The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoilers discussion)

16776 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol chody. From potential challenge regular to FB group regular. But he can keep quoting CT and wishing he was him. 

HAHAHAHAHHA

rwportland2 wrote:

lol chody. From potential challenge regular to FB group regular. But he can keep quoting CT and wishing he was him. 

HAHAHAHAHHA

I honestly see him killing someone and getting mtv as a whole cancelled. that's how looney I think he is.

I honestly see him killing someone and getting mtv as a whole cancelled. that's how looney I think he is.

Yeah keep him off the show or he will "Ryan Jenkins" the Challenge. 

wutzrenzi wrote:

yeah he definitely doesn't seem sane. he spends his day stalking other reality tv stars 

Cory is in his 20s and single...he can bang anyone he wants.  Even if it is the most desperate girl(s).  Good for him

Good for him, I guess, but I really hope he's using protection.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

i still love the group tbh lol

As I go to read said group... lmaooooo... wow. 

Lack of memory from casuals amazes me. I saw someone was aking who Jordan is, under one of Champs Vs Pros video. Dude won a like 4 seasons ago... Idk if that was in the group or official fanpage, thouh.

The worst part about chody is that he has a casual mentality.

Hopefully, Tony and Kailah or Jenna or camila about to enter exile next. From there they will be eliminated by hunter and aneesa.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

i still love the group tbh lol

Did you guys see when the Facebook group voted Cara Maria the hottest girl on the show ?. They gave second place to Jenna lol.....

shboogies wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:i still love the group tbh lol

Did you guys see when the Facebook group voted Cara Maria the hottest girl on the show ?. They gave second place to Jenna lol.....

Cara is the hottest Dirol           

rwportland2 wrote:

wutzrenzi wrote:I honestly see him killing someone and getting mtv as a whole cancelled. that's how looney I think he is.

yeah he definitely doesn't seem sane. he spends his day stalking other reality tv stars 

Cara has a restraining order against him, he's insane 

That number on Bananas instagram is for an agency that handles his bookings - not his number lmaoo

Anyone know if Jordan is safe?

really...

Gorbo wrote:

really...

'

I like jordan and all, but man you ask this question 3x a day lmao. just be patient and wait for updates from PR.

even's if he's not safe anymore, I'm still glad he made it far.

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:That's why I don't open my mouth in the fb group, because I would let these idiots know just how ******** they really are.

That's exactly why I'm not on it at all lmaoooo

It's bad. And I mean BAD.You and I would get blocked within milliseconds.

I'm already blocked from one admin on that page because I told her she was the sole reason she got blocked from Cara Maria's Twitter... you harass them online and expect them NOT to do anything?

Literally... they would bombard cast members on Twitter with attacks, get blocked, screenshot it, and show the rest of FB group how they were blocked because they were only speaking the "truth"...

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:That's why I don't open my mouth in the fb group, because I would let these idiots know just how ******** they really are.

That's exactly why I'm not on it at all lmaoooo

It's bad. And I mean BAD.You and I would get blocked within milliseconds.

I'm already blocked from one admin on that page because I told her she was the sole reason she got blocked from Cara Maria's Twitter... you harass them online and expect them NOT to do anything?Literally... they would bombard cast members on Twitter with attacks, get blocked, screenshot it, and show the rest of FB group how they were blocked because they were only speaking the "truth"...

I don't think any of them even @ Cara lmao. Maybe you're just salty 'cause they called some people out for screenshotting the facebook group stuff and running it back to Cryer Maria? Yikes. 

RAYNEBEAU wrote:

I'm already blocked from one admin on that page because I told her she was the sole reason she got blocked from Cara Maria's Twitter... you harass them online and expect them NOT to do anything?Literally... they would bombard cast members on Twitter with attacks, get blocked, screenshot it, and show the rest of FB group how they were blocked because they were only speaking the "truth"...

I don't think any of them even @ Cara lmao. Maybe you're just salty 'cause they called some people out for screenshotting the facebook group stuff and running it back to Cryer Maria? Yikes. 

But they did though... :/

Look... y'all can bash CM, Jenna, Kailah, etc. but when it gets to a point where you're constantly harassing them online, I think that goes way too far. And it's sad... because at the end of the day, it's just a game show.

But whatevs... I've seen this sort of deflection from people who don't want to accept responsibility for being a shitty person... So, I'll just move along now.

Smile

DomesticGoddess89 wrote:

RAYNEBEAU wrote:I'm already blocked from one admin on that page because I told her she was the sole reason she got blocked from Cara Maria's Twitter... you harass them online and expect them NOT to do anything?Literally... they would bombard cast members on Twitter with attacks, get blocked, screenshot it, and show the rest of FB group how they were blocked because they were only speaking the "truth"...

But they did though... :/Look... y'all can bash CM, Jenna, Kailah, etc. but when it gets to a point where you're constantly harassing them online, I think that goes way too far. And it's sad... because at the end of the day, it's just a game show.But whatevs... I've seen this sort of deflection from people who don't want to accept responsibility for being a shitty person... So, I'll just move along now.

agreed! It's to the point where cara would just say a random motivational tweet and someone would reply "You cheated on Abe ****!" And then question why they got blocked , and some of those tweets were from trailer park trashcan

A Derrick K victory would save the season for me. <3 

Honestly like, I'm lowkey losing hype from this season (nothing against the spoiler team I love them as they're trying their hardest) It's ******* Lisa, she's trying way to hard to be secretive that she is willing to **** up the format for a good cast.

Imagine if we got Wes on this season? Wouldve been incredible

lmaoo not a single admin ever did that on their twitter. Peep them, they're public.Cara fans... always so delusional. Poor things. That's like Cara bashing AYTO people on twitter... and then went and did a Q&A in an AYTO group. HAAHAHA! 

Imagine if we got Wes on this season? Wouldve been incredible

just to be ousted by bananas politics and alliance?

Honestly like, I'm lowkey losing hype from this season (nothing against the spoiler team I love them as they're trying their hardest) It's ******* Lisa, she's trying way to hard to be secretive that she is willing to **** up the format for a good cast.

you losing the hype because you dont know spoilers... yet? ok

Y'all when's registration closing again I cant with some of these new people

^^^

God forbid they are trying hard for spoilers to not get out......

People really will complain about anything lol "Predictable boot list" ........ *Flips out when Ashley, Amanda and Darrell are out*

Pages

Topic locked