Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

What do you mean you went to L.A ? Can you provide any details that aren't already on the Internet ?  ive been in contact with B.M but haven't heard anything lately. 

If you are a finalist, they fly you to LA and interview you in person. Thats what I think he meant.

richjoe92 wrote:

Perhaps Seattle is going through some economic diffuclties that it just seems baffling that they'll have the funds to host 7 people to binge drink in the city.

Well they are dumb because it's not like the city is paying for them to be there. The Real World being there actually helps there economy.

The novelty of The Real World has worn off a many seasons ago. So I really don't think The Real World would better much business.Also, I read somewhere they don't help many small bars. When a crew is in an area, locals can't go to that place as easily as they used to. It sorta become like the DMV, where you have to wait in line, strictly because the network doesn't just want anyone around the crew. I would provide the link if I can find it.

Also, in one of the previous tweets, it stated that the city has helped provide housing for the need but mananged to close down a whole place for the cast.

None of this a reason to throw rocks at the cast memebers or be rude to them though.

The novelty of The Real World has worn off a many seasons ago. So I really don't think The Real World would better much business.Also, I read somewhere they don't help many small bars. When a crew is in an area, locals can't go to that place as easily as they used to. It sorta become like the DMV, where you have to wait in line, strictly because the network doesn't just want anyone around the crew. I would provide the link if I can find it.

Also, in one of the previous tweets, it stated that the city has helped provide housing for the need but mananged to close down a whole place for the cast.

None of this a reason to throw rocks at the cast memebers or be rude to them though.

What I meant when I said The Real World helps Seattle is that they are renting that property the cast will be living in. Not only that but they will supporting the local shops such as thrift stores when they design the house plus the cast is supporting local businesses when they are clubbing and eating out. The crew isn't as big as it used to be so locals are not going to have any issues getting in a certain venue .

Also the city didn't close the place down for the cast the building belonged to an advertising agency who was downsizing and didn't need the space at the moment.

WittyWrath wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:Perhaps Seattle is going through some economic diffuclties that it just seems baffling that they'll have the funds to host 7 people to binge drink in the city.

Well they are dumb because it's not like the city is paying for them to be there. The Real World being there actually helps there economy.

The novelty of The Real World has worn off a many seasons ago. So I really don't think The Real World would better much business.Also, I read somewhere they don't help many small bars. When a crew is in an area, locals can't go to that place as easily as they used to. It sorta become like the DMV, where you have to wait in line, strictly because the network doesn't just want anyone around the crew. I would provide the link if I can find it.Also, in one of the previous tweets, it stated that the city has helped provide housing for the need but mananged to close down a whole place for the cast.None of this a reason to throw rocks at the cast memebers or be rude to them though.

But MTV/BMP is renting the building for an 18 months period  according to this video:

http://komonews.com/news/local/lights-camera-action-real-world-returning-to-seattle-18-years-later

They are getting some kind of money in return. The lady also go in detail that it will help the businesses around.

I don't know if Bunim Murray is actually renting that house for the full 18 months because the company they are renting it from said they'll be back in it in the fall.

Maybe they should have came to Atlanta because the ratchets would have welcomed them with open arms. Smile

I hope some of them get arrested then lool.

I don't know if Bunim Murray is actually renting that house for the full 18 months because the company they are renting it from said they'll be back in it in the fall.

The newslady need to get her info right lol

Hopefully lol I also want a local vs a cast member fight and that production doesnt edit it out.

hardbitten wrote:

Hopefully lol I also want a local vs a cast member fight and that production doesnt edit it out. 

I'm dying at the thought of a local getting picked up by a male cast member, and dropped on concrete like nothing.

I can't with the Seattle sites who got their information from us but didn't credit us and believe RW Productions is an actual company that works with Bunim Murray. Can they not put the pieces together and understand that RW stands for Real World and is the alias Bunim Murray is using.

WittyWrath wrote:

Maybe they should have came to Atlanta because the ratchets would have welcomed them with open arms. Smile

does anyone know what they do with everything inside the house once their done?

Dirol

WittyWrath wrote:

The newslady need to get her info right lol

Dead

I can't with the Seattle sites who got their information from us but didn't credit us and believe RW Productions is an actual company that works with Bunim Murray. Can they not put the pieces together and understand that RW stands for Real World and is the alias Bunim Murray is using.

Hunh bro, lol. But yet the potential cast are the dumb ones sighhh

Auction off maybe?

They have a sale where the locals can buy items from the house.

I wish the locals would start stalking the house and posting on social media. I would like to know have they started renovations. 

I'd love for a Jersey Shore type of local fight where Ronnie ran down the street just to clock some guy in the face then got arrested 

I want this tobstart filming already lol hopefully they managed to put a good cast togethwr and that they dont give us so many pointless aftershows. They should save that money and just do a reunion after almost every epiaode has air.

I want this tobstart filming already lol hopefully they managed to put a good cast togethwr and that they dont give us so many pointless aftershows. They should save that money and just do a reunion after almost every epiaode has air.

Yeah, I need this to start filming lol.

I agree. I think they should discard the aftershows and just do one big reunion.

They need to have replacements on deck and not be afraid to shove them in the house. Give me some replacement slayage.

I wouldn't mind a BGC11 type season were almost half the cast gets replaced  for violence and we get tons of replacements. ☝

I can't wait for this season to start filming I think my favorite thing is finding the cast members

But like why do you care if they hook up or get drunk? That's what most young people do anyways so I don't see the issue. So y'all can rotate. 

But like why do you care if they hook up or get drunk? That's what most young people do anyways so I don't see the issue. So y'all can rotate. 

And furthermore why do they care if they want to be on TV of whatever? That has nothing to do with anyone acutally living in Seattle. Like what is the problem? 

nevidcm wrote:

And furthermore why do they care if they want to be on TV of whatever? That has nothing to do with anyone acutally living in Seattle. Like what is the problem?  

Yeah, like no one is forcing you to watch the show. And if they don't want them to give a bad image to Seattle, is not like anyone watches the RW anymore lol. They're just being petty for being petty. 

I don't understand the problem honestly. Why are people so mad? If it was me I'd jump in the background and wave "hi mom" to the camera because I'd be so geeked I'm on tv. It's not like they're causing an everyday disruption.

Pages