Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19783 posts / 0 new
Last post

felicia/america for F2

how are any of them getting to final 2 when Jag is just gonna win out lmao 

If blue goes this week, I hope America is petty in her gb message.

felicia/america for F2

she's leaving 30 minutes after her

Nvm

Who puts her up besides Matt?

Who puts her up besides Matt?

bowie jane 

Felicia is winning the HoH in the double and getting Jag OUT!

Felicia is winning the HoH in the double and getting Jag OUT!

*PinkRose voice* don't hold your breathe. 

She's becoming Bowie 2.0 and doesn't want to target them until F5/F4. Currently only America/Cirie want them out asap and Felicia has been ratting them out to Jatt. 

everyone fighting for 3rd place is PATHETIC

Ok yall convinced me. I want Cirie to win HoH and watch Matt cry when she nominates him.

Tbh I think it's because the comps have been so physical so Fel feels she needs to ride with them because they'll keep winning. BB needs to rehaul there comps desperately no reason women should be only be winning 3 out of 40 comps played. 

Tbh I think it's because the comps have been so physical so Fel feels she needs to ride with them because they'll keep winning. BB needs to rehaul there comps desperately no reason women should be only be winning 3 out of 40 comps played. 

Agreed. These comps aren't even fun to watch, especially the one at a time comps. The old school comps were so much better, fair, and created tension...which I'm sure they want to prevent today. They got rid of all the good comps and gave us garbage weird ones.

Agreed. These comps aren't even fun to watch, especially the one at a time comps. The old school comps were so much better, fair, and created tension...which I'm sure they want to prevent today. They got rid of all the good comps and gave us garbage weird ones.

Hate the timed ones everyone goes and explains the same rules and the same reasons they want to win takes like 20 min for one comp lol hate that edited show. Nothing is as intense as a good ole booth/question comp. 

I keep tuning in at the end of live shows for HoH comps and it almost never happened? Please give us that back? That was always one of the best moments when clutch wins happened. I remember Helen's HoH win in BB15 as if it just happened.

Hate the timed ones everyone goes and explains the same rules and the same reasons they want to win takes like 20 min for one comp lol hate that edited show. Nothing is as intense as a good ole booth/question comp. 

Yeah i just fast forward through those, there's no enjoyment whatsoever seeing everyone do the same thing having no idea what their time is and then seeing the times at the end. Just do a comp with everyone tg

Felicia choosing violence today just woke Jag up to tell him Matt/Cirie are plotting to get him out (Matt did bring this up to Cirie and Cirie told Felicia last night). Sad that it's against my faves but Felicia is so messy I love it lol think they're both planning to confront him separately. 

Lol Felicia is a mess, I love it! Keep it up but still skate to till the end!

I need felicia to have a meet and greet.

Kind of ironic how Meme haven't done much yet her eviction badly affected nearly everyone's game, while it benefitted 2 people who are basically running the house

Kind of ironic how Meme haven't done much yet her eviction badly affected nearly everyone's game, while it benefitted 2 people who are basically running the house

Cory admitted getting rid of her was dumb in and out of the house.

So I'm glad his fans who acted like she owed him something were wrong.

Idc Meme did nothing and would still probably be doing nothing while Felicia has been gaming hard non stop. Don't even fault her for how she's playing she's just trying to help herself get to the end at the expense of Cirie. 

Felicia is a hot mess and not in a good way. She loses to anyone in the finale. She really told Jag that Matt/Cirie are going after him...Girl bye

Felicia is a hot mess in the best way

We have one messy hg to keep things chaotic and she's a fun, charasmatic personality...and there's people complaining about it? Get out of here and go watch Bluey or the History Channel with your borimg áśș.

Felicia is a hot mess and not in a good way. She loses to anyone in the finale. She really told Jag that Matt/Cirie are going after him...Girl bye

I think she really thinks she can win next to anyone. Someone said they can't win next to Jatt and she said not necessarily lol to be fair outside of Jag winning comps, no one else has really done anything. Maybe Matt socially but everyone's resume is pretty empty. 

Idc Meme did nothing and would still probably be doing nothing while Felicia has been gaming hard non stop. Don't even fault her for how she's playing she's just trying to help herself get to the end at the expense of Cirie. 

I was pointing out how it was dumb for Cory because Jag would've targeted her before him. And, in the event she won HOH, as long as he voted to save her, her target goes back to Jatt.

And, I love Felicia but her gaming to take away Cirie's position has done nothing but screw over her position. It's good from the entertainment perspective, but she's just blowing up her game, and I wouldn't be shocked if the good faith she had with the jury went out the window.

I was pointing out how it was dumb for Cory because Jag would've targeted her before him. And, in the event she won HOH, as long as he voted to save her, her target goes back to Jatt.

And, I love Felicia but her gaming to take away Cirie's position has done nothing but screw over her position. It's good from the entertainment perspective, but she's just blowing up her game, and I wouldn't be shocked if the good faith she had with the jury went out the window.

Def get that but I give Fel a pass because she actually thinks she's doing something and I rather someone working hard (even if makes things worst) then doing nothing at all. I really thought her and Bowie were gonna have the opposite personalities lol

Pages