Are You The One? (Season 5)

3892 posts / 0 new
Last post

Might be super minority, but I'd really like Hayden on the Challenge. Never Gianna. There's something about him that reminds me of the old Challenges. 

I would love to see Giana, but I never want to see Hayden again. He's boring af.

These people should put their phones down. Bashing people on social media is NOT A GOOD LOOK. POINT BLANK! PERIOD! They think that "calling out" people makes them bad******* but really if you're really secure with yourself and your relationships, you would have no reason to put others down.

After almost a year they are still worried about what Alicia does lol I am assuming this has to do with the drama between her and Angela (BGC/Derrick H gf):

Taylor and Osvaldo hooked up? HAHAHA

This AYTO season 5 cast has hooked up with the entire franchise..damn

The gofundme girls are the absolute worst

Kam >>>>>>>>>>>

Gio is too petty lmaoooo

If Alicia really let ******* BGC15 Angela whoop her smmfh

Taylor and Osvaldo hooked up? HAHAHAThis AYTO season 5 cast has hooked up with the entire franchise..damnThe gofundme girls are the absolute worst

how do people know they hooked up? Who said this?!

JEKFAN wrote:

Taylor and Osvaldo hooked up? HAHAHAThis AYTO season 5 cast has hooked up with the entire franchise..damnThe gofundme girls are the absolute worst

Taylor and Osvaldo are just friends. I heard taylor is still dating her ex on season 6. Look at her twitter and the last post on season 6 she was there 3 days ago

torstar wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:Taylor and Osvaldo hooked up? HAHAHAThis AYTO season 5 cast has hooked up with the entire franchise..damnThe gofundme girls are the absolute worst

Taylor and Osvaldo are just friends. I heard taylor is still dating her ex on season 6. Look at her twitter and the last post on season 6 she was there 3 days ago

They arent dating, she was there for the ex challenge.

Why are they so concerned about Alicia

Thotlicia stays winning though... The go fund me girls who? 

8008lover wrote:

torstar wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:Taylor and Osvaldo hooked up? HAHAHAThis AYTO season 5 cast has hooked up with the entire franchise..damnThe gofundme girls are the absolute worst

omg so that's where she was.. I couldn't figure it out cause she wasn't posting about anything. Interesting. 

8008lover wrote:

torstar wrote:

so she is gonna see / interact w/ her ex on tv .  . .   

i thought osvaldo an her were dating cuz she posted a ' cute pic ' of him on twitter then deleted it  . . .  .after that she posted  saying lol why do i do this to myself  

Thotlicia stays winning though... The go fund me girls who? 

season 5 was sooooooo bad anyways. Biggest but worst cast. Only worthy one was QUEEN ALICIA and that's why they mad lol 

Queen Kam is on Live spilling how Alicia really let one of the weakest girls in BGC history beat her *** lmaoooooo she definitely got hit if nothing else.

Queen Kam is on Live spilling how Alicia really let one of the weakest girls in BGC history beat her *** lmaoooooo she definitely got hit if nothing else.

What happened? Why Angela was so pressed about Queen alicia?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqaSzQB6DW/?taken-by=lavida.alicia&hl=en

Still bad af <3

Angela and her sister, Fiona, were soooo wack on BGC. They lucky they got by scot free with Hanan and Susu. Likeeee.. is Derrick H even worth fighting over?

#teamAlica

Graphik wrote:

What happened? Why Angela w***o pressed about Queen alicia?

Derrick H. is involved somewhere in all of it (I came in too late to hear the beginning) but basically Alicia didn't acknowledge her presence in the least when they all got together earlier this week. Later that night they all met up at a different bar & Angela asked her w***he finally going to at least say hi; Alicia said nope lmaooooo. Angela then basically told her you can either be friendly or get your *** whooped, to which Alicia then told her "oh well, we can fight". Supposedly she then went on to lose the damn fight smfh

I'll give her props though; one thing about Alicia is she is not a punk but lawddddddd how you take an L to ******* Angela of all people?

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:Queen Kam is on Live spilling how Alicia really let one of the weakest girls in BGC history beat her *** lmaoooooo she definitely got hit if nothing else.

Derrick H. is involved somewhere in all of it (I came in too late to hear the beginning) but basically Alicia didn't acknowledge her presence in the least when they all got together earlier this week. Later that night they all met up at a different bar & Angela asked her w***he finally going to at least say hi; Alicia said nope lmaooooo. Angela then basically told her you can either be friendly or get your *** whooped, to which Alicia then told her "oh well, we can fight". Supposedly she then went on to lose the damn fight smfhI'll give her props though; one thing about Alicia is she is not a punk but lawddddddd how you take an L to ******* Angela of all people?

This story was told by Kam? Someone that biased about Alicia.

Graphik wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:Queen Kam is on Live spilling how Alicia really let one of the weakest girls in BGC history beat her *** lmaoooooo she definitely got hit if nothing else.

Derrick H. is involved somewhere in all of it (I came in too late to hear the beginning) but basically Alicia didn't acknowledge her presence in the least when they all got together earlier this week. Later that night they all met up at a different bar & Angela asked her w***he finally going to at least say hi; Alicia said nope lmaooooo. Angela then basically told her you can either be friendly or get your *** whooped, to which Alicia then told her "oh well, we can fight". Supposedly she then went on to lose the damn fight smfhI'll give her props though; one thing about Alicia is she is not a punk but lawddddddd how you take an L to ******* Angela of all people?

Kam is still very much cool with Derrick who had to have been the one to tell her, since apparently all of this was over him in the first place.

I refuse to believe Alicia got her *** beat by Angela

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Kam is still very much cool with Derrick who had to have been the one to tell her, since apparently all of this was over him in the first place.

Derrick will take his gf side and tell the story to make his gf looks good lol

Anywho, Tori unfollow Alicia so I guess the Rumor of her sleeping with Derrick H are true smh

Why Kam still concerned about Alicia though lmaooo. Alicia has all of them still upset a year later!!

After Alicia got popped the way she did at the reunion & was still talking shit there is definitely truth to it lol she got a lot of mouth but those hands dont seem to work right.

Shame b/c Angela needs her *** beat. I don't know who she thinks she is in the first place; Alicia should've told her she'll get Hanan to fight for her instead lmao

^ ^ Kam did say something about another girl having problems with Alicia (Tori). They way Kam was telling the story made it seem like it could've been either Tori or Angela fighting Alicia; she didn't wanna name names & kept trying to say the story was just made up lol but her tweets from the day after told a different story....

If Tori fought Alicia, I'm sure the former would lose lmaoo.

but that's probably just me!

Why Kam still concerned about Alicia though lmaooo. Alicia has all of them still upset a year later!!

Kam has all the reason in the world to not **** with her; same situation Tori's dealing with. Now Taylor/Tyranny/etc. yeah but Kam is justified in not liking her.

Alicia is highkey cold lol she just goes around ******* her friends' love interests without a care in the world. She's really gonna get herself marked up out here moving like that.

el_greco wrote:

Hotboiswag wrote:I can only see Eddie Jaylan Ozzy and Alicia doing well on the challenge 

I don't see Jaylan getting cast.

Which is a god damn shame. Hes funny af and actually is an athlete. He could do great on a challenge but instead they're gonna invest in ppl like Droc (even though i like him), Tyler, and Hayden

They totally need more athletic brothers on the sow instead of tokens.Jaylan is sexy

gamer73 wrote:

Kam has all the reason in the world to not **** with her; same situation Tori's dealing with. Now Taylor/Tyranny/etc. yeah but Kam is justified in not liking her.Alicia is highkey cold lol she just goes around ******* her friends' love interests without a care in the world. She's really gonna get herself marked up out here moving like that.

Alicia alledgely only ****** one. No need for the plurals.

Why are they so concerned about Alicia

exactly. but say no shit about Hannah ***** looking looking ***

Haters talk down to T becuz your are already above them - don't hurt! Stay genuine to T

Legend. She knows real.

Pages