The Real World: Skeletons - Madison Walls

424 posts / 0 new
Last post

******* @ this flop supporting another flop  tho

She will get TOSSED!

just was looking through her instagram, she looks like she is doing great and looks really healthy and well! Still wish we had gotten her and Tony on Final Reckoning or even her/Sylvia would've been a better pairing

just was looking through her instagram, she looks like she is doing great and looks really healthy and well! Still wish we had gotten her and Tony on Final Reckoning or even her/Sylvia would've been a better pairing

i feel like at this point she's never going to debut

i feel like at this point she's never going to debut

They wanted her but her problems got in the way. Highly doubt at this point we will get her.

queen had so much potential she shoulda been on the challenge *giggles*

Madison's skeleton and sister got married

Never watched her season but heard about her struggles, how is she holding up? (i don't have IG so i can't look) hope she is doing well!

She's fine. Mind your business.

And you mind your own too. Tf? You are weird af.

I'll mind my business as I see fit, and you will do NOTHING about it.

The way horserwoman randomly got snatched tf up. You better be ready at ALL times boo or you will be bald.

You triggered over a question on a vevmo post.  Who hurt you?

Who hurt you? You wanna play online therapist....TF outta here....you already said I was the one of the worst posters on vevmo....so I'm keeping the same energy to ruin this website....Mind ya business INFERNHO...with that dated *** profile pic of Coral....

lol for real

The way horserwoman randomly got snatched tf up. You better be ready at ALL times boo or you will be bald.

Now bestie you know damn right that wasn't a snatch, just one of the unhinged weirdos doing their thing. You tried tho.

lol for real

I really triggered his weird *** with my question, looool. I be having all these random weirdos that I don't interact with big mad.

Anyway I simply wanted to know if she's in a better place even tho never seen her show. Going on a few months sober now myself and I love to see others also do well in that part of life. It gives me strength to keep fighting and stay sober. Smile

lol for real

I really triggered his weird *** with my question, looool. I be having all these random weirdos that I don't interact with big mad.

Anyway I simply wanted to know if she's in a better place even tho never seen her show. Going on a few months sober now myself and I love to see others also do well in that part of life. It gives me strength to keep fighting and stay sober. Smile

Congrats ❤️❤️

She ralapsed at some point during Final Reckoning but it seems like she is in a better place now

Thanks queen, next goal is 6 months and I'm around the corner. Smile

Thanks queen, next goal is 6 months and I'm around the corner.

proud of you hausie <3

Thanks queen, next goal is 6 months and I'm around the corner.

proud of you hausie <3

Vevmo is a place for people to come and take their frustrations out from their real lives. Did Madison get work done? She looks different but it's nothing that I can point out? And i know that pic is not her, I was just creeping on her Insta lol. She does look super happy! She has always looked good even through the bad. If I didn't know her story, I would never be able to tell. Maybe it's the momma in her. 

Yoooo what is wrong with that?

Congrats on the sobriety Haus!

Everything. Look at Haus uncombed wig. Embarassing 

Has Madison ever been asked for a challenge. Or was she considered to high risk?

Has Madison ever been asked for a challenge. Or was she considered to high risk?

She was dropped from being a mercenary in FR. She was supposed to come in with Tony, perhaps Pink can confirm this but I swear I've read this a few times.

Everything. Look at Haus uncombed wig. Embarassing 

Bestie why you posting my pictures without my consent?! I-...

Pages