Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3996 posts / 0 new
Last post

Psy4potato wrote:

El Scorcho wrote:

MalikOnFleek wrote:Y'all speak very highly of SExes 1 , so now I have to watch. Kind of wish coral was on because I heard about Ms emily bailey

Battle of the Sexes 1 was a interesting. If you want to watch a season that exemplifies what the challenge used to be and what a lot of us old school fans wish it still was, it is one of the best seasons of the challenge ever. However, back then, the challenges were like backyard games haha. Not that physical and not much skill involved. The girls team made that season what it was. There was so much drama, politics, backstabbing, etc. on the girls team. The guys team was uber boring. They just voted off whoever was in last place. Which looking back, it was an admirable group of guys. They were humble and respectable towards each other, not like the dopes we have now. But yeah, Sexes 1 was awesome! If you can find a way to watch it, you definitely should.

Also when watching this season you can see past Shane and how much nicer her was compared to current Shane.  lol. Sexes 1's girls team was amazing.  Final season for a lot of them sadly, but they were great! 

That Shane stopped being cast so he adapted to Messy Shane

Truth.  lol

I feel like Shane was always messy lol 

Yeah , he had moments of "Messy Shane" but now it's the full time persona

Everyone's favorite OG B**** Emily Bailey hasn't aged a day

https://i.imgur.com/eHslmEl.jpg

Everyone's favorite OG B**** Emily Bailey hasn't aged a day https://i.imgur.com/eHslmEl.jpg

IKYFL. She definitely looks older(not bad, but she’s aged) that black & white ain’t feeling nobody. 

gamer73 wrote:

Well his time on these shows is more than likely over </3

Im glad he returned, he was a breath of fresh air on the males side IMO. We love villains ❤️

kvm1977 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:I feel like Shane was always messy lol 

Well his time on these shows is more than likely over </3 Im glad he returned, he was a breath of fresh air on the males side IMO. We love villains ❤️

Weird that they wouldn't want him back considering he brings drama and can compete but I'm fine with him being done if that's the case.  Never expected to see him after Fresh Meat.

Youssarian wrote:

Everyone's favorite OG B**** Emily Bailey hasn't aged a day https://i.imgur.com/eHslmEl.jpg

IKYFL. She definitely looks older(not bad, but she’s aged) that black & white ain’t feeling nobody. 

Well obviously she's older but it doesn't look like it's been 17 years since her last season. I think she looks very good in that photo.

TheKorean wrote:

Youssarian wrote:Everyone's favorite OG B**** Emily Bailey hasn't aged a day https://i.imgur.com/eHslmEl.jpg

Well obviously she's older but it doesn't look like it's been 17 years since her last season. I think she looks very good in that photo.

She could probably still make it to the end over some of these players now-a-days.  Ruthless.

Its a shame Emily never got to do a head-to-head elimination season.

Would have loved to have seen it.  I never found her that attractive but she does look good in that picture...she's aged but not as much as most would/have over 17 years IMO

kvm1977 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:I feel like Shane was always messy lol 

Well his time on these shows is more than likely over </3 Im glad he returned, he was a breath of fresh air on the males side IMO. We love villains ❤️

Is it his decision, or production's decision to not return?

She beat a very scrappy & amped up Julie in the Extreme challenge wrestling mission.  I think Emily would've been very formidable in physical & mental eliminations both.  

Graphik wrote:

She beat a very scrappy & amped up Julie in the Extreme challenge wrestling mission.  I think Emily would've been very formidable in physical & mental eliminations both.  

That's true. I would have loved an old school duel around the time of Battle of the Sexes 2 with Holly S, Emily B, Coral, Irulan, Rachel R, Mallory, Julie, Christena, Beth and Ruthie. Would have been amazing.

Ayanna was another one who never did a head-to-head season. I think she would've thrived getting to take******* out >>>>>>>>>>>>

Ayanna would've finally been right at home getting all her aggressions out in elimination rounds.  Her & the girls kvm mentioned would make for a stacked female cast.   

Ayanna would mess a ***** UP in an elimination >>>> She got unlucky that she only appeared on vote-off seasons where she was an easy target for the other girls

I've always thought that was an interesting random fact that the both of them never got a win despite being two of the more imposing girls on the RR side. Emily just managed to be on both of the only 2 seasons team RW ever won & then she herself ruined the girls team on BOTSexes lmaoooooo

Ayanna beat Christian's *** & got kicked off (RR had a MUCH better chance of winning with her instead of Susie's ***) & the BOTSexes seasons were likely never going to pan out well for the women. I always thought that was the dumbest shit on her (unfortunately) last Challenge episode ever when her, Coral & Sophia all stepped up to be team leaders & still do lmao

Ayanna would mess a ***** UP in an elimination >>>> She got unlucky that she only appeared on vote-off seasons where she was an easy target for the other girls

She should've accepted Gauntlet 2 lawd the only 2 who would've remotely stood a chance would've been Aneesa & Beth. Lol

Amaya back in Hawaii 20 years after Real World.
https://mobile.twitter.com/amayasays/status/1116140537679978496

Vegas 2002 reunion https://mobile.twitter.com/TrishelleC/status/1117093249775050753

I saw it on Legend Arissa's IG. Was that Irulan looking like Ika Wong?

EDIT: That is Irulan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her & Ika do have similar personalities now that I think about it.

Emily looks beautiufl <3

Ayanna and Emily both would have been very interesting to see in a season with eliminations where they would have got to battle. 

Bring back the Vegas to the Challenge...lol it's been a long time since Frank was on, I'd like to see him.  And I know Trishelle is done but her comeback seasons were impressive imo.    Arissa was a horrible competitor lol but she was always fun to have around.  

Anyone see the Veronica vs Beth & Flora stuff on Veronica's Twitter.  The beef is too real lol 

Can we please have a better photo of Brynn and Irulan!

HartofDixie wrote:

Legend Frank ❤️

Did Frank choose to stop coming on or was he not called anymore?  I know he was on the original Vegas team before they split it on Seasons 2 correct?

imallergic wrote:

Legend Frank ❤️

Did Frank choose to stop coming on or was he not called anymore?  I know he was on the original Vegas team before they split it on Seasons 2 correct?

They just didn't cast him as far as I know.   He mentioned multiple times about being willing/wanting to come back.  Not sure when or if that has changed.  Not a fan of Frank (other than correctly calling Tori a *****) but he would have been a good addition.

We need all 5 of them on something! Such an iconic cast. I liked all 7 of them. 

Pages

Topic locked