Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19738 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is it true he's talking about cutting Bowie at F3?

Is it true he's talking about cutting Bowie at F3?

no 

He changed his mind it's over :( 

Damn jag making a mistake. You don't want to give Matt any chance at f2.

he literally has said it like 5x already today, y'all need to step it up 

I don't watch the feeds, lmao. Sunday is my only day off, I'm not gonna no life the feeds like you.

I told yall. Let me guess, he went into the DR and had a change of heart?

I think jag is confident he can win final hoh anyways which he most likely will but still dumb of him

I read the feeds were down then came back on to him changing his mind. This is a terrible loss

DJ Lawyer Bowie Jane gonna win. Love it. Best player ever.

Grodner is going to make sure we get a golden white boy win again. Believe that.

Just for that I hope Bowie wins

I don't watch the feeds, lmao. Sunday is my only day off, I'm not gonna no life the feeds like you.

if you weren't perma banned on twitter you'd realize it takes 2 seconds to look Former (?) bigot 

100% 

if you weren't perma banned on twitter you'd realize it takes 2 seconds to look Former (?) bigot 

I honestly rarely open Twitter even with my new account.

Can y'all imagine if Reilly was still there? She would've had a cult

Jag is a lil *****.

Jag would lose to Matt in a final 2

my bet is Matt wins final HOH and takes Jag and still beats him though it would be funny to see him cut Jag 

ideally we get Bowie vs. matt final hoh 

Felicia said she wouldn't play again Sad

I would still rather Jag win over the other two, but he's not beating Matt unless he wins that final HOH.

I think he has Bowie firmly in his corner but who knows what goes through her head.

Jag is a lil *****.

Well officially the worst season ever.

this season was pretty good reminded me of bb16, but the end game has been awful. 

excited for big brother legends in the winter!! sounds like it might be an americas vote to avoid pregaming? 

Lol at anyone acting like this was midly entertaining. Absolutely TERRIBLE. We got Felicia though.

The writing been on the wall when they didn't cancel Kirsten's eviction

The writing been on the wall when they didn't cancel Kirsten's eviction

Correct. That ruined the season and it went steasily downhill. I also guarantee if it were Matt going it would have been cancelled. 

Lol at anyone acting like this was midly entertaining. Absolutely TERRIBLE. We got Felicia though.

just @ me next time

the season will be more entertaining if matt or jag cuts the oher and there is a small chance of billie jean beating jag in a vote 

The season was fine until the zombie week.

The eviction of Red and Cameron returning after they finally got him out killed the endgame.

Everything after that made the season predictable.

Pages