some lower level influencers who are interesting that would do this. Hopefully production starts soon cause this is the one I'm most looking forward to.

lmaoo hell nah what's this 

They need Bhad Babie (catch me outside girl) she's 18 now and would bring so much drama 

They need Bhad Babie (catch me outside girl) she's 18 now and would bring so much drama 

that girl would EAT

We have more than enough scum on MTV, we don't need her.

We have more than enough scum on MTV, we don't need her.

idk what shows you're watching because there aren't nearly enough people like her.

like she'll even follow the rules lmao I'm sure she'll Farrah her way through production with accommodations and demands like she's A-list. 

i feel like the women r gonna body and end the men lol

Doesn't this sound just like Real World? Different production company but it sound like a copy of it lol

https://twentysomething.castingcrane.com/

yall weird on this page 

Doesn't this sound just like Real World? Different production company but it sound like a copy of it lol

yea this is all over Tik Tok too. One of the casting agents even hinted at it being RW. I sent something about this to gamer

Wow that's interesting 

Is this still happening ?

If i had to guess, if this is being a true road rules and theyre traveling through various US states maybe theyre waiting for more covid restrictions to be lifted for this? Surprised casting hasnt been announced yet

1. You acknowledge and agree that a background check, medical and psychological exam may be made a condition of your participation in the Program.

I'd be so boned lol

Oop this sounds good. I love that they are emphasizing on casting people that want to WORK on themselves or in a field. This won't be your usual real world party cast.

Pages