Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3996 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jose from Key West is married and is going to be having a baby! I wish he did a challenge he was so cool on the Real World. Him and Tyler could be a kick *** Allies team!

Jose from Key West is married and is going to be having a baby! I wish he did a challenge he was so cool on the Real World. Him and Tyler could be a kick *** Allies team!

I wrote him off as soon as he allowed Tyler and Janelle to come for Queen Svetlana

True that did **** me off. All of them did tho besides queen Paula.. Her and Svetlana need to make their triumphet returns for season 32

Speaking of Svetlana do we know what she is up to, i saw her interview with Latoya but that was all the way in 2012

Svetlana was a ******* brat. She deserved it...Well SOME of it at least. They all did go overboard at points. Especially Tyler.

She was a brat but she was also 19, you could only expect 21-25 year olds to get annoyed

Jose was cool but bland though. I don't think he would brought much to the challenge. Cohutta minus the personality is what I would have predicted. 

that burn book was iconic

She was a brat but she was also 19, you could only expect 21-25 year olds to get annoyed

Age isn't an excuse honesty. I wasn't like that at all when I was 19.

But I do see where you're coming from though. But they did have a right to be annoyed with her though.

I would've been fine with Jose on the challenge. But only to have all of Key West appear on a challenge.

I would've been fine with Jose on the challenge. But only to have all of Key West appear on a challenge.

They brought like the entire Key West cast on Gauntlet 3 even Alex zzz so I wonder if Jose was declining or he was passed up. 

Either way he was kinda a nonfactor so not a big loss, but still would be nice to see once.

Alex was RW Denver lmaooooooooo

I wanted to see Jose myself but back then they always had that one castmember who you just knew was never doing a Challenge & it happened to be him that season lol

I actually think I remember reading somewhere that Jose wanted to do a Challenge but was never asked. Not a loss, he was zzzzzz.

Svetlana is my all time favorite. I would've been fine with her only doing 1 Challenge if she has beaten ugly *** Jodi.

I still can't believe it came down to a soccer kick.

Jodi is a Queen and fully deserved that win <3 

Jodi is a Queen and fully deserved that win <3 

No.

LOL Just Kidding.

Jodi is alright, but I would have loved to see Svet waste her in that final.

Jodi is alright, but I would have loved to see Svet waste her in that final.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
Chicken_breast wrote:When Jaime Chung from RW San Diego is not Blink in the Gifted on FOX. 

Is the show any good so far? I'm a huge X-Men fan, but that show looked rull bad. I wanted to watch it solely for Jamie but haven't gotten to it yet.

tbh it has good reviews. im waaiting to watch until more eps are out so i can binge

great show tbh

Flora >>>>>>>>>>>

RW Miami was such a good season honestly

She’s really pretty but I had to pick that picture because it reminded me of frumplestiltskin 

That looks nothing like Flora from what I remember on the Real World. Is that really her?

That looks nothing like Flora from what I remember on the Real World. Is that really her?

Yeah I found her through Beth’s Facebook. Like I said not the best pic, she’s really thin and cute.

she reminds me of someone but not Flora, idk who, but if that's her than damn she has changed a lot

I can see it in her eyes but that’s about it. Not trying to be messed up or anything, just that I can’t believe that’s her. 

I never got to watch Miami...but I did see her on Seasons...she didn't do much lol.  She made it decently far though. 

Yeah Flora was pretty invisible on Seasons but she was a damn mess on Miami

Flora real world Miami 

a hot *** mess. 

Flora real world Miami 

LOL! I thought this was Trishelle for a sec.

Anyways didn’t she do something that got her on the bad side of production?

Pages

Topic locked