The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoilers discussion)

16776 posts / 0 new
Last post

kvm1977 wrote:

AllHailKingNanners wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:If Cara/Camila/Jenna isn't final three for the girls it would be surprising

you don't think Kailah could beat one of them?

Could she?  Yeah but those three have been the favorites since the start.  Let's be real.  I want anyone other than those 3 or Jemmye but I'm realistic

true some crazy twist would have to happen for it to be another other than them

Lol no a crazy twist doesn't have to happen. Jenna/Camila are both beatable. The one they struggled with the most is Cara Maria. 

Cara >>>>>>>> Camila and Jenna combined in their prime.

If either Jenna/Camila/Cara Maria are out then I really hope it's Jenna first please. 

\

So, she's better than a girl that's barely 5'0" and arguably the dumbest person on the show.  She should thank God daily for having great partners and Abram protecting her on Cutthroat

If either Jenna/Camila/Cara Maria are out then I really hope it's Jenna first please. 

Nah homewrecker thotmila can exit stage left.

Everyone is beatable.  Landon & Laurel each have lost.   It's just unlikely the best competitors lose though maybe Tori, Kailah or Brittini are able to reach that level--we shalll see

AYTO 3 once again shows why it is the best! Way to go Devin and rashida!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

shboogies wrote:

\So, she's better than a girl that's barely 5'0" and arguably the dumbest person on the show.  She should thank God daily for having great partners and Abram protecting her on Cutthroat

Um, have you seen her elimination record? She's been in the most and won the most. Her win-loss ratio is no where near epic like Laurel's but she can clearly hold her own. You're speaking on old baby Cara Maria.

Everyone is beatable.  Landon & Laurel each have lost.   It's just unlikely the best competitors lose though maybe Tori, Kailah or Brittini are able to reach that level--we shalll see

Still extremely salty about that Lando loss after all these years. ****** brad taking out challenge icons before the duel and duel 2 final. SMH!

Challenge fan 95 wrote:

Camila getting shit for ******* Tony is so stupid.  It's probably mostly women.  Camila is single.  She made no commitment to anyone, including Alyssa.  If Tony cheated that's on him.  Not Camila.  If Camila wouldn't have ****** him he would have found someone else.  Blame the person that cheats not the person they cheated on with

kvm1977 wrote:

shboogies wrote:Cara >>>>>>>> Camila and Jenna combined in their prime.

\So, she's better than a girl that's barely 5'0" and arguably the dumbest person on the show.  She should thank God daily for having great partners and Abram protecting her on Cutthroat

Um, have you seen her elimination record? She's been in the most and won the most. Her win-loss ratio is no where near epic like Laurel's but she can clearly hold her own. You're speaking on old baby Cara Maria.

Please--her eliminations wins are largely with partners.  Who wouldn't take Abram, Darrell, Cooke, Laurel & Jamie?  She had a good showing on Free Agents...that's out it.   Hopefully this season is individual and she impresses.

kvm1977 wrote:

Still extremely salty about that Lando loss after all these years. ****** brad taking out challenge icons before the duel and duel 2 final. SMH!

Me too.  I blame Landon because of the first round and him not knowing the rules but he'd be 4 for 4 with that win

I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Henry.. 

shboogies wrote:

Challenge fan 95 wrote:If either Jenna/Camila/Cara Maria are out then I really hope it's Jenna first please. 

Camila getting shit for ******* Tony is so stupid.  It's probably mostly women.  Camila is single.  She made no commitment to anyone, including Alyssa.  If Tony cheated that's on him.  Not Camila.  If Camila wouldn't have ****** him he would have found someone else.  Blame the person that cheats not the person they cheated on with

I wrote a whole essay on this when it first was found out. I am not **** shaming Camila. Thot is a funny word though. But she continuously goes after men with commitments, which exposes a deep insecurity. Probably to do with feeling special because a taken man will risk their relationship for her. We see it all the time. She's not a ho for it, but she's a ****** up person and for that she can be discussed when it comes to Tony. Tony is a piece of shit and no one is defending that guy or saying it's more her fault then his.

That being said, you sure love to quote people to point out them being "stupid," to you pretty frequently. You're starving for attention, but the bad kind. The kind you hope gets you in arguments. 

Challenge fan 95 wrote:

Especially when his *** floped on Second Chances..

hardbitten wrote:

He was there!?!?

kvm1977 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

Challenge fan 95 wrote:If either Jenna/Camila/Cara Maria are out then I really hope it's Jenna first please. 

I wrote a whole essay on this when it first was found out. I am not **** shaming Camila. Thot is a funny word though. But she continuously goes after men with commitments, which exposes a deep insecurity. Probably to do with feeling special because a taken man will risk their relationship for her. We see it all the time. She's not a ho for it, but she's a ****** up person and for that she can be discussed when it comes to Tony. Tony is a piece of shit and no one is defending that guy or saying it's more her fault then his. That being said, you sure love to quote people to point out them being "stupid, to you pretty frequently. You're starving for attention, but the bad kind. The kind you hope gets you in arguments. 

Just to piggyback on your first point:

We don't know how things went down in the house, yet. But if Camila actively pursued Tony, or did anything to draw him in to a hook up, she has some fault on her. I don't care if she didn't make a promise or commitment to anybody, she deserves part blame if she encouraged Tony's behavior. Tony is obviously most at fault, no doubt. But saying Camila is completely innocent is bullshit. Tempting someone, playing with their personal/emotional strength, putting them in a position to fail? That's not right.

Again, maybe Tony pursued the hell out of her and she just gave up and caved. But I doubt it.

kvm1977 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

I wrote a whole essay on this when it first was found out. I am not **** shaming Camila. Thot is a funny word though. But she continuously goes after men with commitments, which exposes a deep insecurity. Probably to do with feeling special because a taken man will risk their relationship for her. We see it all the time. She's not a ho for it, but she's a ****** up person and for that she can be discussed when it comes to Tony. Tony is a piece of shit and no one is defending that guy or saying it's more her fault then his. That being said, you sure love to quote people to point out them being "stupid," to you pretty frequently. You're starving for attention, but the bad kind. The kind you hope gets you in arguments. 

Just don't say stupid things and we'll get along just fine...

shboogies wrote:

exactly! tony's the one in the relationship, so he should've stayed faithful. do y'all think christina is a "home wrecker" & "thot" too? or just camila because y'all don't like her lol. they're both at fault, but tony is the main one to blame.

shboogies wrote:

I agree that tony is the one to blame, but I also think camila should've respected the fact that he did have a girlfriend who's at home with his child. 

shboogies wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

I wrote a whole essay on this when it first was found out. I am not **** shaming Camila. Thot is a funny word though. But she continuously goes after men with commitments, which exposes a deep insecurity. Probably to do with feeling special because a taken man will risk their relationship for her. We see it all the time. She's not a ho for it, but she's a ****** up person and for that she can be discussed when it comes to Tony. Tony is a piece of shit and no one is defending that guy or saying it's more her fault then his. That being said, you sure love to quote people to point out them being "stupid, to you pretty frequently. You're starving for attention, but the bad kind. The kind you hope gets you in arguments. 

Just to piggyback on your first point:We don't know how things went down in the house, yet. But if Camila actively pursued Tony, or did anything to draw him in to a hook up, she has some fault on her. I don't care if she didn't make a promise or commitment to anybody, she deserves part blame if she encouraged Tony's behavior. Tony is obviously most at fault, no doubt. But saying Camila is completely innocent is bullshit. Tempting someone, playing with their personal/emotional strength, putting them in a position to fail? That's not right.Again, maybe Tony pursued the hell out of her and she just gave up and caved. But I doubt it.

Agreed, but I understand single women are all too often blamed for sleeping with taken men and thus he's right that she can do what she wants. But when people develop a pattern of ******* taken men is when everyone can take a step back and realize -  yeah, she needs to take some blame. There's definitely a few screws loose in that head of hers.

Or ******.

*Bah-dum-chhh!*

!!!!! I'm glad him and his corny *** exited early 

kvm1977 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

exactly! tony's the one in the relationship, so he should've stayed faithful. do y'all think christina is a "home wrecker" & "thot" too? or just camila because y'all don't like her lol. they're both at fault, but tony is the main one to blame.

Christina wasn't shit either honestly..

challengeopinions wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

Christina wasn't shit either honestly..

Christina was wasted and would have ****** the door handle if it had come on to her.

Camila still trash either way tho sooo

Debut Album wrote:

hardbitten wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Henry.. 

He was there!?!?

Yep. Not for very long though.

Camila can chase after any guy she wants.  Married/single/widowed/divorced.  Camila is free to do what and who she wants.  Tony's a *******.  Tony's a loser.  We can bash Camila for wanting to sleep with a piece of shit but we can't blame her for Tony cheating.  The single woman isn't to blame when the man in a relationships cheats.  This is why dumb******* like Jenna stay with dudes like Zach.  They blame the girl instead of the problem.  Alysssa, if she's smart, will blame Tony and only Tony.   There's always temption in life.  If you are strong enough to resist it then stay single.  And learn to pull out

i thought henry was gonna do well on the challenge & 2nd chances didn't even have similar missions to what they do on the challenge, so i don't feel like you can really compare the two. he might've made it farther on invasion, since that format benefited a lot of the underdogs.

Pages

Topic locked