Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3996 posts / 0 new
Last post

I’m sad we never got Irulan again, and when we were about to, Alton ruined it. I’m also sad Brynn never came on the challenge and both times she said yes, she had to back out for being pregnant.

I’m sad we never got Irulan again, and when we were about to, Alton ruined it. I’m also sad Brynn never came on the challenge and both times she said yes, she had to back out for being pregnant.

What season did she think about doing? I'm sad we never got her again either...I liked her a lot on The Gauntlet.  The Gauntlet had some of the best one hit wonders with Irulan, Rachel (RWB2NY), Sarah 'Gauntlet Queen' G, and the final season for Elka (who was never called again, wtf.  Also she siad she'd be open to it again lol I'm all for a 'retro' challenge with retro stars <3) 

^^^ I think the first BOTExes which would've gotten me to actually watch that trash. I refused to watch Legend Rachel have to fight that garbage *** Johnny Weinstein cult all by herself since Aneesa wasn't no damn help trying to be buddy-buddy with everybody smmfh

^^^ I think the first BOTExes which would've gotten me to actually watch that trash. I refused to watch Legend Rachel have to fight that garbage *** Johnny Weinstein cult all by herself since Aneesa wasn't no damn help trying to be buddy-buddy with everybody smmfh

Irulan coming back that season would have been epic.  An Alton/Irulan team would have done well and I feel would have gave Rachel/Aneesa another ally.  Yeah, I never understood why so many people flocked towards Johnny.  Make a bigger allaince and vote his *** in every time.  I was also pissed that Mark lost on purpose in the last elimiantion.  I thought him and Robin could have done well. 

Graphik wrote:

Irulan coming back that season would have been epic.  An Alton/Irulan team would have done well and I feel would have gave Rachel/Aneesa another ally.  Yeah, I never understood why so many people flocked towards Johnny.  Make a bigger allaince and vote his *** in every time.  I was also ****** that Mark lost on purpose in the last elimiantion.  I thought him and Robin could have done well. 

Irulan and Alton hated Rachel on The Gauntlet.  I highly doubt they would have worked together.  

I don't see Robin doing well in that final--JMO.   Mark knew his best way to win money was to throw it to Johnny even though that was pathetic.

Alton & Irulan may very well have alligned with Rachel  & Aneesa.  The og vet bond is strong. Alton also hated Cara on the Gauntlet,  but he was cool with her on Inferno 3. 

I think Robin would have killed that final.   

Alton & Irulan may very well have alligned with Rachel  & Aneesa.  The og vet bond is strong. Alton also hated Cara on the Gauntlet,  but he was cool with her on Inferno 3.  I think Robin would have killed that final.   

I wouldn't say Alton was cool with Cara or Susie. He was cool with Timmy who was Susie's #1 and he never had any power to do anything to take either out on I3.  Irulan working with Rachel just seems almost impossible to me. 

I can't see Robin killin that final but maybe you're right...we'll never know. 

Abram got married to his Rachel. He genuinely looks so happy with her which is so nice to see

Abram got married to his Rachel. He genuinely looks so happy with her which is so nice to see

His girl's name is Rachel?

Oh yikes.

Does she know what a Miami Vice is.. cause, hers looks wrong.

The way she announced it is just SO fitting for her lol congrats I guess lawd......bets on the baby daddy being an AA dude? Lol

Sean (RW Boston) & Rachel (RW SF) expecting baby #9.

Can't even imagine having that many kids.  Rachel has to be mid to late 40s.  That's high risk--best of luck to them.  Hoping for a happy/healthy baby #9

***** NINE?

Yep, nine!!  As far as I know, they've all been single births; no twins.  And she looks great too... so does Sean.

Yep, nine!!  As far as I know, they've all been single births; no twins.  And she looks great too... so does Sean.

Yeah, Rachel especially looks younger than her age which is insane with 9 kids.  1 kid is tough but 8 and a 9th on the way...kudos to them.  

I just googled and sis is 47. That is not healthy for her or a baby. 

HartofDixie wrote:

I just googled and sis is 47. That is not healthy for her or a baby. 

definitely high risk but I'm sure they ran a ton of tests before they shared the ultrasound

Jenna T. (RW: Go Big) is pregnant 

QUEEN! Happy for her lol 

HartofDixie wrote:

Can't even imagine having that many kids.  Rachel has to be mid to late 40s.  That's high risk--best of luck to them.  Hoping for a happy/healthy baby #9

She’s 47.

Can someone please find the Status on Evelyn?

Is that Shanley in the second pic?

Damn.. they both look good.

I still think Blue better suits Kailah.

Yuck @ Shanley.

Is that Shanley in the second pic?

Yes

Those are some awful tattoos...JMO

I've been reading here for a while now.  I saw this interview with David from Seattle.  Haven't thought about him in a loooong time.

https://themuse.jezebel.com/i-interviewed-david-burns-from-the-real-world-seattle-1835661014

Pages

Topic locked