Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3996 posts / 0 new
Last post

Shark Tank of Kansas City

He's extremely well-spoken, but if he's trying to **** his stuff on television he needs to 1.) Dress nicer, he looked so unprofessional. Don't have to wear a suit and tie, but a plaid shirt from Target ain't cutting. 2.) Shave that nasty *** beard off his face. This ain't a Challenge. If you want people to listen, look a bit nicer than some bum who rolled in off the street. If you can't grow a nice professional looking beard, shave that shit off your face before you go on TV. 3.) Figure out that posture and tone. His partner seemed way more confident than him and I found myself listening to him more than Wes. You can't go on the News mumbling and slouching like you're scared and timid. No one will listen.

Like I'm legit disappointed in him cuz he should know this shit...

TeamLandon wrote:

He's extremely well-spoken, but if he's trying to **** his stuff on television he needs to 1.) Dress nicer, he looked so unprofessional. Don't have to wear a suit and tie, but a plaid shirt from Target ain't cutting. 2.) Shave that nasty *** beard off his face. This ain't a Challenge. If you want people to listen, look a bit nicer than some bum who rolled in off the street. If you can't grow a nice professional looking beard, shave that shit off your face before you go on TV. 3.) Figure out that posture and tone. His partner seemed way more confident than him and I found myself listening to him more than Wes. You can't go on the News mumbling and slouching like you're scared and timid. No one will listen.Like I'm legit disappointed in him cuz he should know this shit...

I'd still love to ride that red rocket of of his.

The DC cast has really moved on and upward... good for them.

I know it's been asked before but was it ever officially stated why Piggy left the Inferno? Was she ever asked back after that one?

I know it's been asked before but was it ever officially stated why Piggy left the Inferno? Was she ever asked back after that one?

No and no, though rumors abound.

It had something to do with drugs. Piggy lives in the Seattle burbs now and she's a recovering "hopefully" junkie. She has a young daughter who is with a foster family as far as I can tell. Very sad. Piggy would have kept doing the challenge 100% if she was still asked but never was after the Inferno. It's not like she lost interest, she was really dependent on the show and wanted every opportunity that came her way. I think if they asked her back today she would say yes.

Psy4potato wrote:

Elks looks amazing!!! As does  Genesis! Would love to have them back! Really hoping they keep bringing back the old schoolers...im watching 'Battle of the Sexes' right now, and I'm sad Anne from Road Rules Northern Trail  disappeared after this season. Was she ever asked back / did she have interest? I also wish Lori and Emily would have come back. Either of them asked past Battle of the Sexes 1?  The girls this season are all a great bunch...weird to see Aneesa with all of these originals, she's the only cast member who seems to have been asked back and got cast through all different periods of the challenge. 

Emily was asked many times before the producers gave up. If I'm not mistaken her quitting battle of the sexes 1 was her official, please don't ask me back exit. Lori was a last minute addition bc Coral had to drop out, I think bc of sickness. And Lori was fine with just doing the one. She did an interview on speakreality where Lori said she hadn't been asked sexes 1 and was fine with that. Her focus was music.

Actually Lori was originally Mikes partner for BOTSeasons but dropped out so Coral took her spot. 

It had something to do with drugs. Piggy lives in the Seattle burbs now and she's a recovering "hopefully" junkie. She has a young daughter who is with a foster family as far as I can tell. Very sad. Piggy would have kept doing the challenge 100% if she was still asked but never was after the Inferno. It's not like she lost interest, she was really dependent on the show and wanted every opportunity that came her way. I think if they asked her back today she would say yes.

I heard Piggy was going through withdrawals and it was obvious she was a drug addict so production removed her from Inferno 

Coralfan wrote:

Psy4potato wrote:Elks looks amazing!!! As does  Genesis! Would love to have them back! Really hoping they keep bringing back the old schoolers...im watching 'Battle of the Sexes' right now, and I'm sad Anne from Road Rules Northern Trail  disappeared after this season. Was she ever asked back / did she have interest? I also wish Lori and Emily would have come back. Either of them asked past Battle of the Sexes 1?  The girls this season are all a great bunch...weird to see Aneesa with all of these originals, she's the only cast member who seems to have been asked back and got cast through all different periods of the challenge. 

Emily was asked many times before the producers gave up. If I'm not mistaken her quitting battle of the sexes 1 was her official, please don't ask me back exit. Lori was a last minute addition bc Coral had to drop out, I think bc of sickness. And Lori was fine with just doing the one. She did an interview on speakreality where Lori said she hadn't been asked sexes 1 and was fine with that. Her focus was music.

Actually Lori was originally Mikes partner for BOTSeasons but dropped out so Coral took her spot. 

As much as I love Lori.. We NEEDED the Mike/Coral duo so thank god she dropped

MontanaGaveMeWine wrote:

I heard Piggy was going through withdrawals and it was obvious she was a drug addict so production removed her from Inferno 

first time I've heard this and it makes the most sense with what castmembers have hinted in the past.  kendal or someone else mentioned she was going through a "tough time" and this would add up. 

also,  Lori was on Sexes 1 from the start...she dropped out of Seasons because of 9/11 and Coral took her place. I don't think Lori was called for that many more after Sexes 1...I remember in an interview I did with her back in the day she said if they called her and it fit her work schedule , she'd go.  

Lori did indeed drop out of Seasons due to 9/11, and I'm pretty positive she wasn't asked back after Sexes. She was pretty confused about her lack of an edit on that season and guesses production just didn't find her that engaging of a character.

Lori didn't get much screen time till after Emily left but she was hilarious, would have liked to see her again.

sad to hear about Piggy. I really liked her on Seasons, and was sad she had such a short stay. 

Lori honestly was boring on all the shows she been on so I'm not surprised they didn't bother with her after Sexes 1.

As far as Piggy...I do wish she did more shows though. I always thought she was a good character.

Johnnie from Fresh Meat

OMG he was in such good shape back then. 

When Jaime Chung from RW San Diego is not Blink in the Gifted on FOX. 

Lori >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Johnnie looks like he's still lifts regularly. He has that "off-season bodybuilder/security guard" look lmaooooo

Shame that Lori's "twin" Averey is now going through the same shit smmfh "But Jenna's so funny guyzzzzz!!!1"

Johnnie from Fresh Meat

The only Fresh Meat guy I wanted to see return.

ryan373 wrote:

The only Fresh Meat guy I wanted to see return.

In retrospect I wouldn't have minded him coming back either. He didn't seem like he'd be horrible like alot of the other FM were...But then again you could say that about all of them on that season and look what happened.

Lori did indeed drop out of Seasons due to 9/11, and I'm pretty positive she wasn't asked back after Sexes. She was pretty confused about her lack of an edit on that season and guesses production just didn't find her that engaging of a character.

’I would like to ask Genesis to please go home now’ 

lol Still one of my fav moments of that Season. That’s sad...I would have liked to see her have a shot at a smaller cast and see her compete in a one on one elimination like in the gauntlets or infernos. 

I love the Back to New York cast in general (except Kevin). I'm STILL kicking myself in the *** for not downloading those episodes when they were on YouTube smmfh

So if anyone knows where to get that whole season, PLEASEEEEEEE let me know!

While twitter stalking I saw this!  Last time we saw Eric was Battle of the Sexes 1!

edit: this pic was posted sept 25, 2017 it says

Rachel from Campus Crawl had her twins & her and her girlfriend got married also.

Is the show any good so far? I'm a huge X-Men fan, but that show looked rull bad. I wanted to watch it solely for Jamie but haven't gotten to it yet.

I love Rachel! Mazel tov ❤️❤️

Chicken_breast wrote:

Is the show any good so far? I'm a huge X-Men fan, but that show looked rull bad. I wanted to watch it solely for Jamie but haven't gotten to it yet.

tbh it has good reviews. im waaiting to watch until more eps are out so i can binge

Christina from Paris. Update: She now goes by Christina Ontiveros.

Chicken_breast wrote:

i dont like jamie's character tbh but i really like the show so far

Pages

Topic locked