Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

6256 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kelley and Chrissy on hero tribe? Lol

Chrissy fits both, same with Michaela or even Natalie A. and Kelley would absolutely be on Heroes, I'm not sure why that's even being questioned

Chrissy is one of the biggest female villains in a long time. Kelley is too snarky and mischevious to be a hero. But she is always an underdog which makes her the hero. I want a premerge boots only season. 

I've been on a Survivor binge this summer and just finished Redemption Island and I finally understand why it is listed as the worst season ever. This cast holy shit... for all I care Rob is still 0-4 idc idc (jk of course)

Are there any seasons like this I should avoid to save my time?

I've been on a Survivor binge this summer and just finished Redemption Island and I finally understand why it is listed as the worst season ever. This cast holy shit... for all I care Rob is still 0-4 idc idc (jk of course)

Are there any seasons like this I should avoid to save my time?

Without spoiling anything, the next two seasons were pretty bad as well(South Pacific & One World), though SoPa is the best of the three.

Those were actually the first three seasons I watched before I got really into the show and binged watched older seasons, I'm a little surprised looking back that I wasn't completely turned off the show

Redemption Island and South Pacific are tragic. I actually enjoyed One World on my rewatch. The post merge girls are iconic but a tragic guys cast.

Queen Christina Cha having everyone pressed for some reason. Iconic.

Without spoiling anything, the next two seasons were pretty bad as well(South Pacific & One World), though SoPa is the best of the three.

Those were actually the first three seasons I watched before I got really into the show and binged watched older seasons, I'm a little surprised looking back that I wasn't completely turned off the show

Thoughts on Caramoan? I was thinking about starting that one next.

Redemption Island and South Pacific are tragic. I actually enjoyed One World on my rewatch. The post merge girls are iconic but a tragic guys cast.

I... kinda agree? They were lowkey comedic gold and actually had personality. Plus Kim and Chelsea are just so likeable imo unlike anyone from season 22

Redemption Island only had Philip as entertainment and that just got sad and exploitative after a while.

Caramoan might be my least favorite season. I can't stomach Cochran and Phillip and they monopolized majority of the airtime. Dawn was sooo annoying. The favorites were beyond tragic, worst casting ever. Ugh, I hate this season.

Meh, pretty bad overall but I like Malcolm and he kept things exciting for a couple episodes with his alliance but the fans were all cast for the sole purpose of losing to the favourites, and the favourites cast was pretty bad considering they had a ton of good options. Similar to RI, the winner was chosen from before the season started and the whole cast was designed around them

Caramoan might be my least favorite season. I can't stomach Cochran and Phillip and they monopolized majority of the airtime. Dawn was sooo annoying. The favorites were beyond tragic, worst casting ever. Ugh, I hate this season.

They could have easily put a great favs cast together too smh. Natalie B, Stephen/Kenny, Troyzan/Marty, Holly, Chelsea and/or Sabrina all would have been good additions at the time. Dawn, Phillip, Fran and Brandon had no business being there

Lol Production for 41 is suspended again.

Kinda silly. They could easily book out a plan for cast & crew, test before and upon arrival. Fiji is safe. 

Kinda silly. They could easily book out a plan for cast & crew, test before and upon arrival. Fiji is safe. 

They can also go to another locate that would allow them to film easily and maybe have a 16 person cast for a season to lessen the cast.

Pages