Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3996 posts / 0 new
Last post

I just read online that Rachel Robinson and her wife have a new baby, a daughter.  Here's the link (I can't figure out how to do links since the rules about including them have evidently changed on this site so I'm typing it in manually and you'll have to copy it and paste it manually):

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachel-robinson-wife-natalie-gee-welcome-third-child/

Congratulations to what is now a family of 5!!  What a great Christmas present.

 

 

It's confirmed. Lori is the most unprofessional PR agent on the face of planet Earth. All of her current clients should demand a refund. Seriously, go peep her Twitter.
Also, she's definitely reading Vemvo. As soon as Pink posts about her trying to get Danielle for Bachelorette she goes and tries to disprove it.

saw Jordan (Bad Blood) on a big poster outside of foot locker at the mall today. thought that was cool

saw Jordan (Bad Blood) on a big poster outside of foot locker at the mall today. thought that was cool

Who?

ChallengeFan00 wrote:

saw Jordan (Bad Blood) on a big poster outside of foot locker at the mall today. thought that was cool

Who?

No we're not!

ChallengeFan00 wrote:

saw Jordan (Bad Blood) on a big poster outside of foot locker at the mall today. thought that was cool

Who?

Chicken_breast wrote:

ChallengeFan00 wrote:saw Jordan (Bad Blood) on a big poster outside of foot locker at the mall today. thought that was cool

Who?

No we're not!

One of the baddest Real World chicks since Nia imo. 

One of the baddest Real World chicks since Nia imo. 

if only she had a personality lol

What ever happened to Brooke from Denver

Chicken_breast wrote:

ChallengeFan00 wrote:saw Jordan (Bad Blood) on a big poster outside of foot locker at the mall today. thought that was cool

Who?

No we're not!

I don't know her thou.

You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc.

 

I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

THAT PART!

Y'all speak very highly of SExes 1 , so now I have to watch. Kind of wish coral was on because I heard about Ms emily bailey

Battle of the Sexes 1 was a interesting. If you want to watch a season that exemplifies what the challenge used to be and what a lot of us old school fans wish it still was, it is one of the best seasons of the challenge ever. However, back then, the challenges were like backyard games haha. Not that physical and not much skill involved. The girls team made that season what it was. There was so much drama, politics, backstabbing, etc. on the girls team. The guys team was uber boring. They just voted off whoever was in last place. Which looking back, it was an admirable group of guys. They were humble and respectable towards each other, not like the dopes we have now. But yeah, Sexes 1 was awesome! If you can find a way to watch it, you definitely should.

BOTS1 playlist on YouTube

https://youtu.be/HZNVyCb0tV4

You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

SKB504 wrote:

You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

@Zach @Jenna @ Hunter @Ashley M @ Amanda @Nelson @ Cory @Tony @PrettyMuchEveryoneInThisEra

 

deeper wrote:

SKB504 wrote:You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

@Zach @Jenna @ Hunter @Ashley M @ Amanda @Nelson @ Cory @Tony @PrettyMuchEveryoneInThisEra 

I heard that Amanda is a nurse so idk if it applies to her. And Cory/tony seem to be thriving off-show IRL (not that they WON'T come back of course) but i respect that their real life trumps the show aka the source of income is not vital to their living Blum 3

kvm1977 wrote:

deeper wrote:

SKB504 wrote:You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

@Zach @Jenna @ Hunter @Ashley M @ Amanda @Nelson @ Cory @Tony @PrettyMuchEveryoneInThisEra 

I heard that Amanda is a nurse so idk if it applies to her. And Cory/tony seem to be thriving off-show IRL (not that they WON'T come back of course) but i respect that their real life trumps the show aka the source of income is not vital to their living Blum 3

Don't believe for a second Tony or Cory are anything without reality TV

auldx wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

deeper wrote:
SKB504 wrote:You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

@Zach @Jenna @ Hunter @Ashley M @ Amanda @Nelson @ Cory @Tony @PrettyMuchEveryoneInThisEra 

I heard that Amanda is a nurse so idk if it applies to her. And Cory/tony seem to be thriving off-show IRL (not that they WON'T come back of course) but i respect that their real life trumps the show aka the source of income is not vital to their living Blum 3

Don't believe for a second Tony or Cory are anything without reality TV

Cory has a degree and is a licensed personal trainer he’d had work if he wasn’t on TV. I don’t know what Tony does tho 

I can't judge someone for always coming back becaus I imagine they're getting paid pretty well.  That coupled with being able to travel and if you like to compete - well, it has to be appealing.  

What I think is obnoxious is terrible competitors or people who never have a chance to win that keep coming back. Also obnoxious is if you don't evolve/mature over time doing these.  If you're over 30 and you're still the same ******* character each season, forcing drama and trying to remain relevant with schtick.... it just gets old. 

Edit:  I will say that if you do keep coming back season after season after season after season without any breaks if even just a single season..... it becomes annoying.  @john @cara

https://twitter.com/vogtroberts/status/**********997604864?s=21

Angela Trimbur just finished her last round of chemo yesterday

deeper wrote:

SKB504 wrote:You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

@Zach @Jenna @ Hunter @Ashley M @ Amanda @Nelson @ Cory @Tony @PrettyMuchEveryoneInThisEra 

The only ones that really applies to are Jenna and Nelson actually. And they've been around a significantly shorter time (3/4 years?) than the "career Challengers".

Amanda has a career. Being a nurse requires a good amount of education and dedication. I think Zach manages a crossfit gym which is respectable too. Ashley invests her money so doesn't really need a 9-5 with how much she's won if she's smart about it. Cory personal trains. I've heard Tony works 2 jobs when he's at home.

Cara and Bananas and CT have been on this show for over a decade and have yet to really do anything with their careers or their winnings. That's what I was referring to. Cara has been trying to be Emily for like 8 years but does nothing but her Etsy shit and some kickboxing classes in bum **** nowhere. CT invests poorly but obviously not well enough like Wes to not come back. And Bananas has done absolutely nothing other than buy his parents' house for $1 to avoid paying taxes.

https://twitter.com/vogtroberts/status/**********997604864?s=21Angela Trimbur just finished her last round of chemo yesterday

Praying that she stays cancer free.

joshprost99 wrote:

https://twitter.com/vogtroberts/status/**********997604864?s=21Angela Trimbur just finished her last round of chemo yesterday

Praying that she stays cancer free.

kvm1977 wrote:

deeper wrote:

SKB504 wrote:You know as a fan of the challenge, RW, and RR its so pleasing to see cast go on to do great things. Rather than just keep doing the show. It's so much easier to find people to root for when you know they're really trying to make something of themselves with the winnings. Rather than continue to show up and do the show over and over and over. Imagine winning a 6 figure amount and not investing in your future via real estate, education, or a stable side career etc. I think that's why for the most part I struggle to finish a full season, or really find someone I am a "super fan" of in the modern era. There are little to no storylines other than  "I hate her cause we screwed the same guy" or "he's good at these and I wanna be good at these so now I have to take him out and act like there's some real reason we don't like one another" 

@Cara @CT @Bananas

@Zach @Jenna @ Hunter @Ashley M @ Amanda @Nelson @ Cory @Tony @PrettyMuchEveryoneInThisEra 

The only ones that really applies to are Jenna and Nelson actually. And they've been around a significantly shorter time (3/4 years?) than the "career Challengers".Amanda has a career. Being a nurse requires a good amount of education and dedication. I think Zach manages a crossfit gym which is respectable too. Ashley invests her money so doesn't really need a 9-5 with how much she's won if she's smart about it. Cory personal trains. I've heard Tony works 2 jobs when he's at home.Cara and Bananas and CT have been on this show for over a decade and have yet to really do anything with their careers or their winnings. That's what I was referring to. Cara has been trying to be Emily for like 8 years but does nothing but her Etsy **** and some kickboxing classes in bum **** nowhere. CT invests poorly but obviously not well enough like Wes to not come back. And Bananas has done absolutely nothing other than buy his parents' house for $1 to avoid paying taxes.

Fair enough we just disagree about many especially Tony Zach and Ashley.  I still don't CT is in the same conversation as Cara/John using your argument.  I'm fine with putting Cara/John in a league of their own.  

https://twitter.com/vogtroberts/status/**********997604864?s=21Angela Trimbur just finished her last round of chemo yesterday

<3 so happy to hear that!  Praying she stays cancer free as well <3

MalikOnFleek wrote:

Y'all speak very highly of SExes 1 , so now I have to watch. Kind of wish coral was on because I heard about Ms emily bailey

Battle of the Sexes 1 was a interesting. If you want to watch a season that exemplifies what the challenge used to be and what a lot of us old school fans wish it still was, it is one of the best seasons of the challenge ever. However, back then, the challenges were like backyard games haha. Not that physical and not much skill involved. The girls team made that season what it was. There was so much drama, politics, backstabbing, etc. on the girls team. The guys team was uber boring. They just voted off whoever was in last place. Which looking back, it was an admirable group of guys. They were humble and respectable towards each other, not like the dopes we have now. But yeah, Sexes 1 was awesome! If you can find a way to watch it, you definitely should.

Also when watching this season you can see past Shane and how much nicer her was compared to current Shane.  lol. 

Sexes 1's girls team was amazing.  Final season for a lot of them sadly, but they were great! 

El Scorcho wrote:

MalikOnFleek wrote:Y'all speak very highly of SExes 1 , so now I have to watch. Kind of wish coral was on because I heard about Ms emily bailey

Battle of the Sexes 1 was a interesting. If you want to watch a season that exemplifies what the challenge used to be and what a lot of us old school fans wish it still was, it is one of the best seasons of the challenge ever. However, back then, the challenges were like backyard games haha. Not that physical and not much skill involved. The girls team made that season what it was. There was so much drama, politics, backstabbing, etc. on the girls team. The guys team was uber boring. They just voted off whoever was in last place. Which looking back, it was an admirable group of guys. They were humble and respectable towards each other, not like the dopes we have now. But yeah, Sexes 1 was awesome! If you can find a way to watch it, you definitely should.

Also when watching this season you can see past Shane and how much nicer her was compared to current Shane.  lol. Sexes 1's girls team was amazing.  Final season for a lot of them sadly, but they were great! 

That Shane stopped being cast so he adapted to Messy Shane

Pages

Topic locked