Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19772 posts / 0 new
Last post

So what if reality stars lack self awareness? It makes them fun and messy. Don't you like New York Tiffany ? Does she have self awareness? Please 

So what if reality stars lack self awareness? It makes them fun and messy. Don't you like New York Tiffany ? Does she have self awareness? Please 

Tiffany has awareness. A lack of awareness can be funny but Blue doesn't wear it well. She's annoying, embarrassing, cringe, and pathetic.

you dont become as succesful as tifafny not having self awareness of what work 

Is Felicia still stayimg?

Is Felicia still stayimg?

yes and they're talking about making her crack after Cirie leaves. But they're the ones who cry being bullied tho

this got ugly quick. i dont see cirie and felcia speaking to matt and jag after this with what down this week. 

Why did they get nasty and scared of two old women? Does Felicia hold the nomination record?

i need felicia to win hoh AND veto and send jag OUT 

Why did they get nasty and scared of two old women? Does Felicia hold the nomination record?

no! victoria bb16 hold the record with 10 and johnny mac second with 9. They were both on seasons with two hohs in the beginning tho. 

so yeah felicia could tie johnny if she stays till f3 but victoria still hold the record lol 

bowie is worst casting of all time 

and they went all the way to Australia to find her

all Bowie had to do was vote to save her ride or die Jared...he should've spit in her face after she backstabbed him.

Jag is taking bowie to final 2... can Bowie pull this out?!?!

Cameron - super bitter. I don't see him voting Bowie. - JAG

Cory - I just think he respects the game too much. - JAG

Blue- she's buddies with Jag but for the sake of this I will say she is bitter. BOWIE JANE

America - hates bowie Jane in interviews. JAG

Cirie - Bittter vote! -= BOWIE

Felciia - BOWIE

Matt - if Jag betrays him, give the win to bowie. BOWIE

It's 10% possible but Bowie is ssuch an unlikable person I dont see her winning 

Cirie and Felicia do not respect Bowie.

Cirie and Felicia do not respect Bowie.

Felicia said she would vote for Bowie possibly yesterday to spite them 

they are 1000 percent not giving their votes to bowie on finale night. 

Omg did anyone watch the hoh? Cirie and Felicia KILLED IT HOW DID THEY NOT WIN IM SO MAD. THEY HAD SUCH A LEAD AT THE START I FOUND MYSELF CHEERINF AS IF THEY ALREADY WON. Regardless of Cirie playing scared for one round she was hitting a target almost every round and started flopping when the pressure got to her when Felicia got out. I'm so annoyed

Cirie and Felicia made amends officially. Their dynamic felt so realistic and that's why I love it so much.

I still hate them for making me suffer with this trash endgame, but I loved the Aunties.

I hope they remain friends after the show. 

I know Grodner sick she didn't get her Barbie and Ken showmance

They wanted another tangela real bad 

Instead they got random showmances that lasted longer lmao. Blue/Jared Cory/america

A Blasian showmance and one where a nerd gets a girl out of his league weren't on their bingo card.

Reilly is PATHETIC CLOUT CHASER

i see reilly and matt lasting the most out of the other 2 flop showmances... girl wants her coin and I aint too mad at it lol

i see reilly and matt lasting the most out of the other 2 flop showmances... girl wants her coin and I aint too mad at it lol

How she gonna get it when his momma the one that controls his shit lol?

Reilly would last longer with Jag and something tells me that's gonna be her pick if he wins.

Idk why I see america pulling a franzel and hooking up with jag after this lol. They would flirt a lotttt

Was last nights episode any good or just a bunch of filler?

Pages