Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

hardbitten wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Idk about yall, but I want them to go back to Subway.

Terrible.At least give them Jersey Mike's or Firehouse.

LOL.I've never heard of either one. Are they good?

They are, a lot better than StruggleWay.

LOLin, Subway actually is not that bad or overhyped like the latter of the above. Next>>>

http://mynorthwest.com/305545/capitol-hill-businessman-will-throw-mtv-reality-stars-out-of-his-bars/

What a *******. Let's just hope that they do film there and see if he can walk the talk. Maybe even Jenna him. I also want them to cast a Robin/Brad-esque character so we can get cl***ic lines. "You receeding hair *** ************, WHAT'S UP!"

https://instagram.com/p/BGIV26vOaMK/

but fr let real world film in my city, I'd be so hype and in full stalker mode 

For what it's worth, I've been told it doesn't rain in Seattle as much as we all think. A friend of mine lives there and it sounds like it's a common misconception. It certainly rains but not as often as you'd think by its reputation.

On average, it's cloudy and/or raining around 300 days of the year.

Lol. Let them be bitter.

I don't get why people are pissed honestly.

The comment about the homeless people is so damn dumb. Do they really believe that Seattle is letting the cast, crew, and production stay there for free? Please have several seats.

Right now the locals are bitter but soon you'll be seeing posts on social media like "I just partied with the Real World cast last night" or "I was at the same restaurant with cast from Real World". #UndercoverFans

What i'm wondering is why the hell do people care so much in the first place? Let alone enough to have such a vicious reaction to it.

Of course I would go watch them filming & report back here if it was me lmao but speaking as a person who's never watched the show, I would just shrug it off if I found out they were filming in my city.

What i'm wondering is why the hell do people care so much in the first place? Let alone enough to have such a vicious reaction to it.Of course I would go watch them filming & report back here if it was me lmao but speaking as a person who's never watched the show, I would just shrug it off if I found out they were filming in my city. 

Yeah that's where I'm at. People act like they personally will be FORCED to be on the show or something....like who gives a ****? They're filming a TV show in your city. It has nothing to do with you. Go on with life please.

Lol... These people are truly pathetic. Go on with your life, like DA said. It's not that deep.

Ugh..I'm mad that ****** has the same name as me. Yuck.

They're so petty, they need to be happy they city is finally getting some publicity. & saying throw bottles at them is disgusting & trashier.

dumb broad.

Literally they're just making the general population of Seattle look to be just as atrocious.

I didnt watch the first Seattle, but locals was bad to the cast?

Now I'm kinda hoping they give us a Skeletons type of cast. I want hot heads to go in and snatch the **** out of these locals.

Would it also be bad to hope that Laura the Life Coach (from BGC) would come on for RW people? I know it ain't possible, but I'd kinda like to see what they would do with a Life Coach tbh.

The original petty moment...LMAO!

classic Real World Seattle Stephen Irene The Slap Heard round the world

"around the world"... now its "oh someone got punched on the real world? that show sucks"

No! Locals are bad to the cast mostly in recent seasons, I don't remember old seasons having this kind of issues with locals. I remember DC, Hollywood, Austin and a few more, but late 90's seasons I guess not.

WittyWrath wrote:
The original petty moment...LMAO!

classic Real World Seattle Stephen Irene The Slap Heard round the world

"around the world"... now its "oh someone got punched on the real world? that show sucks"

Omg its slapping Stephen! 

I actually think the locals were pretty bad during the original Seattle and Chicago seasons, but you rarely see any of that make the finished episodes (except on Austin for sure and maybe a few others?). But, they certainly weren't happy back then. It's just that there was no twitter.

I actually think the locals were pretty bad during the original Seattle and Chicago seasons, but you rarely see any of that make the finished episodes (except on Austin for sure and maybe a few others?). But, they certainly weren't happy back then. It's just that there was no twitter.

The Original San Diego had ****** up locals too. The cast talked touched upon that on The shit they should've shown they did for that season(the first one!)

Twitter my foot. There was Tubescan, Speak Reality and mainly subsections of IMDB. Now where's Joanne's/V1 behind when you really need then?

Yeah I remember Explosion git a lot of hate, Skeletons too

but with a feisty cast they could really drag locals for filth & make shre they never step foot around there again, like CeeJai, Nia or Bruno.

Now that I think of it , I remember  it being said that Seattle was one of the hardest seasons  to film because of Locals , so I'm shocked there back and I'm more shocked that 18 years later , the locals are still pressed.

Maybe they should have came to Atlanta because the ratchets would have welcomed them with open arms. Smile

I don't get why people are pissed honestly.

Perhaps Seattle is going through some economic diffuclties that it just seems baffling that they'll have the funds to host 7 people to binge drink in the city.

Perhaps Seattle is going through some economic diffuclties that it just seems baffling that they'll have the funds to host 7 people to binge drink in the city.

Well they are dumb because it's not like the city is paying for them to be there. The Real World being there actually helps there economy.

What do you mean you went to L.A ? Can you provide any details that aren't already on the Internet ?  

ive been in contact with B.M but haven't heard anything lately. 

Pages