Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

I dont think no one from skeletons had a model mayhem or acting page before the season , if I am not wtong.

Tony was part of a few acting groups on Facebook when I first found his profile.

PinkRose wrote:

I dont think no one from skeletons had a model mayhem or acting page before the season , if I am not wtong.

Tony was part of a few acting groups on Facebook when I first found his profile.

Then nvm lol 

Ah. I meant it as though they didn't look like models.

But yeah, you're right. I forgot about their MM pages tbh.

Although they didn't look like models I still feel like they make the show less authentic because they are there with the purpose to start their careers. If they are going to cast a actor or model they need to go back to just having one. 

hardbitten wrote:

Ah. I meant it as though they didn't look like models.But yeah, you're right. I forgot about their MM pages tbh.

Although they didn't look like models I still feel like they make the show less authentic because they are there with the purpose to start their careers. If they are going to cast a actor or model they need to go back to just having one. 

It should have been like when Greg was in Hollywood for his modeling career. That's something I wouldn't mind watching again, in present time.

hardbitten wrote:

It's a Model season. *************.

isnt every season? 

not season 30.

Still waiting for filming to start...

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/H0hNyaT.gif)

Still waiting for filming to start...[img]http://i.imgur.com/H0hNyaT.gif[/img]

Ready to see how the Seattle locals really act towards the cast...

Ready to see how the Seattle locals really act towards the cast...

Ready to see how the Seattle locals really get handled by the cast...

Hopefully, we don't get people who are scared to fight.

Do we have any idea who the roommates are?! Dying to know! 

Maybe Wink nothing will be posted until they start filming and we get the first cast spotting picture in the location

LoveRyan wrote:

Maybe Wink nothing will be posted until they start filming and we get the first cast spotting picture in the location 

Such a tease Wink

PinkRose wrote:

LoveRyan wrote:Do we have any idea who the roommates are?! Dying to know! 

Such a tease Wink

**** you too

Finding out filming is likely starting this week:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/THeDdM1.gif)

Finding out filming is likely starting this week:[img]http://i.imgur.com/THeDdM1.gif[/img]

That gif made me laugh so hard for some reason.

LoveRyan wrote:

let's hope they don't bring in the decoys again lol.

PinkRose wrote:

LoveRyan wrote:Do we have any idea who the roommates are?! Dying to know! 

let's hope they don't bring in the decoys again lol.

omfg.. 

Crosses fingers for this cast 

Crosses fingers for this cast 

DItto and sending a prayer for the **** ups.

You should be grateful though in all honesty. Seattle ain't shit to begin with I mean at least in theory.

Got some tea about another cast member

Oh boy! I cant wait until she or him is revealed Lol 

Got some tea about another cast memberOh boy! I cant wait until she or him is revealed Lol 

It's that good lol?? I just hope we get an interesting cast. I didn't really care to much for the Vegas 3 cast at all.

Word in Seattle is that they have been spotted filming. The production team has been going around and getting consent forms from some local businesses.

Got some tea about another cast memberOh boy! I cant wait until she or him is revealed Lol 

Sounds controversial...

PinkRose wrote:

Sounds controversial...

She was talking about Mike when she posted that...

Is there kid of a Real World alum that's old enough to be on the show?

No. Tami's would've been the only one.

hawks08 wrote:

No. Tami's would've been the only one.

YAS Lyric can come and bring on her mother's impact. ❤

Pages