Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

And I also want 2 person interviews like on Ex-Plosion 

Seriously though does that necessarily matter? As long as its a good season.

AshtonMartin wrote:

challenger21 wrote:

ChallengeFan00 wrote:a whole "house" on one floor? 

LV3 seemed like it was all on one floor, and i think portland was, too 

Might as well add Ex-Plosion too

i skipped ex-plosion because i heard it was bad, LOL

It wasn't! Skeletons was worse.

but wait..the fact that the house is next to a police department...BYE. constantly scaring them to act right!

Just throwing in a Seattle based opinion from a RW fan who's not here to shit on it. The Capitol Hill area that the house is moving into has dozens of bars, they'll have no problem finding places that will accept them.  I'm not here to say that those people *****ing and complaining don't exist in Seattle, but I'll be in the background trying to sneak into shots and I know a lot of people who will too and/or are excited to see the RW edited version of Seattle. A lot of their anger is coming out of the fact that Seattle housing/rental prices, especially in CapHill, are rising because of the influx of people coming in from out of state to work for tech companies and pushing locals out. Some of the "original" CapHill people are now very discriminatory to outsiders because they think people are ruining their neighborhood. I'm not saying it's right, just giving a little background on the where some hate might be coming from. To be honest a large portion of people in Seattle are very non-confrontational and are talking shit now but won't do anything later. On the topic of weather however, I am here to defend Seattle. Look up the cumulative or even monthly average rainfall in Seattle compared to a lot of other cities, especially those in the south (Atlanta as some have suggested). While yes it doesn't get nearly as hot temperature wise and does tend to be overcast a decent amount, the actual rainfall is fairly low. Having travelled a little in the south and east coast, when it rains there it is soooo much worse than in Seattle. Seattle rain is a light mist, nowhere near the rain and thunderstorms I've experienced in the south and on the east coast, and it's mostly confined to fall and winter months. Generally during the summer it's a nice warm upper 70s/low 80s and when the sun is out Seattle is in my opinion one of the best cities in the world to explore, go onto lakes/puget sound, or enjoy the many hiking opportunities in the nearby vicinity. Overall as a huge RW fan I'm super excited to stalk the shit out of the cast and try to sneak into some shots or catch some drama in real life. Side note I'm glad the articles linked to this forum because the reddit community is nonexistent for these shows and podcast can only get me so far so it's nice to find a community like this. If I ever end up catching the cast out and about I'll be sure to report here/post pictures.

TL;DR: I'm a Seattle local pumped for RW, people here like to ***** but tend to be *******, and hey **** you we wear stuff besides raincoats and boats Wink

i like your name lol

but wait..the fact that the house is next to a police department...BYE. constantly scaring them to act right!

Lol dead Charles

From one local to another... this is exactly what I wanted to say but you said it much better!! Plus we all know our summers are super nice and we might want to keep it a secret as much as possible Blum 3

lol. It's not that deep y'all.

lol. It's not that deep y'all.

Me waiting for filming to start:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/So1onoB.jpg?1)

Me waiting for filming to start:[img]http://i.imgur.com/So1onoB.jpg?1[/img]

http://www.mtv.com/news/2890818/real-world-seattle-tribute/

I'm kinda hoping the cast gets to go out on a trip together.

lol. 

hardbitten wrote:

lol. 

k

Yeah..It's been awhile since they've done that.

Bmp/MTV are to cheap to those anymore lol

hardbitten wrote:

I figured, lool. I'm just hoping they stop with the aftershows and give us a reunion.

PinkRose wrote:

hardbitten wrote:I'm kinda hoping the cast gets to go out on a trip together.

I figured, lool. I'm just hoping they stop with the aftershows and give us a reunion.

Probably they wouldnt give us either lol

hardbitten wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Probably they wouldnt give us either lol

I can wish. 

Two seasons without a reunion? It's bound to happen.

I can't believe people were Team Stephen until the slap. **** Boys.

hardbitten wrote:

what do you mean they did that on Ex-Plosion.

Debut Album wrote:

what do you mean they did that on Ex-Plosion.

I am pretty sure they are talking a trip out of the location. The last time they did it was san diego 2 that they went to Mexico

I don't think with the ratings GBGH got that this season is going to get a cast trip. I think this season is basically another trial run to see if the show is going to get renewed. If anything they might get a trip out on a boat like Explosion did.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/lauren-dolgen-leaving-mtv-head-of-reality-tv-1201795620/

I don't think with the ratings GBGH got that this season is going to get a cast trip. I think this season is basically another trial run to see if the show is going to get renewed. If anything they might get a trip out on a boat like Explosion did.

That's how you know they're wanting to wrap this shit up, why the hell would they go to Seattle of all places? Miami would've been poppin; summer is about to start & this would've been the perfect time to film there.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/lauren-dolgen-leaving-mtv-head-of-reality-tv-1201795620/

“Teen Mom” has been a top-five MTV series every year since it launched in 2009, and ratings aren’t even the most powerful measure of its impact......

lol

LMAO, Yall stop hating on my Teen Mom lol.

Never even heard of this Lauren chick

LOL at the Suazanne ***** on YouTube

http://www.mtv.com/news/2890818/real-world-seattle-tribute/?xrs=_s.tw_news

Pages