Are You The One? (Season 5)

3892 posts / 0 new
Last post

a pretty face is nothing with an ugly heart 

This is why Shannon is a queen, she made this flop cast lose. The petty gofundme girls did not deserve the cash. 

Like I said, they should have been quiet about it. All they did was give Alicia more exposure. Good on her. As far as Carolina, not  here to start a fight but Carolina and direct don't belong in the same sentence. If it was, then she would have spoke her mind at the reunion when it was time  to do so not in a YouTube video where no one can defend themselves. That's name cowardliness in my book.I can understand her frustration at Hayden and by ricochet at Gianna but she wasn't involved in Andre and Taylor's situation and did her best to demolish them also without valid reason.

didnt tays ex apply for the show ? i wonder if he got casted 

This is why Shannon is a queen, she made this flop cast lose. The petty gofundme girls did not deserve the cash. 

hahaha i loled

Like I said, they should have been quiet about it. All they did was give Alicia more exposure. Good on her. As far as Carolina, not  here to start a fight but Carolina and direct don't belong in the same sentence. If it was, then she would have spoke her mind at the reunion when it was time  to do so not in a YouTube video where no one can defend themselves. That's name cowardliness in my book.I can understand her frustration at Hayden and by ricochet at Gianna but she wasn't involved in Andre and Taylor's situation and did her best to demolish them also without valid reason.

Carolina supposedly spoke up at the reunion but it was edited out.I'm so surprised that Alicia is basically the only relevant cast member of S5. I can't really see anyone else being called for The Challenge. Everyone is too thirsty. 

i love the way the girls who hated her have made alicia the star of the show with the amount they talk about her

i could see carolina also getting a challenge call, and maybe (as much as i dislike them) hayden/gianna too. funny how this was probably the most irrelevant male cast in ayto history despite being one of the most attractive 

https://twitter.com/giannahammer/status/866722738613911553

they seem to the ' in your face ' type couple   . . . . mainly gianna its rather annoying after finding out him apologizing an her cheating etc  . . . its just weird  . .  

I need to see eddie kam alicia jaylan on a challenge pronto

I liked Jaylan too but he was barely on AYTO5. He is never going to be called for the Challenge.

I'll take Alicia and Jaylan. Eddie can definitely stay home and I'm iffy on Kam 

Guys guys guys... just putting this here because it's on the front page. But tonight they are airing a special unseen moments of ayto after second chances and we may finally get the chance to see the Melanie/Stacey fight from season 3 

Alicia definitely not the star of AYTO5 or second chances. Star of some dodgy sex tapes with all the guys she's hopped into bed with from the show maybe...

Alicia definitely not the star of AYTO5 or second chances. Star of some dodgy sex tapes with all the guys she's hopped into bed with from the show maybe...

Alicia was the center of attention during taping, while it was airing and after it aired. #Star

Littleitaly wrote:

Alicia was the center of attention during taping, while it was airing and after it aired. #Star

If Alicia wasn't the star of s5, who was? Lmao

Some ppl will argued either one of the two basics (Hannah or Taylor) zzz

Anywho, we need Melanie back

https://twitter.com/AREUTHE1/status/867565030576926720

TwoStrikes wrote:

Some ppl will argued either one of the two basics (Hannah or Taylor) zzzAnywho, we need Melanie backhttps://twitter.com/AREUTHE1/status/867565030576926720

Omg queen. Isnt she really athletic as well? 

PinkRose wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:If Alicia wasn't the star of s5, who was? Lmao

Some ppl will argued either one of the two basics (Hannah or Taylor) zzzAnywho, we need Melanie backhttps://twitter.com/AREUTHE1/status/867565030576926720

Omg queen. Isnt she really athletic as well? 

No idea, I think she won the majority of those ayto challenges?

Anywho,  sadly MTV didn't show the entire fight last night smh

https://twitter.com/BombshellChels/status/867565161510572032

Can you pls name me the 15 girls from AYTO that should do a challenge 

How in the world did Joey get on this show. The guy is gross and the first ever ugly guy to be cast. 

in my opinion i can only name 2 from each season

1- Jacy/Shanley

2- Ellie/Paris

3- Chelsey/Melanie 

4- Camille/Kaylen

5- Alicia/Kam

Season 1: Shanley/Jacy/Kayla 

Season 2: Jenni/Jess/Paris 

Season 3: Kiki/Melanie/Kayla 

Season 4: Alyssa/Julia/Victoria 

Season 5: Alicia/Tyranny/Kari 

Shannon and Tyler broke up, again? There's a picture of Tyler holding another girl's hand on Twitter and Shannon is *****ing about it. 

Now Shanley (S1) is starting shit with Carolina on Twitter. Not sure why she's inserting herself into the Carolina/Hayden/Gianna drama. It looks like Carolina mentioned something about stopping bullies after defending Shannon against Tyler and Shanley proceeded to post cropped text messages and comments by Carolina. Carolina is a hypocrite but Shanley is a petty *** *****. 

What actually happened was Stacey from season 3 was in Miami with a friend and I guess met up with Tyler. Last night she posted a pic of them holding hands walking turned away from the camera on her Snapchat. You could pretty much tell it was Tyler but I think it was just a playful interaction. Carolina saw it and took it upon herself to message Stacey I guess. So Carolina involved herself first. Tyler had to defend himself saying nothing happened but basically went in on Carolina on Twitter. Carolina then said he was bullying and the other people (like Shanley) who chose to get involved by posting screenshots were doing that to show that Carolina has been the bully to them on numerous occasions, threatening to even "beat some of them up" the next time she saw them in person.

This cast is a ******* mess on so many levels.

Season 1-4 for the most part love each other. Then you got season 5 who all still want to kill each other.

Season 1-4 for the most part love each other. Then you got season 5 who all still want to kill each other.

thats what makes it interesting imo the casts who all love each other seem fake or irrelevant at this point 

Season 5 just needs to disconnect from social media for a while. Someone take their phones away from them!!!!

the only reason they hate each other so much is because they lost, it would be so different if they had won money. i don't think the other casts are filled with love for each other lol but i just think they got over it afterward - the only season i think are cool with each other for the most part is season 3

tyler is one of the nastiest guys cast on this show and that's saying something. his entire twitter feed is filled with misogynistic bullshit - they broke up the first time because he didn't approve of what shannon wore on her birthday lmao imagine if a picture of her holding another guy's hand came out! it's ok though cos he'll end up miserable

as always people love to insert themselves in things nothing to with them - tyranny, shanley etc don't know when to shut up

Pages