Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

6285 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anyone reading the EW interview pages from past players? 

Everyone I read wants to return but yet we get and same boring people. Craziness.

Names?

Frosti and Sherea from China, Gina from Marquesas, Ken from Gabon, Gretchen from Borneo etc

https://ew.com/creative-work/survivor/

Theres the list (Hopefully)

Serious question here. I just finished season 8 All Stars and I don’t understand. They all admitted that they saw every season. And yet they all followed Rob to their downfall. He screwed over every single person on his own season and yet they all chose him as the person they would trust with their life. And stuck with him, knowing that he was only loyal to Amber. What a disappointment. I would have thought All Stars would have been smarter than that. Am I wrong?

Serious question here. I just finished season 8 All Stars and I don’t understand. They all admitted that they saw every season. And yet they all followed Rob to their downfall. He screwed over every single person on his own season and yet they all chose him as the person they would trust with their life. And stuck with him, knowing that he was only loyal to Amber. What a disappointment. I would have thought All Stars would have been smarter than that. Am I wrong?

It wasn't shown in the edit but the entire season was basically set up by a pre game alliance between Rob, Kathy, Big Tom and Lex. Rob was the only one not loyal too it and was able to take advantage of all the other players throwing their games away for him 

It wasn't shown in the edit but the entire season was basically set up by a pre game alliance between Rob, Kathy, Big Tom and Lex. Rob was the only one not loyal too it and was able to take advantage of all the other players throwing their games away for him 

But that’s kind of my point. After watching how slimy he was on his season, he is the last person I would have trusted. I am so disappointed in these people for not only trusting someone who obviously could not be trusted but also acting surprised that he betrayed them. Some of my favorite players proved that they had no common sense. Ugh!!! I guess I will have to look for some new favorites in the post All Stars seasons. Moving on to season nine....

But that’s kind of my point. After watching how slimy he was on his season, he is the last person I would have trusted. I am so disappointed in these people for not only trusting someone who obviously could not be trusted but also acting surprised that he betrayed them. Some of my favorite players proved that they had no common sense. Ugh!!! I guess I will have to look for some new favorites in the post All Stars seasons. Moving on to season nine....

You have to trust someone which is pretty much impossible in Survivor. I dont have a huge issue with people trusting in Rob during that season. Especially with the preseason alliance 

A season involving Exile Island, Redemption Island, EOE and an Island of two past winners like Island of the Idols. Biggrin

A season involving Exile Island, Redemption Island, EOE and an Island of two past winners like Island of the Idols.

Oh God that may be the worst season possible 

A season involving Exile Island, Redemption Island, EOE and an Island of two past winners like Island of the Idols.

Oh God that may be the worst season possible 

Add Three Super Idols, One World and Blood Vs Water as well with a cast of 20 set in Cambodia during the heat wave Biggrin lol

Heard about people wanting this Natalie on The Challenge and watched the 29th season (San Juan whatever) and I hope we see her on The Challenge. I need watch this Winners at War. Haven't fully watched Survivor since Outback in 2000/2001 

Heard about people wanting this Natalie on The Challenge and watched the 29th season (San Juan whatever) and I hope we see her on The Challenge. I need watch this Winners at War. Haven't fully watched Survivor since Outback in 2000/2001 

Lower your expectations  Smile

I wonder what would happen if Survivor China was a final two I feel like Todd would have been 3rd place if he didn't win Immunity.

I wonder what would happen if Survivor China was a final two I feel like Todd would have been 3rd place if he didn't win Immunity.

Ehhh....still not convinced he still isn't in the final even if he doesn't win.  Especially if Amanda won but I might need to rewatch to answer that.

Pages