The Real World: Skeletons - Madison Walls

424 posts / 0 new
Last post

Madison for challenge season 31! Lol 

let me also just remind that Ethan and Amber live in San Marcos i believe which is not far at all from Austin. 

challenge13 wrote:

Adam is doing a live ig video and shot down rumors of him and madison.  He said he has a girlfriend.  He is now living in Austin

madison lives in austin  . .  . odd coincidence ?

His gf

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSR3IucBnFf/

Can't knock the girl for trying to hustle. I mean you know trailer Tony ain't cutting any checks for that kid. She trying to get some money to feed her and her baby. Can't knock it. If they ever do a clueless remake she would be perfect star for it. She should just go for the layup and wife up a rich dude  Ps comment of the year "everyone Trying to get in Madison's walls"

To my understanding thats not that case, based on what I have heard on that sense Tony is a resposible father.

yess at madison plotting for that next check

yea even alyssa said he DOES pay child support 

mhenski wrote:

Can't knock the girl for trying to hustle. I mean you know trailer Tony ain't cutting any checks for that kid. She trying to get some money to feed her and her baby. Can't knock it. If they ever do a clueless remake she would be perfect star for it. She should just go for the layup and wife up a rich dude  Ps comment of the year "everyone Trying to get in Madison's walls"

To my understanding thats not that case, based on what I have heard on that sense Tony is a resposible father.

guy aint earning too much cheese if he is having diaper parties... just sayin he aint earning enough to support that kid.  i liked how dude cleaned it up and believe he is contributing but best believe it aint 50-50 financially

It's not just on Tony to support the kid though. So what is Madison doing? Who says he doesn't earn enough. Nobody knows how much she gets in child support.

It's not just on Tony to support the kid though. So what is Madison doing? Who says he doesn't earn enough. Nobody knows how much she gets in child support.

Are you kidding? What is Madison doing?

Madison raises her kid, even if she doesn't work, that's more than enough. Tony should be thankful Harper has a mother as dedicated and loving as Madison! Obviously I don't know her in person, but Madi seems like a great mom and it's sad that you have to put that in question!

Tony shouldn't be the only one providing for their child. I don't see why Madison can't work period. So nah i'm not kidding. If she works then somebody correct me if i'm wrong *shrugs*

Tony shouldn't be the only one providing for their child. I don't see why Madison can't work period. So nah i'm not kidding. If she works then somebody correct me if i'm wrong *shrugs*

I believe that as long as she is "providing" for the child like he is, then all is good.  Whether providing means a job,  a house,  love and support...  I guess that's up to everyone individually.  We only see so much on social media but I don't think that's an issue between Tony and Madison.  

she doesnt work last time i found out 

I have heard Madison is a Nanny or atleast at some point she was.

PinkRose wrote:

mhenski wrote:Can't knock the girl for trying to hustle. I mean you know trailer Tony ain't cutting any checks for that kid. She trying to get some money to feed her and her baby. Can't knock it. If they ever do a clueless remake she would be perfect star for it. She should just go for the layup and wife up a rich dude  Ps comment of the year "everyone Trying to get in Madison's walls"

guy aint earning too much cheese if he is having diaper parties... just sayin he aint earning enough to support that kid.  i liked how dude cleaned it up and believe he is contributing but best believe it aint 50-50 financially

To my understanding he earns enough money to support both of his daughters and what I know from a source that knows both of them he is NOT a bad a dad economically wise.

You are right its not 50/50 money wise, he gives more than that in the economic aspect based on what I have heard. While Madison is a great mother to her daughter in every sense of the word.

the.trillest wrote:

I have heard Madison is a Nanny or atleast at some point she was. 

well thats good

Tony may have been a not so great boyfriend but nothing about him comes off like he is a bad dad. You can tell he loves both of his daughters a lot.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
got this from the FB groupI wonder if it was Adam who she was talking to while with javi LOL

This is the hottest group of people to ever take a photo together

No.

Well it seems Tony/Madison are good parents so that's great. 

Madison however needs to stop being desperate. She had kids now so she can't just be trying to be with anyone just so she can get on TV again.

Tony isn't with Alyssa?

Tony isn't with Alyssa?

Yes he is with Alyssa

Reminds me of Marie.

lol you were so off

umm i guess 

https://twitter.com/madiwadi2by4/status/850135354355187719

Well it seems Tony/Madison are good parents so that's great. Madison however needs to stop being desperate. She had kids now so she can't just be trying to be with anyone just so she can get on TV again.

Exactly! Tony can be a *******, doesnt control his temper while drinking, dramatic and sometimes an *******. But saying he is a bad dad that doesnt support his daughter is reaching because to my understanding thats far from the reality.

I love Madison but I totally agree with what you wrote

Tony is visiting Harper right now in Texas. You can see on his Instagram video that and you can hear Madison in the background as well as much as I don't like going I think he is doing the best job he can have a father who lives in a different state. And Madison has never said anything otherwise

and as someone who follows all of the members of those big triangle one thing that does bother me is that whenever Tony is in Texas with Alyssa they are with Harper alone. But when Alyssa is not with him then Tony will be with Madison. But they claim to be so quarter I don't understand why they can't all be together and coparent. 

you can see on Instagram that Madison follows Alyssa and likes all the pictures of their second daughter and pictures of both kids together. But Alyssa does not follow Madison nor likes any of the pictures of baby Harper very one sided 

i remember a foller of tonys saying how odd it was tht he cant go visit harper w/o alyssa   . . . . . . . .  they both got defesive  maaaainly alyssa consantly goin off alyssa never  liked madison near the end of real world skeleton season.eince the sene  where madison an tony was getting all flirty in the club an alyssa was goin offf on madison callin her alll kinds of names  etc ever since then she despised madison 

gamer73 wrote:

Reminds me of Marie.

lol you were so off

Omg I'm embarrassed. Way off

Is Madi in LA because of anything MTV related or just visting her sister?

anyone knows?

WERE ALL READY FOR QUEEN MADISON TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE 31 BY STORMMM

queen will come through hook up with all the hot guys, beat sarahs record of most elimination won in a single season, then win the final and take the money to move far far away from tony trust

Improper usage of the word "trust" will result in an automatic ban. 

Pages