The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoilers discussion)

16776 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:It doesn't help that MTV gasses her up to the point where she's one of the main faces of this show.  That's where the entitlement comes from. She really is the female Johnny now. 

And it's just like where the **** did she even come from?Camila has no business being so entitled. Her "show" lasted all of a week; She was 1 out of 248710 random people on Spring Break at the time & there was nothing she did that stood out SO much that they had to have her on The Challenge.

And to think she took the spot of Ashley(DC). That's what makes it worse. Worst casting decision ever. Even worse than most of AYTO.

She took Ashley from DC spot? Shit when did that happen? Imma need to sit down witth BMP...

Graphik wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:It doesn't help that MTV gasses her up to the point where she's one of the main faces of this show.  That's where the entitlement comes from. She really is the female Johnny now. 

And it's just like where the **** did she even come from?Camila has no business being so entitled. Her "show" lasted all of a week; She was 1 out of 248710 random people on Spring Break at the time & there was nothing she did that stood out SO much that they had to have her on The Challenge.

And to think she took the spot of Ashley(DC). That's what makes it worse. Worst casting decision ever. Even worse than most of AYTO.

Being technical, ALL of these different castmembers (Fresh Meat, AYTO, Bloodlines, Pros) are higher on the totem pole. Casuals don't want AYTO and new RW'ers on the show but love Camila's usual bullshit every season.

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Being technical, ALL of these different castmembers (Fresh Meat, AYTO, Bloodlines, Pros) are higher on the totem pole. Casuals don't want AYTO and new RW'ers on the show but love Camila's usual bullshit every season.

half of them still think Camila was on a season of real world *****

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

the saddest part is that cutthroat was actually the only Season where Camila was tolerable, after that she just became bleh 

she was tolerable to me until free agents. i don't think she was that bad on bots2 & rivals 2

these are the same people that were asking why jenna wasnt on the champions team

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

She took Ashley from DC spot? Shit when did that happen? Imma need to sit down witth BMP...

Well not exactly. Ashley was one of the girls that could've taken her spot but I don't think BMP asked her for that season. They should've though because she was willing to do challenges around that time.

But they've could gotten a recent RW girl(At the time)for her spot though.

these are the same people that were asking why jenna wasnt on the champions team

lmaoo people were really asking that? did they not realize she had to be a champ in order to be on that team lol

I currently don't have any reason to believe Britni is out as of this past exile, I'll know more in the morning. ❤️

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

lmaoo people were really asking that? did they not realize she had to be a champ in order to be on that team lol

yes and when some were told theyd say "well she deserves to be a champ"

I saw it all.....from "because she made it to more finals" to "she took out tough (TOUGH for emphasis) competitors & kicked *** in eliminations".

challengeopinions wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:these are the same people that were asking why jenna wasnt on the champions team

I saw it all.....from "because she made it to more finals" to "she took out tough (TOUGH for emphasis) competitors & kicked *** in eliminations".

It was ********* real.

That's why I don't open my mouth in the fb group, because I would let these idiots know just how ******** they really are.

That's why I don't open my mouth in the fb group, because I would let these idiots know just how ******** they really are.

That's exactly why I'm not on it at all lmaoooo

i still love the group tbh lol

LurkerNoMore wrote:

It's bad. And I mean BAD.

You and I would get blocked within milliseconds.

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Well not exactly. Ashley was one of the girls that could've taken her spot but I don't think BMP asked her for that season. They should've though because she was willing to do challenges around that time.But they've could gotten a recent RW girl(At the time)for her spot though.

and there were enough good characters from real world to bring on. I don't buy the "oh their season had low ratings" excuse. DC Ashley, Ayiiia, Brianna Taylor, Ivory, Erika etc should have all been priorities but Booth wasn't probably wanting strong personalities on the show to challenge his favorite JEK trio. 

As much as I didn't like her, I wish Casey did Exes instead of Camila. At least Johnny would have one less win and Camila would be an underdog where she belongs. 

As I go to read said group... lmaooooo... wow.

i just laugh honestly i used to get into tons of arguments on there but ive been just laughing instead. 

Debut Album wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Graphik wrote:

Well not exactly. Ashley was one of the girls that could've taken her spot but I don't think BMP asked her for that season. They should've though because she was willing to do challenges around that time.But they've could gotten a recent RW girl(At the time)for her spot though.

and there were enough good characters from real world to bring on. I don't buy the "oh their season had low ratings" excuse. DC Ashley, Ayiiia, Brianna Taylor, Ivory, Erika etc should have all been priorities but Booth wasn't probably wanting strong personalities on the show to challenge his favorite JEK trio. 

Yeah that low ratings excuse was crap because later on in the franchise you see San Diego 2 and St Thomas had nearly all of their casts appear on a challenge at some point and ratings for both of those seasons were tragic. Like you said. They probably just didn't like them or want anyone willing to challenge JEK.

Zoey 101 above all >>>>>>>>>>>

When my dumb *** thought it was a real school and hoped I could go there so I wouldn't keep getting suspended >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:That's why I don't open my mouth in the fb group, because I would let these idiots know just how ******** they really are.

It's bad. And I mean BAD.You and I would get blocked within milliseconds.

Facebook is the cesspool of social media as it is so I could only imagine smmfh

As I go to read said group... lmaooooo... wow. 

Well i mean..it's AYTO so whatever.

Cody Dustflop is INSUFFERABLE in that FB group

Such a fan.

He really is. Like I ******* can't with him.

lol chody. From potential challenge regular to FB group regular. But he can keep quoting CT and wishing he was him. 

Imagine if he made it on the Challenge and won his first season. His head would go through the roof.

inb4 next season he's gonna claim he got a call but turned it down b/c "they weren't offering enough or it's rigged" 

Pages

Topic locked