Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3996 posts / 0 new
Last post

So happy for Tonya

Elka and Genesis returning would be untouchable. 

when belou and her kid she brought on battle of the seasons were a lock for bloodlines

Back in 2013/2014 Elka wanted to return. I'm sure she's moved on though.

A Boston reunion on Challenge 31. 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

Ugh why wasnt she on free agents!!!!

That's great for Tonya. 

Janelle circa 2015

DAMN bae hasn't aged a second

ryan373 wrote:

I always though she looked older than her age on her real world and the episodes of the challenge I saw of her. 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
ryan373 wrote:Janelle circa 2015

I always though she looked older than her age on her real world and the episodes of the challenge I saw of her. 

Still bae af tho! Lmao

PinkRose wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Still bae af tho! Lmao

she's still absolutely STUNNING

A Boston reunion on Challenge 31. 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

what chu talkin bout Lewis?

JANelle should have den. Regular 

JANelle should have den. Regular 

i absolutely loved Janelle on her challenges she did

PinkRose wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Still bae af tho! Lmao

She is gorgeous

Janelle is definitely one of those people that looked older than they claimed--still hot but definitely looked older 

Elks looks amazing!!! As does  Genesis! Would love to have them back! Really hoping they keep bringing back the old schoolers...

im watching 'Battle of the Sexes' right now, and I'm sad Anne from Road Rules Northern Trail  disappeared after this season. Was she ever asked back / did she have interest? 

I also wish Lori and Emily would have come back. Either of them asked past Battle of the Sexes 1?  The girls this season are all a great bunch...weird to see Aneesa with all of these originals, she's the only cast member who seems to have been asked back and got cast through all different periods of the challenge. 

Anne!!>>

I thought Anne was kind of *****y, so I was fine with her never returning. I can't say for certain, but I think the "quieter personalities" from Sexes (i.e. Anne, Christina, Lori, etc) never really got asked back.

Yea I did not like Anne. She came off very *****y to me on Battle of the Sexes and on her season of road rules.

Anne was definitely bitter after Sexes. I know once it aired, she swore off the show and talking about it for good.  I think she had a good time filming the show but the way she was portrayed along with Genesis, Christina and co. throughout the season didn't seem to sit well with her.  Genesis actually apologized to Veronica at the reunion but they didn't air it. 

I loved anne on rw/rr challenge

i honestly didn't remember Anne, only time I remembered her was when she refused the game show challenge. i mean she did kind of have a resting ***** face.

I didn't care much for Anne either. I seem to remember her being very whiny on Challenge '98 & she was annoying in what I've seen of Northern Trail also.

lol that's too funny...soooo much Anne hate. She was one of my favs that season. She had a little *****yness to her, but she seemed super sweet. I would have loved to see her in a Gauntlet like setting where eliminations were present.  

Rachel is my all time favorite cast member...love her.  So happy for her that she is having twins and is married.  Does she still get asked back to challenges?  I wanna see the Queen back to kill slay it.  Think there is any chance she'll return in the future post-pregnancy? 

Pages

Topic locked