Road Rules Revival- 2021 (Paramount +)

248 posts / 0 new
Last post

I just hope they dont cast instamodels and trainers....

Its going to happen even a Tik Tok person.

OMG Im shocked! Never thought RR was coming back so stoked! Paramount+ is slowly changing my mind about the service. I hope they don F it up like they did with the Real Wold at least it isnt on Facebook watch. 

Whoa. All dogs go to heaven!

I just hope they dont cast instamodels and trainers....

Its going to happen even a Tik Tok person.

was this the project you said they were looking at someone from tik tok for 

I only started watching road rules after extreme so should I be excited for this?

Yes, Viewer's Revenge is NOT Road Rules. I still don't know what the hell that was.

I mean, the show sucked but it was Road Rules Lol. 

In name only, Road Rules in its purest form is Magic School Bus for adults. Exotic locals, advanture, and surprisingly, education. Viewers Revenge was donuts in the California desert doing half-baked missions using scrap from the challenge while facing against kids that weren't interesting enough to be cast on the Real World.

This is the show I need to audition for >>>>>

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I JUST SAW THIS!!!!!!   YASSSSSSSSSSS <3 

It's like Paramount+ read my mind and specifically went out of their way to please me lol

OG Challenge, Real World Reunion, and Road Rules Revival, I'm sick! 

right!?!?!  Plus I saw they're brining back Rugrats with the original voice cast - so my 90's little kid is flying happy too lol

No casting call for this yet?

No casting call for this yet?

could already be casted. they just pool from people that didn't make the cut for other shows 

Robyn Kass posted an ad for a tv show that people think sounds like The Mole but it so sounds Road Ruleish to me but with a different name

Robyn Kass posted an ad for a tv show that people think sounds like The Mole but it so sounds Road Ruleish to me but with a different name

it's The Insider and the casting call specifically emphasizes that one person is a mole, sabotages the entire game and after every episode the cast vote to guess who that insider is. 

100% The Mole 

Robyn Kass doesn't work for BMP

I need every Road Rules season on Paramount +... I can't see them not putting it on there because it will bring in a new audience when the new one airs

I need every Road Rules season on Paramount +... I can't see them not putting it on there because it will bring in a new audience when the new one airs

I always wanted to be on either the real world or road rules, now that I am older I want to go on Survivor or Big Brother. 

I always wanted to be on either the real world or road rules, now that I am older I want to go on Survivor or Big Brother. 

To get hair loss and lose your butt? Nah I'm good

I used to think that Big Brother would be the better, more fun, show to do but now I'm thinking it's Survivor given what a mess BB has become.

I used to think that Big Brother would be the better, more fun, show to do but now I'm thinking it's Survivor given what a mess BB has become.

Same. I wish they did the BBUK format in the US I'd 100% would apply for that. I'd apply for Survivor if they would change locations. The Amazing Race would be fun.

Road Rules was a dream to be on back in the day before it was cancelled lol

I remember my friend and I went to an open casting call for the Real World, I think it was for the Portland season.  The line was wrapped around whatever bar they were in.  So instead we went across the street and got a burger, ate, and went home.  And another time back in the day with a different friend I went to an open call for the Amazing Race (never even saw the show before), they wanted friends or siblings - so we went and I made a fool out of myself and not in a good way, and my friend acted normal - needless to say that did not work out lol  #memories

I hope it's a normal Road Rules season. I refused to watch Viewer's Revenge because Sophia wasn't part of it. 

Can't 18 year olds do this? It's literally going to be fillled with social justice warriors 

Viewers revenge would've been 10x better if the pit battles were part of the episodes. They need to put those up

Are there any sites that have prior seasons?   Paramount Plus is missing the first 10 and 14.    

Are there any sites that have prior seasons?   Paramount Plus is missing the first 10 and 14.    

This got me excited thinking that they added seasons 11-13 of Road Rules to P+ lol.

Pages