Are You The One? (Season 5)

3892 posts / 0 new
Last post

Taylor probably hooks up with all these AYTO guys hoping they still have some money left since her season didn't win

No, idea who is this Nada girl, but she has more followers than Hannah and Taylor they are dragging them on social media

The go fund me girls thinking being on Ayto make them A list celebrities to be screaming it in airport haha

Omg I just caught up on all that drama and I'm DEAD 

luggage really ?

Cam and Taylor hooked up apparently? People are saying that Tyranny was talking shit about Mikaela calling her fake and Taylor "real"

I knew that group was trash.

ZzzZzZzzz desperately trying to secure a spot on Challenge 31 ZzzzZzZzz

Tyranny looks like the type to show up to class in pj's, a bag of flaming hot cheetos, and slaps her scalp the entire class #Tragic #DontBeABully #OrYouWillBeBullied

Cam and Taylor hooked up apparently? People are saying that Tyranny was talking shit about Mikaela calling her fake and Taylor "real"I knew that group was trash.

Oh Cam, you had so much potential... 

Cam was an *** on second chances so it's not like I was surprised by this 

He was my favorite guys on season 4. 

Then he did second chances and I was so disappointed that I ever like him

torstar wrote:

He was my favorite guys on season 4. Then he did second chances and I was so disappointed that I ever like him

agreed. There's just something sus about him now 

lmao hes a retard. he was giving mikayla shit for being boring and not giving him enough so he goes and hooks up with a girl with zero personality.

lmao hes a retard. he was giving mikayla shit for being boring and not giving him enough so he goes and hooks up with a girl with zero personality. [/quot

i do not get that at all. He literally did absolutely nothing on his season at all. Soo irrelevant but had the nerve to call her boring tf?

Tyranny looks like the type to show up to class in pj's, a bag of flaming hot cheetos, and slaps her scalp the entire class #Tragic #DontBeABully #OrYouWillBeBullied

OMFG

torstar wrote:

He was my favorite guys on season 4. Then he did second chances and I was so disappointed that I ever like him

He didn't really stick around that long on season 4 before leaving the house. If he had stayed longer we probably would have seen the douchier side

zouats wrote:
Cam and Taylor hooked up apparently? People are saying that Tyranny was talking shit about Mikaela calling her fake and Taylor "real"I knew that group was trash.

Oh Cam, you had so much potential... 

Where? lol

I wouldn't be surprised if either one of them showed up on 31. Zzzzzzzzzz.

if they're smart they should just cast andre and taylor instead (if they have to cast taylor at all) 

hardbitten wrote:

if they're smart they should just cast andre and taylor instead (if they have to cast taylor at all) 

How about neither of them ?

torstar wrote:

hardbitten wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if either one of them showed up on 31. Zzzzzzzzzz.

torstar wrote:

hardbitten wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if either one of them showed up on 31. Zzzzzzzzzz.

I think this thread needs to be locked and we pretend these scums don't exist till they go away.

torstar wrote:

well duh 

I didn't know Taylor smashed Gio. No wonder why she asked Tyranni to roast him too. Doesn't it make her even with Alicia for ayto guys banged? Way to go for calling others thot! When asked about Stephen she always pretend it didn't happen. Taylor should look in a miror a bit.

i was one to take her side and defense but she completly lost me with their recent Live. Between bad mouthing Shannon, Kari and Eddie, bashing Carolina and Alicia, their chant to demolish Andre and trashing of him, making horrible remarks on Mikaela's physique and physicaly threatening her let me say that it exposed Tyranni and Taylor in an very ugly light. Cameron is an absolute *** for letting that happen. He stayed silent even when Taylor was hagging all over him asking him on multiple occasions if they were dating. Desperate.

Sorry for my rant. I'm done with all their cattiness.

Alicia hookup/smash rate- Ozzy, Eddie, Andre, Mike, Gio

Taylor hookup/smash rate- Cam, Gio, Andre, Tyler, Osvaldo, stephen

Looks like Taylor has more than Alicia

Alicia hookup/smash rate- Ozzy, Eddie, Andre, Mike, GioTaylor hookup/smash rate- Cam, Gio, Andre, Tyler, Osvaldo, stephen Looks like Taylor has more than Alicia

I'm pretty sure Alicia hooked up with Derek too. And wait when did Taylor and Osvaldo hook up? 

I didn't know Taylor smashed Gio. No wonder why she asked Tyranni to roast him too. Doesn't it make her even with Alicia for ayto guys banged? Way to go for calling others thot! When asked about Stephen she always pretend it didn't happen. Taylor should look in a miror a bit.i was one to take her side and defense but she completly lost me with their recent Live. Between bad mouthing Shannon, Kari and Eddie, bashing Carolina and Alicia, their chant to demolish Andre and trashing of him, making horrible remarks on Mikaela's physique and physicaly threatening her let me say that it exposed Tyranni and Taylor in an very ugly light. Cameron is an absolute *** for letting that happen. He stayed silent even when Taylor was hagging all over him asking him on multiple occasions if they were dating. Desperate.Sorry for my rant. I'm done with all their cattiness.

What did they say about shannon and kari? surprised about kari especially. And mikala is a gazillion times more beautiful inside and out than taylor, cam is gonna find out the gr*** is not greener sooner rather than later

I didn't know Taylor smashed Gio. No wonder why she asked Tyranni to roast him too. Doesn't it make her even with Alicia for ayto guys banged? Way to go for calling others thot! When asked about Stephen she always pretend it didn't happen. Taylor should look in a miror a bit.i was one to take her side and defense but she completly lost me with their recent Live. Between bad mouthing Shannon, Kari and Eddie, bashing Carolina and Alicia, their chant to demolish Andre and trashing of him, making horrible remarks on Mikaela's physique and physicaly threatening her let me say that it exposed Tyranni and Taylor in an very ugly light. Cameron is an absolute *** for letting that happen. He stayed silent even when Taylor was hagging all over him asking him on multiple occasions if they were dating. Desperate.Sorry for my rant. I'm done with all their cattiness.

whoa whoa whoa ! WHAAT ?? !! seriously  ? they did / said tht ? 

an kam is ***ociated w/ them  . . .  i like kam  . . . but she kinda needs to talk to them . . .

Honestly the go fund me girls disgust me. We've had some fame hungry people in the past but this is huge difference...

I though the goon squad  were terrible after filming ayto 2, but the go fund me girls have officially take the cake as the biggest attention ****** this show has produce.

I thought AYTO season 2 was the worst cast in the history of reality tv, but somehow season 5 has managed to still win that title. I never thought I would say this while watching the show, but Alicia really is the saving grace of AYTO 5.

Pages