The Real World: Skeletons - Madison Walls

424 posts / 0 new
Last post

Zzzz

Live feed of Lemonade

#TeamMadi

Girl is trying to become a reality star. I dont blame her!

messytessy wrote:

Madison flirted with these guys but she didn't hook up with Nate, Anthony & Trey.

you should read the earlier pages of this thread. some people that knew her gave her a lot of crap. 

really ?

So lemonade? Wya babe? 

I'm right tf here sis, I see nothing wrong, again, she's young and can do what she wants 

Live feed of Lemonade

This is hilarious wow

tony did slip in a post he deleted that they broke up was cuz she hurt him real bad.

idk why she is fame hungry cuz if she deltes comments now  that are not even that bad/ bout her  personally  . . . . she'd be ****** if she thaught her real world ' fame ' is bad  . .  reeaal celeb status is worse . i do remeber in a intro article  for real world skeletons that when she was in grade school age  she tried out for commerical ad jobs an it failed she was homed schooled in cali an only went back to tx for cheer tornaments cuz she was a flyer an stuff . 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

messytessy wrote:Madison flirted with these guys but she didn't hook up with Nate, Anthony & Trey.

you should read the earlier pages of this thread. some people that knew her gave her a lot of crap. 

really ?

She stoled the medicine of her ex or ex friend dog to get high lol Atleast a person that knew her was claiming that on here

tony did slip in a post he deleted that they broke up was cuz she hurt him real bad.idk why she is fame hungry cuz if she deltes comments now  that are not even that bad/ bout her  personally  . . . . she'd be ****** if she thaught her real world ' fame ' is bad  . .  reeaal celeb status is worse . i do remeber in a intro article  for real world skeletons that when she was in grade school age  she tried out for commerical ad jobs an it failed she was homed schooled in cali an only went back to tx for cheer tornaments cuz she was a flyer an stuff . 

Tony got all the blame, but her hands were  as dirty and even dirtier than his.

Another reason why I never see her agreeing doing an exes show 

Everyone's tryna get in Madison's walls.

i meaaan like lookin back in there real   world season  . . . .  it makes you  re think 

The last part is interesting to me, since I heard a similar rumor not to long ago (even thpugh I heard the exes themes is very likely not happening)

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/04/04/exclusive-inside-the-split-of-teen-mom-2-star-javi-marroquin-real-world-star-madison-walls/

Damn exposed lol. She'd get torn apart on the challenge anyway tbh

Madison doing some "Love & HIp Hop" type shit to get on another show lmaoooooo >>>>>>>>>>>>

She can't handle The Challenge & I think she knows that so she's going for something that pays more.

i don't think it's bad to introduce your kid to someone very soon. i'd rather have someone be scared off very soon than invest feelings to only find out he or she is not ready to be a parent.

however it's bad that she did it to three guys within a month. 

The last part is interesting to me, since I heard a similar rumor not to long ago (even thpugh I heard the exes themes is very likely not happening)http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/04/04/exclusive-inside-the-split-of-teen-mom-2-star-javi-marroquin-real-world-star-madison-walls/

you called it! 

the thirst from madison is really real. such an attractive lovely girl, but that thirst for fame is just like amanda please levels of pathetic.

PINK YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT DIRTY HANDS PLEASEEEEEEE SPILL THE TEA. 

I always see on Facebook about tony and his baby mama alyssa mwntioning beauty is within and no one knows the truth she's got a bad heart etc I need to know the real trurth 

PINK YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT DIRTY HANDS PLEASEEEEEEE SPILL THE TEA. 

I always see on Facebook about tony and his baby mama alyssa mwntioning beauty is within and no one knows the truth she's got a bad heart etc I need to know the real trurth 

Deeeeaaaaaaddddd I liked her too, why is she becoming so desperate?

Omg so there's a chance Madi will be on AYTO6? ❤️❤️❤️

God I do not want to see people we've already seen on ayto.. a fresh group of people is what I love about the show 

got this from the FB group

I wonder if it was Adam who she was talking to while with javi LOL

got this from the FB groupI wonder if it was Adam who she was talking to while with javi LOL

This is the hottest group of people to ever take a photo together

Still love Madison<33

Still love Madison<33

Adam is doing a live ig video and shot down rumors of him and madison.  He said he has a girlfriend.  He is now living in Austin

yess at madison plotting for that next check

Adam is doing a live ig video and shot down rumors of him and madison.  He said he has a girlfriend.  He is now living in Austin

madison lives in austin  . .  . odd coincidence ?

Can't knock the girl for trying to hustle. I mean you know trailer Tony ain't cutting any checks for that kid. She trying to get some money to feed her and her baby. Can't knock it. 

If they ever do a clueless remake she would be perfect star for it. 

She should just go for the layup and wife up a rich dude  

Ps comment of the year 

"everyone Trying to get in Madison's walls"

Pages