Are You The One? (Season 5)

3892 posts / 0 new
Last post

off topic but gianna is gorgeous 

Yep and that's why Mike C didn't get a lot of air time on Season 5. 

Yet they asked him back for Second Chances for some beyond fuc*ed up reason that I never understood. Yikes MTV ! 

Yet they asked him back for Second Chances for some beyond fuc*ed up reason that I never understood. Yikes MTV ! 

Probably cause they wanted Alicia.

... Who continued to hook up with him on SC after knowing damn well how the Gianna situation went down, not a good look on her part lol

... Who continued to hook up with him on SC after knowing damn well how the Gianna situation went down, not a good look on her part lol

Cassandra as well 

Cassandra as well 

After?? Hmmm I don't remember that, but also a POS move if so ... I noticed Gianna/Cass still follow each other. Gianna/Alicia don't. 

‘Are You the One?’ Production Paused As MTV Launches Investigation Into Claims Season 5 Star Was Drugged & Sexually Assaulted

https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1384000738049679361?s=21

Apparently they were in preproduction for S9

I went on mtv ca and notcied that ayto season 5 wasn't on there. 

Idk why I find it surprising that they still cast Carolina on another show after her disgusting behavior... I should stop giving MTV any benefit of the doubt 

Lots of horrible things in that article 

Does anyone know what app I can stream this off of?

Apparently because of the allegations, Americans can't stream it but outside regions can. Like that takes care of the problem...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mtvs-are-you-the-one-contestants-claim-show-was-rigged-and-racism-covered-up

I remember watching UnReal on Hulu & when I found out the creator was a producer on The Bachelor, at that point I realized how ruthless the film industry is. 

There's currently five women pregnant at the same time from this season. And only four that have never had kids. Crazy, lol.

There's currently five women pregnant at the same time from this season. And only four that have never had kids. Crazy, lol.

[/quote

Sorry sure its been said but who? 

I know Shannon

My quote skills be bad, Im splonsored by wine tonight

Alicia outsold. The rest of the cast was ***.

My quote skills be bad, Im splonsored by wine tonight

Kam, Shannon, Kathryn, Carolina, and now Taylor

Pages