The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoilers discussion)

16776 posts / 0 new
Last post

The only spoiler y'all need to know is that Britni is EVERYTHING.

NonCasual wrote:

Honestly like, I'm lowkey losing hype from this season (nothing against the spoiler team I love them as they're trying their hardest) It's ******* Lisa, she's trying way to hard to be secretive that she is willing to **** up the format for a good cast.

God forbid they are trying hard for spoilers to not get out......People really will complain about anything lol "Predictable boot list" ........ *Flips out when Ashley, Amanda and Darrell are out*

lol relax yourself, it's in regards to to the fact that she is creating so much twists just for spoilers to not leak when we're going to know them either way. So it's like why ruin the format after many fans complained that they don't like these twists. Have a seat sis

KChallenge10 wrote:

NonCasual wrote:Honestly like, I'm lowkey losing hype from this season (nothing against the spoiler team I love them as they're trying their hardest) It's ******* Lisa, she's trying way to hard to be secretive that she is willing to **** up the format for a good cast.

God forbid they are trying hard for spoilers to not get out......People really will complain about anything lol "Predictable boot list" ........ *Flips out when Ashley, Amanda and Darrell are out*

lol relax yourself, it's in regards to to the fact that she is creating so much twists just for spoilers to not leak when we're going to know them either way. So it's like why ruin the format after many fans complained that they don't like these twists. Have a seat sis

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt they are sitting at a round table thinking alright guys lets come up with all these twist to mess up vevmo and their spoiler team. They are creating twist to make interesting TV whether it's liked or not. 

NonCasual wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

NonCasual wrote:Honestly like, I'm lowkey losing hype from this season (nothing against the spoiler team I love them as they're trying their hardest) It's ******* Lisa, she's trying way to hard to be secretive that she is willing to **** up the format for a good cast.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt they are sitting at a round table thinking alright guys lets come up with all these twist to mess up vevmo and their spoiler team. They are creating twist to make interesting TV whether it's liked or not. 

true

A Derrick K victory would save the season for me. <3 

I hope camila is safe 

I hope camila is safe 

hey Larissa 

halim out here saying **** vevmo on the FB group yet posting here everyday. prime example yall

DanishBoy wrote:

A Derrick K victory would save the season for me. <3 

Like wtf is going on there's no eliminated players yet or what? I don't get it at all!!! It's like two weeks now without any player eliminated.de should have till now 4 persons Being eliminated ugh so confused!!

Halim.naili wrote:

I hope camila is safe 

hey Larissa 

LMAO

halim out here saying **** vevmo on the FB group yet posting here everyday. prime example yall

Omg this season's spoilers speculation thread is so boring. No real speculation, just people talking about ******* Camila for 100 pages or someone potentially hitting or antagonizing Camila. :/

so many new posters!!! #BORING

like legit i will put your *** on blast everyday halami nany you are the worst. the type that hate on vevmo yet on here every day or those that hate on vevmo yet lurk here every day

I hope camila goes home 

Because she's the queen of vevmo  and the queen of the challenge #sorrynotsorry 

Learn how to write a word then talk to me okay

Bacchus, thursday is trash day ^^^

In your dreams honey .nobody can send the queen home unless it's a DQ #justfact

like legit i will put your *** on blast everyday halami nany you are the worst. the type that hate on vevmo yet on here every day or those that hate on vevmo yet lurk here every day

⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

like legit i will put your *** on blast everyday halami nany you are the worst. the type that hate on vevmo yet on here every day or those that hate on vevmo yet lurk here every day

im weakkk ****** 

So I wanna get this straight  I said **** the people who hate on Camila every single day because they don't have a life but talking crap about Camila every second and most people here on vevmo do .why? This site is for the challenge and another shows . just sombody here created a thread just for queenmila and keep hating there. 

So I wanna get this straight  I said **** the people who hate on Camila every single day because they don't have a life but talking crap about Camila every second and most people here on vevmo do .why? This site is for the challenge and another shows . just sombody here created a thread just for queenmila and keep hating there. 

bye Larissa 

Pages

Topic locked