The Real World: Skeletons - Madison Walls

424 posts / 0 new
Last post

The that you all are judging based upon his looks....Tony was/is fine as hell but he's a dog 

The that you all are judging based upon his looks....Tony was/is fine as hell but he's a dog 

?

That's my point.  Javi is not a super hot guy but he is a good guy and a good dad(to his own and his former stepson). Not all hot girls need a dude who is a 10 too as most of us are looking for other qualities. Especially after you have children.

That's my point.  Javi is not a super hot guy but he is a good guy and a good dad(to his own and his former stepson). Not all hot girls need a dude who is a 10 too as most of us are looking for other qualities. Especially after you have children.

Sooooo glad she wasn't cast <3.

I love her but I see her getting sent home super early if she ever does a challenge. Unless she pulls a KellyAnne/Kimberly and surprises some people. It would be interesting to see her with the other Skeletons cast members, I see so much drama happening lol 

i guess her an javi broke up 

i guess her an javi broke up 

less than 3 weeks ago she had a boyfriend she was gushing over, then poof all of a sudden she met with javi once and E! is putting out stories theyre an item... then poof its over. all in a 2-3 week span.  *****. 

The relationship was so fake, it was for attention lol 

I keep hearing that Javi can be on ayto like it was stated on an aftershow 

so will she resume her relationship with the ***** pump guy or nah 

seemed like they waited to get a few headlines and then call it quits lmao

***** pump ?

found this in a article 

Tony explained. “This will be the third guy that Madison has introduced to Harper within a year… I’m her dad, so we’ve got to talk about this.”

intouch weekly

third time ?

found this in a article  Tony explained. “This will be the third guy that Madison has introduced to Harper within a year… I’m her dad, so we’ve got to talk about this.”intouch weeklythird time ?

Sorry but he has absolutely no room to talk

apparently tony kinda has a problem w/ a man on a tv show being a father to harper ???

“They call it reality television for a reason! It’s not make believe… He might come home from work and pick her up and it’s filmed, and he’s picking her up in the air and he goes to kiss her — I’m like, ‘Whoa man!’ I might jump through the screen,” he said. “That’s my only concern…” 

this was published 2 days ago 

***** pump ?

she was dating some guy that won an award at some **** industry award show for best male sex toy.

lionblues wrote:

***** pump ?

she was dating some guy that won an award at some **** industry award show for best male sex toy.

seriously ??? odd

The "relationship" should have never happened in the first place

Madison always have been messy with guys , I remember she was flirting with Trey while being like 8 months pregnant lol

She have even flirt with ayto Nate of all ppl

Well that seemed pointless as hell. 

Well that seemed pointless as hell. 

Unless it was somthing planned by MTV for an pupcoming show *You never Know*

Something did caught my attention, maybe just a concidence.

in a article i think i quoted here it alll started cuz of faaanss . thats it nothing else just pure simply attention an wat not . in hopes of trying to become something beacause of others by i guess forcing wat wasnt really there emotionally in the first place.   guess allll those plans like meeting harper / family etc she was gushing about are canceled .

Madison always have been messy with guys , I remember she was flirting with Trey while being like 8 months pregnant lolShe have even flirt with ayto Nate of all ppl

i knew about trey but nate ?  . . . . . .  . .  really  ??

PinkRose wrote:

Madison always have been messy with guys , I remember she was flirting with Trey while being like 8 months pregnant lolShe have even flirt with ayto Nate of all ppl

i knew about trey but nate ?  . . . . . .  . .  really  ??

Trey , Nate, Anthony(ayto), et 

she needs that ****

We all know flirting is the only thing she can do, Zzzzzzzzzzz.

lionblues wrote:

found this in a article  Tony explained. “This will be the third guy that Madison has introduced to Harper within a year… I’m her dad, so we’ve got to talk about this.”intouch weeklythird time ?

I despise Tony, but I don't think he can be as awful with relationships like Madison seems to be, and just imo, I find him to be a better parent than her.

Sweet girl with bad tendencies

Queen 

lionblues wrote:

well considering he'sa been with the same female after Rivals 3 and has changed his ways i disagree with you. 

I remember that time on skeletons when Jason came in naked and she said "I SAW A *****" in the most annoying mind knumbing noise ever. She really does need ****. Honestly I do too.

Pages