Road Rules Revival- 2021 (Paramount +)

312 posts / 0 new
Last post

honestly influencers could work for this cause this would force them to interact and be social in real life. Most influencers are stuck in front of the computer/ phone for a living but what if you threw them in the middle of nowhere with clues to escape and win a cash prize -- although they'll have to find more obscure entertaining out of the box social media influencers for it to work. 

Did BMP even put out a casting call for this? I don't recall and cannot find one anywhere ... which leads me to believe the cast 100% will be already knowns/SM influencers with 1000s of followers already Sad not very appealing -- we need new talent. 

Remember the hype & how big the casting call was when they put out they were reviving the Real World that became the flop on Facebook Watch. 

Did BMP even put out a casting call for this? I don't recall and cannot find one anywhere ... which leads me to believe the cast 100% will be already knowns/SM influencers with 1000s of followers already not very appealing -- we need new talent. 

Remember the hype & how big the casting call was when they put out they were reviving the Real World that became the flop on Facebook Watch. 

I think most of the people they cast will either be influencers or people who auditioned for Survivor and Big Brother and weren't cast. 

Did BMP even put out a casting call for this? I don't recall and cannot find one anywhere ... which leads me to believe the cast 100% will be already knowns/SM influencers with 1000s of followers already not very appealing -- we need new talent. 

I think most of the people they cast will either be influencers or people who auditioned for Survivor and Big Brother and weren't cast. 

This would make sense. I feel like full on casting would be hard during covid.

+ Love Island too! You're probably right but all those are cast in-house by ViacomCBS I believe -- Road Rules (if we're doin like they did the new Real World also) was always Bunim-Murray Productions casting. But now that it's Paramount+ you may be onto something lol

nah they havent put anything out yet for casting, and i personally dont think theyve casted for it yet because they only re-filled the trademark and production info within the last month or so

+ Love Island too! You're probably right but all those are cast in-house by ViacomCBS I believe -- Road Rules (if we're doin like they did the new Real World also) was always Bunim-Murray Productions casting. But now that it's Paramount+ you may be onto something lol

its still a Bunim Murray show regardless of where it airs, so majority of the pre-production stuff will be from BMP

BMP is the one in charge of casting MTV have last word to approve all of them or not

nah they havent put anything out yet for casting, and i personally dont think theyve casted for it yet because they only re-filled the trademark and production info within the last month or so

Ehhh who knows -- not disagreeing with you, but they filed The Challenge: All Stars trademark on premiere day https://trademark.trademarkia.com/the-challenge-all-stars-90610467.html , So idk how much we can go by that anymore Sad  they've caught on to our sleuthing skills lol

Ehhh who knows -- not disagreeing with you, but they filed The Challenge: All Stars trademark on premiere day https://trademark.trademarkia.com/the-challenge-all-stars-90610467.html , So idk how much we can go by that anymore  they've caught on to our sleuthing skills lol

oops my bad i worded that weirdly, didnt really mean trademark meant more like the LLC/INC - business sos filing which usually would be the first step any company would due before they are able to resume/start a business.......my old job i spent a lot of time looking SOS's and licencing up

If they were smart they shouldve casted for this already so that it couldve been filmed while All Stars aired, and ready to release shortly after All Stars ended so people into the challenge/mtv world had another show to look forward to right away

How are they gonna hype this show when they have zero Road Rules shows on their platform? PP is such an embarrassment lol. 

they better not dig in cbs's leftovers to cast for this reboot, that would be so damn embarrassing. only cast people who show up to casting calls or apply and made it through each round 

How are they gonna hype this show when they have zero Road Rules shows on their platform? PP is such an embarrassment lol. 

Yeah...youd think theyd have RR seasons on there but...nope.

Watch it be influencers or Tik tokers that they recruit. 5-7 of them without technology and traveling around

Watch it be influencers or Tik tokers that they recruit. 5-7 of them without technology and traveling around

that is exactly what im afraid of. Influencers/tiktokers with no real life personality 

If it gets us Teala Dunn then I'll be satisfied with that

LMAO PLZ

I want Trisha Paytas so she can make her challenge debut

I actually wouldn't mind influencers for this at least not ones with big followings -- I'm sure they can scrape up some lower level influencers who are interesting that would do this. Hopefully production starts soon cause this is the one I'm most looking forward to.

lmaoo hell nah what's this 

They need Bhad Babie (catch me outside girl) she's 18 now and would bring so much drama 

They need Bhad Babie (catch me outside girl) she's 18 now and would bring so much drama 

that girl would EAT

We have more than enough scum on MTV, we don't need her.

We have more than enough scum on MTV, we don't need her.

idk what shows you're watching because there aren't nearly enough people like her.

like she'll even follow the rules lmao I'm sure she'll Farrah her way through production with accommodations and demands like she's A-list. 

i feel like the women r gonna body and end the men lol

Doesn't this sound just like Real World? Different production company but it sound like a copy of it lol

https://twentysomething.castingcrane.com/

yall weird on this page 

Doesn't this sound just like Real World? Different production company but it sound like a copy of it lol

https://twentysomething.castingcrane.com/

yea this is all over Tik Tok too. One of the casting agents even hinted at it being RW. I sent something about this to gamer

Pages