Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

Don't do it. From what I'm reading, you're way too of a wuss to do it.

i dont think anyone really understands what its like unless theyve gone all the way through the process. liek theres a ton of shit people probably dont know. its not just you being filmed. and you barely get any money and will end up spending way more than you will receive. all its not like you can do whatever you want. theirs strict rules and stuff.

We already knew about everything you mentioned... So yes we do understand.

i dont think anyone really understands what its like unless theyve gone all the way through the process. liek theres a ton of shit people probably dont know. its not just you being filmed. and you barely get any money and will end up spending way more than you will receive. all its not like you can do whatever you want. theirs strict rules and stuff.

it sounds like you've already made up your mind. cause if all of this is a problem then why go on the show? did you know all of this when you applied?

If BMP were fooled by 2 sisters not being sisters and actually being exes on Bad Girls club: Twisted sisters. Something that they could have easily get proof too...Then I dont know how I feel about the possible theme, since its something that anyone can easily fabricated a fake story with in order to be part of the show.

uh ya depending on what happened. but they have the right to edit it in whatever way they want which is not what im okay with. i dont mind sharing the story and what not. im just not okay with it being edited in a certain way or another. 

not depending on what happened. i wouldnt let nothing or nobody stop me. but thats just me. but best of luck to you with whatever decision you make Smile

If BMP were fooled by 2 sisters not being sisters and actually being exes on Bad Girls club: Twisted sisters. Something that they could have easily get proof too...Then I dont know how I feel about the possible theme, since its something that anyone can easily fabricated a fake story with in order to be part of the show.

i never finished watching BGC, didnt know they were exes.. i wonder what the theme is, hopefully they are thorough enough so ppl cant make up some fake shit

I agree 100%!  

Especially Abe, he hacked the computers and bribed several employees to get on Latin America. I digress though because Gladys took care of that!

no didnt get a house rules book until i was in LA

We already knew about everything you mentioned... So yes we do understand.

I have to agree. With any reality show it's common sense that you'll be edited however they see fit. Also quite a few cast members have come forward about how ****** the pay is and how they've pretty much had to survive on Subway. I don't understand the point in signing up for Vevmo and asking our opinions when they've clearly made up their minds.

If it was me I wouldn't let anyone or anything stop me from going they could call anyone in there I hate and i would still go on it, it's probably a once in a life time chance I feel like if I didn't go on I would regret it but hey that's me do what ever you think you should do

If it was me I wouldn't let anyone or anything stop me from going they could call anyone in there I hate and i would still go on it, it's probably a once in a life time chance I feel like if I didn't go on I would regret it but hey that's me do what ever you think you should do

I also have to agree with PinkRose that I see this twist being a fail since Bunim Murray couldn't even tell Liv and Dime were sisters on Bad Girls Club. Not to mention MTV reality shows have a history of people lying just to be on TV like with Catfish and AYTO. I can see people lying with hopes to get on The Challenge which is annoying. Despite how people felt about GBGH I'm glad it wasn't a theme that shrunk the casting pool because we know half of these people will lie out of desperation just to get their 15 minutes of fame.

whats the possisble theme?

I honestly think the whole Liv and Dime situation was planned on producers behalf and the girls behalf. The reason it blew up was because Liv got tired of lying and was already in hot water about the cancer situation so she didn't wanna go through with it anymore. And producers kinda had make it seem like they were bamboozled and that it was a scam and I'm pretty sure BMP can do the background checks but if they like you they'll stretch anything for you.

I honestly think the whole Liv and Dime situation was planned on producers behalf and the girls behalf. The reason it blew up was because Liv got tired of lying and was already in hot water about the cancer situation so she didn't wanna go through with it anymore. And producers kinda had make it seem like they were bamboozled and that it was a scam and I'm pretty sure BMP can do the background checks but if they like you they'll stretch anything for you.

oh for sure that was planned for dramatic purposes.. i mean has no one seen UnREAL yet???

I doubt Bunim Murray knew when they cast them. Supposedly the phone call where Kristina answered the phone and Liv's girlfriend said she didn't have a sister happened like Week 1 or 2 so that's when I think they caught on. They weren't the only people in the casting process lying anyway because Winter from BGC16 tried out for their season and had a friend pretending to be her sister as well.

Just looked online and some of the Seattle locals have become aware of the information we've spilled here about filming taking place in their neighborhood. Smile

Badladjj you made someone mad...

Badladjj you made someone mad...

I'm so ******* done lmao

lol clearly if i got this far, im what theyre looking for... worry about yourself babe

Also the theme of the season is clearly something to do with bringing on people that have had a fallout/enemy/exes. Theyve contacted every finalists fallout and offered them a spot on 'road rules' as a set up lol  so its known  exactly what theyre doing

maybe it'll be Real World: Redemption... all the housemates have wronged someone in the past (their doing, not the other's) and the now have the opportunity to make up for lost time by being stuck in a house with them for 3 months.

uh its not gonna be the full three months of living together, the people are definitely coming on throughout. and I dont think its redemption cause the person they contacted that i had a falling out with I never wronged. 

Honestly the first Seattle house was cool and it was on Pier , I was hoping they would do something similar but It's a nice loft.

Any Idea when they move in? I'm hoping for some eye candy this season cause last season lacked in that department.

Honestly the first Seattle house was cool and it was on Pier , I was hoping they would do something similar but It's a nice loft.Any Idea when they move in? I'm hoping for some eye candy this season cause last season lacked in that department.

By what I have heard in around 2 weeks lol

But then they extended casting, so who knows. Most likely they wpuld stay with tje original moving day.

but the twisted sisters theme was known when casting. it's easier to fake being sisters with someone for 5 weeks than it is to fake an enemy for 3 months. and I honestly I'm still questioning that situation. they had to have known they weren't sisters and I know people got pulled out of casting for trying to fake siblings but casting two lesbian sisters and one being a stud sounds like a good storyline.

but RWFinalist, yeah if you've seen the show you know how much you're going to have to reveal about yourself and it's a tv show so they're going to edit it how they want. many people have gotten bad edits and you just really have to not give a ****. 

uh its not gonna be the full three months of living together, the people are definitely coming on throughout. and I dont think its redemption cause the person they contacted that i had a falling out with I never wronged. 

You don't know that. The same way production can edit you any kind of way they can also lie to you. These people could show up Day 1 if they wanted them too.

I really have no hope for real world anymore...

Still salty they haven't done atlanta...LAME

Pages