The Real World: Skeletons - Madison Walls

424 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Real World: Skeletons - Madison Walls

Our fifth cast member... .

Madison Walls Madison is twenty-three years old and currently resides in Texas. According to her social media she's single and seems to be a party girl. Couldn't find much on her aside from her having a run-in with the law for theft. Twitter Instagram

. More Proof: .

She's 23, born Sept 30, 1990 "Madison Channing Walls "whatever 09.30.1990 single hee. Gone With The Wind"
Reminds me of Marie.
She's cute, but I prefer Nicole and Violetta.
[QUOTE=nevidcm;451435]She's cute, but I prefer Nicole and Violetta.[/QUOTE] She's gorgeous! She looked better in person too. I need to see Violetta in person first though. I'm liking this cast so far.
She's a cutie , I absolutely adore her already.
She's pretty but damn that mugshot hahaha
[QUOTE=DanTown22;451440]She's gorgeous! She looked better in person too. I need to see Violetta in person first though. I'm liking this cast so far.[/QUOTE] She's beautiful, but I'm not that into blondes, I prefer brunettes. I agree, the cast looks amazing thus far, much better than Ex-Plosion in my opinion.
Heh she looks like she had a picture of her before her RW interview on instagram. There's a caption that says "pre-interview" and there's a picture of the Sydney cast pic (at least Shauvon) behind her. I bet she's fun.
She is so hot.
Just what we ******* need RW's version of Lindsay Lohan.
[QUOTE=nevidcm;451548]She's beautiful, but I'm not that into blondes, I prefer brunettes. I agree, the cast looks amazing thus far, much better than Ex-Plosion in my opinion.[/QUOTE] much better> Are you blind? Aside from the model **** and Tom's ugly *** there was VIRTUALLY nothing wrong with explosions cast.
In the mugshot is that a cold sore above her lip? Classy broad.
She's definitely the hottest girl this season IMO.
[QUOTE=Nostalgic;451596]much better> Are you blind? Aside from the model **** and Tom's ugly *** there was VIRTUALLY nothing wrong with explosions cast.[/QUOTE] I disagree, the only ones I liked where Arielle, Jenny, Hailey, Ashley M. and Brian, and sometimes Thomas, but I pretty much hated the rest of the cast or was indiffernt towards them.
I feel like her nickname is going to be Madison "***** with no Walls". She strikes me as trashy classy.
[QUOTE=Nostalgic;451596]much better> Are you blind? Aside from the model **** and Tom's ugly *** there was VIRTUALLY nothing wrong with explosions cast.[/QUOTE] It's all a matter of opinion, I think female wise explosion had the most unattractive cast. Jamie and Lauren IN MY OPINION are two of the most unattractive women ever on the show. The rest of the were average, none of them were hot. Madison and Violette both look pretty hot. I don't see Madison's mugshot.
Lets all remember "attractive" is subjective to everyone.
[QUOTE=Kajun;451721]It's all a matter of opinion, I think female wise explosion had the most unattractive cast. Jamie and Lauren IN MY OPINION are two of the most unattractive women ever on the show. The rest of the were average, none of them were hot. Madison and Violette both look pretty hot. I don't see Madison's mugshot.[/QUOTE] Ever on the show really? Arielle & Ashleys are much hotter then Violette IMO
Looks a lot like Aaryn from BB15. She looks almost identical in some pictures.
I'm wondering what she could have possibly stolen. Make-Up perhaps?
[QUOTE=WittyWrath;451773]I'm wondering what she could have possibly stolen. Make-Up perhaps?[/QUOTE] Probably something to cover up that cold sore lol
[QUOTE=some guy;451758]Looks a lot like Aaryn from BB15. She looks almost identical in some pictures.[/QUOTE] dont even get me started on racist *** aaryn...
[QUOTE=Challenge 17;451774]Probably something to cover up that cold sore lol[/QUOTE] yall are mean today. lol.
Hopefully the roommates magically (through Vevmo) discover her mugshot.
In some pics on instagram she was sooo hot and others she just looks to trailer trash. The smoking is a huge turn off though.
Her mugshot states she was arrested in Round Rock, TX, which is a suburb of Austin. A lot of her friends also list their locations as Austin, so it's safe to assume she's from there as well. Her Facebook, which was recently deleted, also stated Austin as a location. She attended McNeil High School.
[QUOTE=Kajun;451721]It's all a matter of opinion, I think female wise explosion had the most unattractive cast. [B]Jamie [/B]and Lauren IN MY OPINION are two of the [B]most unattractive women ever on the show.[/B] The rest of the were average, none of them were hot.[/QUOTE] I thought I was the only one who thought that. :) I would say however Ashley Caesar was hot, while the rest of them were either unattractive or average. anyway back on topic.
[QUOTE=auldx;451729]Lets all remember "attractive" is subjective to everyone.[/QUOTE] if you notice Kajun said "It's all a matter of opinion" so really no point in stating that. :P
I have a feeling that Madison will end up being like Dustin on this season. she may try and cover up her criminal record and then the cast mates all find out.
Criminal record of $50 why make that a big secret to hide it's not like you were a felon or sentenced to years in prison. She stole $50 worth of something.

Pages