Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

6340 posts / 0 new
Last post

Who wins Nicaragua if Naonka and Purple Kelly don't quit?

Naonka would have a good shot. She wouldn't have let Fabio touch FTC since there was a rivalry. 

Naonka would have a good shot. She wouldn't have let Fabio touch FTC since there was a rivalry. 

I'm thinking that too. I think it would have been her, Purple Kelly, and not sure about the third. Maybe Jane or Sash? A Naonka win would have been so iconic and then to have her on WAW! Oh man, she robbed us.

I love Susie and lowkey wished she won lol.

Her gameplay was so bad tho lol

I'm thinking that too. I think it would have been her, Purple Kelly, and not sure about the third. Maybe Jane or Sash? A Naonka win would have been so iconic and then to have her on WAW! Oh man, she robbed us.

Yes!!! I wonder what would have been the boot order if they didn't quit.

I have made it to season 23, South Pacific. Why does everyone always screw Ozzy over? He always trusts the wrong person and it’s so frustrating because he is my favorite. Please tell me that cockroach doesn’t win!! UGH!!!!!

I have made it to season 23, South Pacific. Why does everyone always screw Ozzy over? He always trusts the wrong person and it’s so frustrating because he is my favorite. Please tell me that cockroach doesn’t win!! UGH!!!!!

Cause Ozzy sucks at the strategy part of the game minus Micronesia. Hes more of a physical player.

Ozzy is terrible at every part of the game except competitions. And he's bitter betty everytime people out manuver him 

Ozzy is terrible at every part of the game except competitions. And he's bitter betty everytime people out manuver him 

I feel like Ozzy had a good social game on Micronesia and honestly he was one of the contenders to win until his blindside.

Pages