Are You The One? (Season 5)

3892 posts / 0 new
Last post

Loudest in room- is weakest 

Males love a blonde - like BAE - men can't resist my hair 

SCREAMING 

Honestly, it's been like months since the show went off air and Alicia hasn't said 1 word about the show, yet the gofundme girls stay talking about the show.

Honestly, it's been like months since the show went off air and Alicia hasn't said 1 word about the show, yet the gofundme girls stay talking about the show.

Alicia is a real *****. That *****. She knows she's the star and MTV will have her as the main attraction for a future Challenge. She doesn't have to try.

Garbage. 

CHOCOLATE

Only good thing about this season was BaeLove

Loudest in room- is weakest 

in the past couple of days, tyler has been retweeting tweets that say producers made shannon pick tyler and not derrick, hopefully that's enough to burn his bridges and he won't be seen on the challenge

in the past couple of days, tyler has been retweeting tweets that say producers made shannon pick tyler and not derrick, hopefully that's enough to burn his bridges and he won't be seen on the challenge

I lowkey wanted him on a Challenge just cause he was a huge d-bag but I feel like he would disappoint a la Brandon Tindel.

I didn’t really watch this season but apparently there is a guy named Ozzy from here, and I just found a nude  gif of him while browsing throw Tumblr. 

I didn’t really watch this season but apparently there is a guy named Ozzy from here, and I just found a nude  gif of him while browsing throw Tumblr. 

link us

wait he's actually huge

Bump for BaeLove

I still can't get over how terrible these people are. Minues Kam and Michael Halpern. Like wow. I could see Shannon, Carolina, and Tyranny being asked to do a Challenge though. 

I still can't get over how terrible these people are. Minues Kam and Michael Halpern. Like wow. I could see Shannon, Carolina, and Tyranny being asked to do a Challenge though. 

Lol Hopefully Tyranny. The others can stay gone, Shannon can stay begging Tyler to do shows with her boring self.

jlana94 wrote:

Lol Hopefully Tyranny. The others can stay gone, Shannon can stay begging Tyler to do shows with her boring self.

agreeed. I WAS a Shannon fan but her desperate behaviour with thotalina and at the ayto 6 reunion was too tragic for words. Still got so much love for my day 1 gals Hannah and Kari who are off living the dream in Poland/ working my old job at Virgin America away from the reality tv thirst (and before anyone brings up the go fund me, clearly fugazzi has grown up and learnt from mistakes) 

Bump for BaeLove

Tyranny? Nah.

Tyranny and legend Halpern or BOUNCE. 

Yo. That thing is HUGE 

Keep Tyranny & her nasty lace fronts at home 

Whose Tyranny

While looking further into that Ozzy thing I see his last show was Dec 18 2017. So just a few weeks ago. 

Whose Tyranny

We still tryna figure it out

Damn I legit had a few of his cam shows sent to me. This ☕️ Is good. 

PS it’s huge. 

I have one one on my phone I shared with some of you in private. If interested hit me up. 

Tyranny? I haven’t heard that name in ages.

she’s the one that started the GoFundMe and still trying to milk her 15min. she can kindly f* off along with Taylor, Shannon and Carolina

Graphik wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:What is with him & these songs dedicated to these reality girls lmaooooAnyway, I think Queen Kam is playing with the idea of doing a Challenge >>>>>>> she might to do Second Chances first though if it gets another season to get a feel for it.

If she even gets a call lol Alicia >>> the rest ofthis.season girlss

who got asked & was apart of the AYTO special though? ☕ :pI need all 3 of Kam/Alicia/Tyranny on to raise hell though.

Lightheart made those calls not bmp.Who was the only one that A got a call from those 3 to be on dirty 30? Alicia.While tyranny was writing comments on the challenge fan page and fans page begging to call them. I am sorry those girls that did the embarrassing go fund me page needs  to stay gone.

Looks at Tyranny *sips*

rideordie95 wrote:

The reunion wouldn't seem this lit if it wasn't without Queen Messy Alicia! Smile

Pages